Pick pocket and beat down on the Baht bus

mcfish

He got off easy. Have a look on you tube or live leak what can happen to thieves, burned alive is very common and I'm hopeful the kids were able to take it in and realise crime doesn't pay

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, mcfish said:

He got off easy. Have a look on you tube or live leak what can happen to thieves, burned alive is very common and I'm hopeful the kids were able to take it in and realise crime doesn't pay

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

mcfish would get my vote for TV Poster of The Year if the nomination period had still been open. Failing that, if he was a regular in my circle, I would buy him a drink or even dinner.

Well done sir.

On 12/14/2016 at 2:09 PM, balo said:

I can't see how that would work on me , I always carry a small wallet for my cards and stuff in the front pocket during day time but if I want to go out at night I only carry a few baht notes.  Anyone trying to touch my front pocket will get the "stare" from me. 

I couldn't believe it could happen, either, but it did.  I had no wallet-just some baht notes in my front pocket.  Didn't even feel her going in.

If you think it can't happen to you, think again.

On 12/14/2016 at 3:27 PM, champers said:

Your Plan B is worse than your Plan A. I believe you could have got your money back without resorting to violence in front of children on the bus. We will have to agree to disagree.

Yes, I agree because children are never subject to violence on the telly or video games in 2016.

Archived