Bank foreclosing on gf's house?

undurraga

7 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

You could be right but the truth is none of us know.I just take most things as they come.The trolls usually have more incredible stories than this.

Absolutely but I do belive this was/is just another attempt to get the bashers out. Some love it when all the stories about rip of thai girls come out they can then commit them to memory and the next thread on the same subject they can recite said stories but the diffrence is then it happened to them!!

Edited by Deepinthailand

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, undurraga said:

I never said anything about all Thai women.  Just that this loan thing smells fishy and that I do not intend on "paying" it off.  Wanted to get the opinions from some of the well meaning old hands that have seen a lot more than I have, and for the most part they have confirmed my suspicion and given sound advice.

Undurraga,

I never said you had. What I did say is your post seems odd in that if you step back and consider what you are asking "The Old been burned" hats what to do is makes no sense. Why would you give a gal money you see infrequently? Would you do that with a women in your home country? You and only you know the truth about your relationship. I would never air dirty laundry on this or any forum. Handle your biz man.

I am always incredibly amazed how foreigners get duped here. What is it? The Flange? The attention from some young gal because there isn't a chance in hell you could meet another women anywhere else.? Do men here become that lost and confused that they can no longer make common sense decisions?

So lets ask this simple question. Why would you consider giving this gal 200K baht for something you have no legal requirement to do so? 

1 hour ago, Deepinthailand said:

That of course is your thinking of what may happen. Other outcomes are available. But in this particular case it's very diffrent been a couple for 11 years for what was it 3 to 4 weeks a year. unless your s monk or in her case nun I would find it hard to belive that either  have been true to each other for 11 months apart. So unless they are both happy to let the other dip there wicks elsewhere. I would suggest not beacuse the percived her ripping him off. That a relationship as this one would never work. But if she has been faithful for the whole time then I would suggest 200000 is a fair price to pay.

Actually he said 1- 3 months,so a bit more time involved.I used to do the same but my lovely came back with me for 6 of the 9 months as i slaved away.She understands now what we actually do to get the bucks.She actually came on some small sites bringing spring rolls and curries.The lads loved her.They always looked after her at bbq's.and xmas pissups.

Stroll on, take two or three serial posters out of this thread (you know who you are) and you have one page of manageable fluff.

Op, could be the truth, yes indeed, but how would you know for sure based on being with this lady part time? Intuition would tell you if she were lying or not, but you just don't know her with that little amount of contact even if you were with her for 50 years. She would almost certainly be havin a bit of strange - and why not - but up to you if you feel compelled to help out. I know what I'd be doing and it wouldn't involve hanging on to someone I rarely see and having to pay for house etc. All the best.

6 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:
10 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

You could be right but the truth is none of us know.I just take most things as they come.The trolls usually have more incredible stories than this.

Absolutely but I do belive this was/is just another attempt to get the bashers out. Some love it when all the stories about rip of thai girls come out they can then commit them to memory and the next thread on the same subject they can recite said stories but the diffrence is then it happened to them!!

This thread is comical as both you guys know. I post in it for the shear entertainment value.

For Christ Sake though just read what that GeorgeM fella rambles on and on about.  Posts about his prowess and intelligent approach to everything and how he has this all figured out. That Thai women scam all foreigners and so on. How he became hardened because his first Thai wife or "Partner" jilted him so now he thinks they all are the same and he treats his new one with an iron fist yet he is the same guy who says he can't live here full time and this country is a joke on almost every level yet he has a Thai partner? Is she here part time and he mails her money to hold her in check?  Its laughable.The guy is utterly a wreck on almost every level.  He claims he knows the truth... Based on what? His 2 experiences and the "other Western" men he knows or things he has read on this site?  As I said the % of Thai women that actually create the problem for foreigner men is likely small. The assumption is the most of the issues surfaced on this site are determined by a very small number of women.  

Louse1953  I think you stated you were going to start a "How happy you are thread". Do not waste your time. It will not go anywhere. I did one and it got the same miserable guys saying its not true and that by me posting the thread I was delusional and I was pretending I was happy.  55555. I did the thread to refute the constant negativity posted by these guys. Funny quite actually. I got to hear the same story with a different twist. I do not doubt that numerous naive vulnerable westerner men get duped but I also said, where are these men meeting their "Cream Puffs".  55555. 

On 12/10/2016 at 8:55 AM, undurraga said:

As far as I know her aunt and I paid for the house.  I paid off the aunt's loan when she ran into "money problems" and my part was cash.  No lease.  I've got no chance of recuperating anything from this.  I did tell her to let the bank have it because I was through for paying off her loans that I was not party to. 

You must be a good samaritan ...

10 minutes ago, JAFO said:

This thread is comical as both you guys know. I post in it for the shear entertainment value.

For Christ Sake though just read what that GeorgeM fella rambles on and on about.  Posts about his prowess and intelligent approach to everything and how he has this all figured out. That Thai women scam all foreigners and so on. How he became hardened because his first Thai wife or "Partner" jilted him so now he thinks they all are the same and he treats his new one with an iron fist yet he is the same guy who says he can't live here full time and this country is a joke on almost every level yet he has a Thai partner? Is she here part time and he mails her money to hold her in check?  Its laughable.The guy is utterly a wreck on almost every level.  He claims he knows the truth... Based on what? His 2 experiences and the "other Western" men he knows or things he has read on this site?  As I said the % of Thai women that actually create the problem for foreigner men is likely small. The assumption is the most of the issues surfaced on this site are determined by a very small number of women.  

Louse1953  I think you stated you were going to start a "How happy you are thread". Do not waste your time. It will not go anywhere. I did one and it got the same miserable guys saying its not true and that by me posting the thread I was delusional and I was pretending I was happy.  55555. I did the thread to refute the constant negativity posted by these guys. Funny quite actually. I got to hear the same story with a different twist. I do not doubt that numerous naive vulnerable westerner men get duped but I also said, where are these men meeting their "Cream Puffs".  55555. 

Bugger,my cover is blown.

1 minute ago, louse1953 said:

Bugger,my cover is blown.

Yeah man. You only think you are happy. Right now your wife is plotting and planning how to stab you with a knife and take all your money and then go off with some other foreigner to get more out of him. You can't be happily married just like me and moreover you cannot possibly be happy living here. Not possible..555555555. 

9 minutes ago, JAFO said:

What you up set with the truth you are talking rubbish about me you have no idea what I do , I have told you or anyone what happened to me in thailand.

yes I will not live here no way .

you need to see someone for help what you go around thailand with  blinkers on .

did I say I have had two thai woman not sure were you get that from .

not your  Business how many woman I have had .

i have not called you names but you calling me a name behind a laptop show me how  Brave you are , you not got the balls to say it to my face.

what you think thai woman don't not  scam  man here are you ( not say ) . 

Not all but it is about the money is it not and tell me mr no it all why did you come to thailand what for the thai  temples I think not .

24 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Boy you blokes have big problems in the land of smiles , more lambs The  slaughter .

And here comes George again.  blah blah.  Sorry but you are the one lost on virtually every level.  Again George people quote the things you post  I am not making it up.  You should really go back and read what you post.

My friends and colleagues know why I am here. No need to tell you. 

On 12/10/2016 at 6:59 AM, colinneil said:

Bank foreclosing, mother sick, buffalo sick.

The minute girlfriend starts these stories GET OUT.

He's as good as out already. She can easily sell the house if she can't service her loan and there's nothing the OP can do. It would seem obvious that she has loaned money from a bank using the house as collateral. 

(I just realised the thread it already 6 pages long - I'm sure this has been covered many times already)

Edited by tropo

16 minutes ago, JAFO said:

And here comes George again.  blah blah.  Sorry but you are the one lost on virtually every level.  Again George people quote the things you post  I am not making it up.  You should really go back and read what you post.

My friends and colleagues know why I am here. No need to tell you. 

Do you real think I care why you are in thailand.

no blan   blan from me the truth and the truth hurts people.

do you think I am making it up NO this how I see and how it is this place is just good for a holiday and if you live here up to you .

no need to read what I say it is how I see it the truth,  seen it time in and time out to many come here and dream and lose lots and lots of money in country we're you can't own land and very hard to become a  citizen . 

You and your friends and colleagues can have thailand to your selfs .

not for me just to come and go .

All I leave in thailand is my Poo . 

9 hours ago, georgemandm said:

What you up set with the truth you are talking rubbish about me you have no idea what I do , I have told you or anyone what happened to me in thailand.

See here in lies one problem with you George, You have told virtually everyone your life story here and in other threads. Again you forget what you post. I will go out on a limb here and being that you say you are a "Holiday" visitor so I would assume you stay in Pattaya or another target rich foreigner scam area and your entire point of view is skewed waaaay to the left. You need to get out more. Thailand is a big place with lots of really nice educated hardworking people. 

you need to see someone for help what you go around thailand with  blinkers on .

Funny, I live a normal business life here. Do not have blinkers on but I am not fixated on women and being scammed or others that have been scammed because its not the norm.

i have not called you names but you calling me a name behind a laptop show me how  Brave you are , you not got the balls to say it to my face.

I do not get the hostile attitude. Some one challenges your nonsense and the first thing you want is a face to face brawl?  I read you said the same thing to another poster in another thread who challenged your comment. This is a forum. You need to develop the skill of arguing.  Can you professionally debate with people? I do not remember calling you names. All I posted was information you posted in this and numerous other threads. 

Not all but it is about the money is it not and tell me mr no it all why did you come to thailand what for the thai  temples I think not .

Yes there are some westerners that lose it all here, but who's fault is that? Surely not mine or yours and anyone elses. Why do you fixate on it? Why don't you ever post positive things? Is everything here for you that bad? If so, why do you even visit or stay? Makes zero sense.  If I was that miserable with a place I would leave and never come again and I surely wouldn't go on a forum and talk rubbish about it. 

Do you real think I care why you are in thailand.

Well you must care why I am here, you asked me if I came to see the temples  (see your quoted test above ^. 5555). Again you should read what you post. Do not ask questions if you do not want answers.

from me the truth and the truth hurts people

And herein lies the issue, what you post is your truth, your reality, your issues as seen through your eyes. This is not everybody's and surely is not the norm. You need to think it through. You say the truth hurts, who's truth, mine or yours? I happen to be living an excellent life here. Am I supposed to believe your truth and now and I should suspect my wife of scamming me?

All I leave in thailand is my Poo

And that right there sums it all up. How old are you George? All you leave is your Poo?....Really?? But wait you said you have another Thai gal partner now after you got rid of the other gal? What is the truth? Anyway Good luck with it all.

@ the OP This is my last post in this thread.  Sadly there are handful of posters on this site that can't wait to fire off on "How Terrible Thailand and the People are". I suspect you received enough input. There were a few good responses to your question. Good Luck on the outcome.

48 minutes ago, JAFO said:

See here in lies one problem with you George, You have told virtually everyone your life story here and in other threads. Again you forget what you post. I will go out on a limb here and being that you say you are a "Holiday" visitor so I would assume you stay in Pattaya or another target rich foreigner scam area and your entire point of view is skewed waaaay to the left. You need to get out more. Thailand is a big place with lots of really nice educated hardworking people. 

Funny, I live a normal business life here. Do not have blinkers on but I am not fixated on women and being scammed or others that have been scammed because its not the norm.

I do not get the hostile attitude. Some one challenges your nonsense and the first thing you want is a face to face brawl?  I read you said the same thing to another poster in another thread who challenged your comment. This is a forum. You need to develop the skill of arguing.  Can you professionally debate with people? I do not remember calling you names. All I posted was information you posted in this and numerous other threads. 

Yes there are some westerners that lose it all here, but who's fault is that? Surely not mine or yours and anyone elses. Why do you fixate on it? Why don't you ever post positive things? Is everything here for you that bad? If so, why do you even visit or stay? Makes zero sense.  If I was that miserable with a place I would leave and never come again and I surely wouldn't go on a forum and talk rubbish about it. 

Well you must care why I am here, you asked me if I came to see the temples  (see your quoted test above ^. 5555). Again you should read what you post. Do not ask questions if you do not want answers.

And herein lies the issue, what you post is your truth, your reality, your issues as seen through your eyes. This is not everybody's and surely is not the norm. You need to think it through. You say the truth hurts, who's truth, mine or yours? I happen to be living an excellent life here. Am I supposed to believe your truth and now and I should suspect my wife of scamming me?

And that right there sums it all up. How old are you George? All you leave is your Poo?....Really?? But wait you said you have another Thai gal partner now after you got rid of the other gal? What is the truth? Anyway Good luck with it all.

@ the OP This is my last post in this thread.  Sadly there are handful of posters on this site that can't wait to fire off on "How Terrible Thailand and the People are". I suspect you received enough input. There were a few good responses to your question. Good Luck on the outcome.

You do have problems 

i have never told no one my life story 

you have it all wrong if you think i go to Pattaya 

56 minutes ago, JAFO said:

5555555 up set again people like you have big problems In life .

you no f all about me I not tha Like you and tell my life story 

• 6 months later...
On 12/12/2016 at 10:19 PM, tropo said:

He's as good as out already. She can easily sell the house if she can't service her loan and there's nothing the OP can do. It would seem obvious that she has loaned money from a bank using the house as collateral. 

(I just realised the thread it already 6 pages long - I'm sure this has been covered many times already)

Lets try this

I don't think the bank would lend her money if she doesn't work, so she may of got it from a Loan shark & didn't  realize she was just paying the interest of then all of a sudden the Loan shark is yelling that I will sell your house

What ever loan has been taken out should be on back of Chanote held by the loaner

But who's to say that even if he was shown the original Chanote (as in still being in his house ) is legit

Very easy to report it lost & get another one stating the loan on the back whilst all the time he maybe looking at an old original

Could one take a Chanote to the land office to verify if it's legit & up to date, that way he may find out who the loaner was or does it need to be the owner of land

the moral of this story is have your name on the deed. i just recently sued my ex for a certain amount which gained 15percent interest from the time the action began. she also motgaged it to a loan shark but the deed is useless to said shark with my name on the deed. if she tried to sell property and run with the cash it is a criminal offence also judge said her lawyer is also liable. she now has to negotiate with me leaving me the whip hand.

23 minutes ago, heybuz said:

the moral of this story is have your name on the deed. i just recently sued my ex for a certain amount which gained 15percent interest from the time the action began. she also motgaged it to a loan shark but the deed is useless to said shark with my name on the deed. if she tried to sell property and run with the cash it is a criminal offence also judge said her lawyer is also liable. she now has to negotiate with me leaving me the whip hand.

Same here have the usufrut on old house due to her losing it to the loan shark