Benz driver ”Jenphop" in court - admits only to negligent driving

webfact

36 minutes ago, adhd said:

can the family sue FORD for the truck that exploded on impact?

wasn't this a case tens of years ago in the US ? and they had to recall millions of cars ?

The vehicle in which those two young people died was a Ford Focus sedan/saloon.

I doubt there are many vehicles of that type that would not have disintegrated and exploded and burned when being hit by a Benz missile travelling in excess of 200kp/h.

ff.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, little mary sunshine said:

LOSS OF FACE,!  These two should be ashamed

to be seen in Public...You know all their"FRIENDS"

are calling them LOW LIFE behind their backs!!!

I am surprised that they did not have enough common sense to just open their check book and make it all go away.  Now social media and the press are having a field day.  

On 29/11/2016 at 0:48 PM, billd766 said:

IIRC most of the time when someone commits a crime the sentence is reduced if they plead guilty. However he has only pleaded guilty on the least of the charges so in theory if he is found guilty on the other 4 charges he will get no discount on his sentences.

With a bit of luck they will run consecutively so he will spend more time in jail.

never mind with a bit of luck...can i wish that they throw away the key?

On 29/11/2016 at 0:48 PM, billd766 said:

IIRC most of the time when someone commits a crime the sentence is reduced if they plead guilty. However he has only pleaded guilty on the least of the charges so in theory if he is found guilty on the other 4 charges he will get no discount on his sentences.

With a bit of luck they will run consecutively so he will spend more time in jail.

never mind with a bit of luck...can i wish that they throw away the key?

7 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Being an incurable face reader I look at these two and find them to be highly unpleasant members of the human race !

It looks like both of them have eaten a whole bag of lemons each, skin, pith, pips and all.

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 2:47 PM, tominbkk said:

I highly doubt the police mismanaged this case. In fact it was managed just how this goon deemed it to be.

Handled perfectly, just negligent driving - did anyone think it could be so easy.

The thai law is clear:
- Drunk driving causing death: Three to 10 years imprisonment and a fine of B60,000 to B200,000 and your driver’s license will be cancelled. Whether you will be allowed to apply for a driver’s license again during your lifetime is up to the court.

He is responsible for the death of two people through his negligence.
This results in something between 6 to 20 years in prison.

I do not think he gets out so cheap as the other well known HiSo killers on wheels.
Hopefully.

Perhaps there will in fact be some kind of justice in this particular case?  Eventually!    If so, it will send out a severe warning to all the other hi-sos who believe they can break any law they like without any repercussions. Perhaps the tide is beginning to turn, with the substantial help of social media?

Strange that Mummy always appears in these cases (usually VERY indignant), also happening with the pub punch up in Chiang Mai.

You can understand it with a teenager but these are (supposedly) grown men- MTFU!

Just shows what spoilt little mummies boys with no sense of reality they are. 

On 11/30/2016 at 5:56 PM, tomacht8 said:

The thai law is clear:
- Drunk driving causing death: Three to 10 years imprisonment and a fine of B60,000 to B200,000 and your driver’s license will be cancelled. Whether you will be allowed to apply for a driver’s license again during your lifetime is up to the court.

He is responsible for the death of two people through his negligence.
This results in something between 6 to 20 years in prison.

I do not think he gets out so cheap as the other well known HiSo killers on wheels.
Hopefully.

He'll do a runner during one of the endless appeals.

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 2:32 PM, elgordo38 said:

I am surprised that they did not have enough common sense to just open their check book and make it all go away.  Now social media and the press are having a field day.  

Mainly due to believing that they are well above the need to pay anybody anything. Don't you know who we are?

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 0:41 AM, trainman34014 said:

The arrogant looks on these pigs faces says it all !

... hope the family get justice in their own terms then, if they can't get it through the legal system. Another character annihilated while driving w/o any testing. It will keep reoccurring with rich mama's boys like this until the system will set some examples of how the wealthy must face consequences too.

Edited by gemini81

4 minutes ago, gemini81 said:

, ... hope the family get justice in their own wild west terms then, if they can't get it through the legal system. What a weak, spoiled mama's boy & what an arrogant shameless mother. It will keep reoccurring like this until the system will set some examples of how the wealthy must face consequences too.

" ....the wealthy must face consequences...."

You cannot use wealthy and face consequences in the same sentence while in Thailand -  it is not compatible language.

45 minutes ago, Artisi said:

" ....the wealthy must face consequences...."

You cannot use wealthy and face consequences in the same sentence while in Thailand -  it is not compatible language.

All too true! Why it reoccurs as I stated.

He admitted to that only because he doesn't want to go to prison for the rest of his life. 

Why what did they expect? 

And the families seek a 100 mill? And the woman says she wants to set up a foundation using the money. 

Nobody needs one hundred million baht to set up a foundation and start some campaign.