Bangkok Bank

Our SWIFT code is BKKBTHBK, the one and only code for every Bangkok Bankbranch throughout Thailand. You should provide this to the overseas bank or person making the funds transfer via SWIFT to your account with Bangkok Bank in Thailand.

Bangkok Bank

www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/PersonalBanking/DailyBanking/.../TransferringI...

1 hour ago, Lamkyong said:
Our SWIFT code is BKKBTHBK, the one and only code for every Bangkok Bankbranch throughout Thailand. You should provide this to the overseas bank or person making the funds transfer via SWIFT to your account with Bangkok Bank in Thailand.

Bangkok Bank

www.bangkokbank.com/BangkokBank/PersonalBanking/DailyBanking/.../TransferringI...

Just asking: you don't have a Canandian bank account (anymore) preferably with internet access?

In most cases it's favorable to manage money transfer on your own.

When I will receive first part of my pension in some months I will give them a home country account to pay to.

I do not plan on going back to live Canada and you do not have a Canadian address you are not allowed to have a Canadian bank account. I used to use my daughters address but the Government wants you to live there 6 months of a year. So I guess I'll have to wait and see if I get a deposit on the info I've already sent.

Thanks for your imput. 

OK my Canadian Pension was sent via Bank of America but they sent it back asking for the Sort Code which they say consists of

3 Digit Bank Code

4 Digit Routing Code 

I receive a pension from the UK and I sent the same info as I sent to Canada but the UK uses Citibank and there's no problem.

Anyone have any idea how to solve ???

Have you tried calling them?  You apparently must call for direct deposit outside Canada as there seem to be special procedures to follow rather than just using the normal PPU146 form.  Full information is provided at top of that form.  http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/fi-if/index.jsp?app=prfl&frm=isp1011cpp&lang=eng

Call 613-957-1954 (they accept collect calls).