What sort of People do you Beware of?

NoshowJones

Well, what sort of people do you beware of? The sort of clothes they wear, what clothes? Their appearance? Their general behaviour?

I beware of guys who wear suits with a collar and tie, politicians and some kinds of salesmen spring to mind, also guys with facial hair.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Yeah....pretty much any westerner in a cheap suit. Or.....anyone hanging out with a dark skinned tattooed Thai sex midget....

What about a westerner in an expensive suit? But that would be a guy from a western country, and this forum is Thai related. I have never seen a westerner here in Thailand in a suit, but I would beware of any guy, any nationality in a suit.

Or.....anyone hanging out with a "dark skinned tattooed Thai sex midget". I am trying to work out what type of person that would be, a bargirl perhaps?

11 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Well, what sort of people do you beware of?

Can of worms this I categorize but not in this order just generally.

Cyber posters.

Girl's who say l'm hussam.

Men in skirts religious or otherwise.

People standing too close behind me at an ATM.

Standing anywhere near Muslims.

Other road user's.

Strangers wanting to touch me.

I sure there'some more. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Can of worms this I categorize but not in this order just generally.

Cyber posters.

Girl's who say l'm hussam.

Men in skirts religious or otherwise.

People standing too close behind me at an ATM.

Standing anywhere near Muslims.

Other road user's.

Strangers wanting to touch me.

I sure there'some more. :biggrin:

I'm with you on every one of them except the second, because the girl would only be telling the truth.

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Liars......

That reminds me of someone who was once asked about liars.

" How do you know when someone is telling the truth when you know yourself when in their position you would lie."   :biggrin:

12 hours ago, bannork said:

I never trust a man that doesn't drink unless he has some serious medical condition, i.e. no money in his pocket.

Another post that rules me out, I do not and never have drunk alcohol, I do not have any medical condition, Not rich, but have just bought another plane ticket to the UK for next year (I returned only two months ago) my house, land, motorbikes, truck, furniture throughout the house, solar panels, all paid for, my wife works and has all her own money.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

Another post that rules me out, I do not and never have drunk alcohol, I do not have any medical condition, Not rich, but have just bought another plane ticket to the UK for next year (I returned only two months ago) my house, land, motorbikes, truck, furniture throughout the house, solar panels, all paid for, my wife works and has all her own money.

I love my house, pick-up, Honda Wave motorbike, wife's farm, furniture etc too but believe me it all looks so much more beautiful and rosy after 7.00 pm and a couple of drinks.