Stepfather knocks 5 year old to the ground and kicks him - because he couldn't count 1-10

webfact

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, DM07 said:

What the #$%@?

What the ACTUAL #$%@?

None of the usual suspects here yet?

"I got beaten by my teachers, my father, mt grandfather and the neighbors aaaaaaall the time and it didn't do me bad!"

or the "The little brat deserves it! Probably was provoking dad and actually can very well count to 100!"

Or "it could happen anywhere" and "an isolated incident."

I knew there would be cries of indignation at this story....and rightly so. But I am getting closer and closer to suicide on a daily basis when I see the reports from Mosul and Aleppo (and elsewhere) where so called respectable  Governments (with their fine suits, full bellies and plush houses) are killing, blowing limbs off,  murdering the innocent parents and families of  our tiny brothers and sisters of this planet on a regular basis.... Ok...you might say, but what other action is there to take to rid the world of the sickies that have caused this situation in the first place?  My answer..."I have no idea"....that's what makes me feel suicidal. 

Taking the average life span of a Male, I reckon I have about 9 years left to live with the world situation as it is.....won't come too soon.

PS. Not watching the news would not be a solution for me, burying one's head in the sand doesn't mean it has stopped.

15 minutes ago, DM07 said:

What the #$%@?

What the ACTUAL #$%@?

None of the usual suspects here yet?

"I got beaten by my teachers, my father, mt grandfather and the neighbors aaaaaaall the time and it didn't do me bad!"

or the "The little brat deserves it! Probably was provoking dad and actually can very well count to 100!"

Oh dear...........So the kids a brat and the NON father is an angel............Gawd 'elp us....:coffee1:

No child deserves that - never - and that is unquestionable.

But, it would be good to hear something contructive from the TV peanut brigade rather than violence against a man who obviously has issues and he,  as well as his family, would probably benefit more from being given help to deal with his demons which would hopefully allow the child to be reared in a loving environment.

1 minute ago, JaseTheBass said:

But, it would be good to hear something contructive from the TV peanut brigade rather than violence against a man who obviously has issues and he,  as well as his family, would probably benefit more from being given help to deal with his demons which would hopefully allow the child to be reared in a loving environment.

A Leopard never changes it's spots...A nutter will always be a nutter.....The kid knows his mums nutter bloke is an ass___le...

3 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Spot on! She didn't seem to move a muscle, not a scintilla of emotion or anger. Oh look, he's just smashed a small child to the ground and kicked him like a dog. Simply amazing and pathetic.

a consequence of a society in which much of it cannot count 1-10

Horrible! Just when I promised myself to never be supprised again. Then this piece of shit comes and do a thing like this.
He must be punished for this, but it should be by the law, when everything else is a desroying message to the rest of all people with
the right number of chromosomes. This guy is not only missing one of them. Think one is what he have!

48 minutes ago, JaseTheBass said:

He has issues? ... oh yeah ... he sure does. He's an arrogant, superior, antisocial piece of <deleted>. The family (and society) would indeed benefit from him being given help ... right into jail. Mate, when you study this dog's reaction on the vid, you quickly realise there are no mitigating circumstances for him. He's plain filth.

4 hours ago, Cuchulainn said:

And the woman in the pick up in the background didn't lift a finger to help or stop or even summon for help!!

Thainess.

What do you expect a middle-aged woman to do against a young, violent man, when within 10 seconds there were a number of others assisting the child?

Thaivisa poster-ness.

1 hour ago, transam said:

Oh dear...........So the kids a brat and the NON father is an angel............Gawd 'elp us....:coffee1:

Jeez...he didn't say any of what you're accusing him of.  Can't you read properly?

I'm done reading this kind of news. This had me in tears. How people can hurt kids is beyond me, they can't be wired right, but the reason this happened is just abhorrent. The bloke likely had the same treatment when he was a kid and is completely lost and sick in the head.