Mesquite
Morch
sipi
JSixpack
Kenk24
Amykat
Villagefarang
PGrahmm

If anyone doesn't want to be considered please wait until nominations have finished and we'll remove from further participation.

I know someone from our little Chiang Rai forum has wanted this title for quite awhile.  :passifier:

But, I think sceadugenga has a record of being much more inclusive.  That's why I nominate sceadugenga.

In fact, I always thought he should be a mod.  He doesn't label members as obnoxious, boastful, bigoted, Thai haters.

I thought that previous winners were not allowed to run in future polls,  ye know sorta like presidents that are prohibited after a coupla terms...

(a presidential tutsiwarrior...rolls right off the tongue...)

but I'm with Naam whose been a pal on the forum over the years and most importantly wouldn't care if he won...variously entertaining and technically astute he's a right on dude...

15 hours ago, i claudius said:

I nominate me , :welcomeani:

Sorry i Claudius, the nomination needs to come from another member.   Oh, and duplicate accounts don't count!

This isn't the US elections, illegal (members) aren't allowed to vote and we don't want to have a recount!

1 minute ago, ThaiPauly said:

I would like to nominate

Nancy L

Chiang Mai

I would nominate Sheryl and Guesthouse also but They have already been nominated

She won last year and already said she doesn't want to compete again. ( refer to post #30 in this thread)

21 hours ago, villagefarang said:

Historically this contest is more about popularity and pandering, with very little to do with the content or tenor of the posts.

A total waste of bandwidth if you ask me.

It's only been going on a few years and just take a look at some of the nominees to see it is a joke.

RakJungTorlae for having the coolest name, but anyone bar the unbearable woman or the serial poster. Sheryl, 7by7 or Ubon should really win every year for usefulness. Guess they're not controversial enough though. NongKhai has some fun posts and Villagefarang great pics. I'll go with one of them and default to transam if it's between him and the serial poster. :wink:

sirineou  is one of my favorites. I nominate him.

Good to see a lot of good folk getting nominated.

Mods please don't let anyone decline this year. I actually would like to vote for my favorite, not the best one we could get.

It is not like they need to participate in the process.

People.

Please let's keep our nominations clear not hidden in a bunch of text, some poor soul (Rob or Me) have to go through the posts picking out the nominees.

EDIT canuckamuk I don't think we can force anyone to participate, if they don't want the prestige it's up to them.

6 hours ago, Scott said:

Sorry i Claudius, the nomination needs to come from another member.   Oh, and duplicate accounts don't count!

This isn't the US elections, illegal (members) aren't allowed to vote and we don't want to have a recount!

Oh sorry mate ,i forgot that those bad syblings of mine had been banned for

being rude

not being pc

being sarcastic ,etc etc :thumbsup: