West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

:o 1-1 Bad start to the Second half but what was Obinna thinking?

Have to blame Avram for his half time moratorium.....:ermm:

I had a lot of time for Obinna,thats just vanished,like he has,what a <deleted>.:realangry:

Only partially ruined a cracking game.....still feel you can take this one though...maybe a late surge to nick a win. ;)

ohhhhh 2-1......great move scammers and a free gift from the keeper....deserved overall...well mostly on the first half performance.

And still attacking with 10 men!.....

I'm uncomfortable with the level of praise you are giving them smokie. it would not be reciprocated so lets just settle for saying they were crap shall we. theres a good lad. :D

ohhhhh 2-1......great move scammers and a free gift from the keeper....deserved overall...well mostly on the first half performance.

And still attacking with 10 men!.....

I'm uncomfortable with the level of praise you are giving them smokie. it would not be reciprocated so lets just settle for saying they were crap shall we. theres a good lad. :D

In the finest of Seapok spirit just capturing the mood for the many Alf Garnett expat types who can't afford a telly. :D

Funny I noticed there were 20 guests reading the thread at one point......:o

Is that a record for this thread?

I saw your reply before you edited it...;)

Luckily the week is gettin better....thank <deleted>. ;)

Unbelievable some of the <deleted> honestly....and we still aint signed Suarez yet.....tick tock....this job in Indo better materialise or there might be a few more edited monologues.....

youre general <deleted> is appreciated smokes

:D

SWP i'm hearing BJ, what's the Scoop my Whippet breeding, Hot Pot loving, Pigeon flying Friend ??

I hope you get PSB, singher...you know the one, our Pointy Shouty Bloke. In his current rich vain of form and his brick slow pace i'd love to see him playing upfront with Cole. :)

Looks like your'e gonna sign Wayne Bridge from us.

Well thats it then, there definitely staying up if they sign him :D.

alf sort yer life out , 1 we aint signin sidwell or bridge

It's looks like your currently 50% wrong :D

BTW. It's a loan deal. You ain't dipping your hands in your pockets you tight fisted gits :lol:

Team Bridge now takes on a whole new meaning, when's Chelsea Away ?? ;)

http://www.whufc.com/articles/20110112/bridge-delighted-to-sign_2236884_2264968

I'm not a Fan of Bridge actually, always thought he was very over rated but he's MUCH better than anything we have in that position so can only be a good thing, if he stays fit..

He's thick as sh*t too, seriously thick..

alf sort yer life out , 1 we aint signin sidwell or bridge

Another bit of drivel from the driveler :D

alf i woulda thought anyone with even a hint of dignity would ave left that one well alone :huh:

but no!

being the spud that you are

youve gotta rake amongst it to mug me off about OUR massive HUGE signing,

shallow very shallow yor lot,

anyways whats the deal with messi an all that.

hows it all shapin up with benzemas signature i.e.

nev er mind ,being a year that ends in 1, you are bound to win everything, bwahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

l

One thing to consider though is that Mr Dyer & Mr Upson will be off the wage bill in the Summer & if Behrami goes in thsi Transwer window, for around 4m, i actually could see it happening..

Think we'd need to sell Behrami before it would happen though, or someone at least to get even 3m of the fee..