90 day at Phuket immigration today

phuketjock

Tried today once again to do the 90 days online, did not work with Firefox, Opera. After clicking submit only blank page. Then tried with hacker friendly Windows IE and got the message to contact Immigration office.:post-4641-1156694572:

When do they arrive in the year 2017 like most countries?

3 hours ago, Valentine said:

Sometimes you have to insert lines of code telling your website to work with certain browsers.

With various browsers I used, I can accept the T&C, can fill out the form completely, but when I click "submit" then blank page

On ‎17‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 5:02 PM, xylophone said:

I had been told the same thing and had seen a few posts relating to that here, so when I was there doing my stuff last week, I asked the senior Thai immigration officer if it was necessary for me to report back at Christmas time after I had returned from New Zealand, even though my 90 day visit would have been some time away.

His response, in good English, was no you do not have to report to immigration if you have left the country and come back, this provided you are staying at the same address. Different or new address, yes, but same address no.

And to bear that out, when they looked at my details and noticed that I had been out of Thailand, visiting Vietnam, and that I had not reported back upon my return, nothing was said or mentioned.

ah...good to hear that and to everyone else, please don't give them more control ideas :wai:

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Old Croc said:

Did they want photocopies for the 90 day report, or were those people doing copies for short term extensions?

In other words, do they require anything other than the PP for 90 dayers?

I'm pretty sure they were all there for things other than 90 day reports. I didn't even bother taking my folder full of various photocopies this time - just took the passport and opened it showing the last 90 day report.

The gf did my report today. She copped the same guy who harassed her last time about me not reporting in person. He gave only 12 days that time and she had to later go to a different officer to get the full 90 days. This guy again asked questions about why I wasn't present, and seemed to be going to stuff her around again, but in the end relented and gave the full period.

33 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

I have no idea why, but, it does show that the problem is either with your software, or, your ISP.

Not true, I have used different software's, different computers and different ISP by going to a friend who does not have the same software and ISP that I tried.

6 minutes ago, chercheur888 said:

Not true, I have used different software's, different computers and different ISP by going to a friend who does not have the same software and ISP that I tried.

So many people can use it, you can't.

Did you try Explorer? Same question for Bubblegum, who KarenBarovo's question was aimed at.

Edited by stevenl

Don't think Edge is the same. The immigration website is probably designed for older browser versions. It used to be that you had to use IE Ver 8, but, they must have upgraded it a year, or two back. Edge is a lot newer than the IE Ver 11 that I used.

You can set up Chrome as a proxy in IE mode which works.

Edited by KarenBravo

12 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Yes found IE in Win 10, tnx Old Croc. Tnx KB for the drop down menu. But did it work...no!

"Contact the Immigration Office in your area" Pop Up

That means the site did work, but in your case you need to contact immigration.

Sorry all this thread is actually about doing 90 day reports at Phuket immigration , not about online 90 ,day reporting

which is I know a pain for many but there are also umpteen threads on the subject, so can you please use any one of

them, thanks

I did my 90 day at Phuket immigration today, must have been the fastest one ever in and out in less than 2 minutes

I kid you not.

No paperwork required just my passport.

I was informed that I would be required to submit a fresh document for certificate of residence on my next visit and

issued with a slip of paper with the necessary instruction on how to do this.

1 hour ago, phuketjock said:

Sorry all this thread is actually about doing 90 day reports at Phuket immigration , not about online 90 ,day reporting

which is I know a pain for many but there are also umpteen threads on the subject, so can you please use any one of

them, thanks

I did my 90 day at Phuket immigration today, must have been the fastest one ever in and out in less than 2 minutes

I kid you not.

No paperwork required just my passport.

I was informed that I would be required to submit a fresh document for certificate of residence on my next visit and

issued with a slip of paper with the necessary instruction on how to do this.

Was the new certificate of residence required because you had travelled overseas

13 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Why do I need to 're register my address when I have lived at the same address for the last 5 yrs, I left the country in Jan and didn't 're register, next 90 day was fine, now immigration say yes you must 're register after my recent 're entry last month. Why??

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Why ..... as always said here .... depends on the mood of the day.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Why ..... as always said here .... depends on the mood of the day.

True and on different interpretations.............I asked the Imm Officer and he said it wasn't necessary if I was at the same address, this when I left the country and came back.

But if you leave the province and register at a hotel or similar, then you do have to visit immigration here upon your return to re-register at your address here.

At least that SEEMS to be what they want?

11 minutes ago, xylophone said:

True and on different interpretations.............I asked the Imm Officer and he said it wasn't necessary if I was at the same address, this when I left the country and came back.

But if you leave the province and register at a hotel or similar, then you do have to visit immigration here upon your return to re-register at your address here.

At least that SEEMS to be what they want?

I recently did my 90 day after staying in a hotel in bangkok and was not asked to and did not re register my address, the hotel was booked in my name 

13 minutes ago, madmax2 said:

I recently did my 90 day after staying in a hotel in bangkok and was not asked to and did not re register my address, the hotel was booked in my name 

But the question is .... did the hotel really register you onto Immigration data base.

Over the years I have stayed in Thai hotels without any annual Phuket Immigration hassle. Couple of years ago we stayed up in Chiang Mai and for sure that hotel register me. My next annual extension was rejected as I was registered as staying in Chiang Mai. Just the luck of the draw ..

• Like 2