2016 Poster of the Year Poll

Ron19

2016 Poster Of The Year  

217 members have voted

1. 1. SECTION No 1- Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• GuestHouse
    • geriatrickid
    • mesquite
    • kenk24
    • Mitkof Island
    • daveAustin
    • JAFO
    • Grouse
    • baboon
    • JAG
    • Cockwomble
    • RuamRudy
    • Lostinisaan
    • Bluespunk
    • wanderluster
    • NONE OF THESE
  2. 2. SECTION No 2 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• Naam
    • NeverSure
    • JSixpack
    • villagefarang
    • RakJungTorlae
    • Richard W
    • canukamuck
    • nontabury
    • pigeonjake
    • smokie36
    • worgeordie
    • ClutchClark
    • elgordo38
    • helpisgood
    • Greenside
    • Paul Catton
    • NONE OF THESE
  3. 3. SECTION No 3 - Before voting please read posting instructions in post 1 and 2 below the poll.

• NongKhaiKid
    • transam
    • amykat
    • pgrahmm
    • alfieconn
    • sirineou
    • smutcakes
    • kickstart
    • kannot
    • StreetCowboy
    • simple1
    • 7by7
    • Donutz
    • ratcatcher
    • JJGreen
    • NONE OF THESE

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, sipi said:

Is this actually you Trans? Are you really in Thailand?

From what I have read, I was expecting a sad old man in a chang singlet and second hand flip flops.

Yes it's me...:giggle:....I haven't been back home since 2009.

Yeh I am old but not sad, the locals know well as the farang that always smiles, Mrs.Trans told me that..

As for my singing farang songs, I practice at home for stuff I can get away with, so I can do songs from different artists doing my own thing...Which include James Taylor, Elvis, Richie, Cat Stevens, The Who, Pink Floyd, Sinatra, and many more, great fun though I have never heard myself sing. I have done my stuff at weddings, birthday bashes and was asked to sing at a farangs grave side, which l did and actually remembered the words, so suppose I can't be all that bad a non professional singer. Oh, I did sing once at Her Majesties "Tower of London", no not from the dungeon....:laugh:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, sipi said:

Is this actually you Trans? Are you really in Thailand?

From what I have read, I was expecting a sad old man in a chang singlet and second hand flip flops.

Yes -- and here he is reciting the soliloquy from Hamlet to an appreciative (but unseen) audience: 

HAMLET: To be, or not to be--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them.
sing4.jpg

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeh I am old but not sad, the locals know well as the farang that always smiles, Mrs.Trans told me that..

As for my singing farang songs, I practice at home for stuff I can get away with, so I can do songs from different artists doing my own thing...Which include James Taylor, Elvis, Richie, Cat Stevens, The Who, Pink Floyd, Sinatra, and many more, great fun though I have never heard myself sing. I have done my stuff at weddings, birthday bashes and was asked to sing at a farangs grave side, which l did and actually remembered the words, so suppose I can't be all that bad a non professional singer. Oh, I did sing once at Her Majesties "Tower of London", no not from the dungeon....:laugh:

Anxiously awaiting the link ..........

11 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Alright this is a heads up for transam.

Its time to get your voice out and upload it to youtube then post us a link.

As a hint a Christmas tune will win you lots of votes....a Val Doonican jumper will be a big winner with the grannies on here too.

I strongly suggest "Fairytale of New York".

There is absolutely know way that is going to happen, to many piss takers will come on-board. This is a poster of the year competition where I have revealed the sort of bloke I am behind my key board, I don't tell lies or fabricate anything that is not true for readers, unlike someone I could mention... Anyhoooo, my photos tell the story, and many here know me personally..

b0237.gif

6 hours ago, transam said:

There is absolutely know way that is going to happen, to many piss takers will come on-board. This is a poster of the year competition where I have revealed the sort of bloke I am behind my key board, I don't tell lies or fabricate anything that is not true for readers, unlike someone I could mention... Anyhoooo, my photos tell the story, and many here know me personally..

b0237.gif

Some may start to look at that yellow belly and wonder if there is a streak there too transam.

1 minute ago, transam said:

b0237.gif

I see more dots coming ............

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Can I take it was by appointment, as in royal warrant

Not to be confused with the other type of warrant

2 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Actually, I am inclined to think that bearing your soul, and displaying your singing talent (warts an all) would win over more than it would discourage, and no one could ever say that Trans wasn't game!

And perhaps more importantly, those who have already voted for you, can't change their mind, even if the singing isn't to their liking.

Edited by geronimo

7 minutes ago, smokie36 said:

Some may start to look at that yellow belly and wonder if there is a streak there too transam.

Nooooo. Being yellow is not in my nature...In fact Trans singing got a mention elsewhere, not on this forum, I am famous it seems......:giggle:.......Though the word "prick" was used in the post..

b0215.gif

7 hours ago, transam said:

Nooooo. Being yellow is not in my nature...In fact Trans singing got a mention elsewhere, not on this forum, I am famous it seems......:giggle:.......Though the word "prick" was used in the post..

b0215.gif

No more of this nonsense....get up and sing or get in the corner and do your chicken twerk!

Well from the pictures posted above, it looks like Mr. Trans goes onstage all by himself and (unless there is an orchestra offstage) is using some kind of Karaoke rig with his mic through a PA system. So unless there is someone there to make a video of him singing and maybe taking an audio track off the PA, he maybe doesn't have a video of his performance to put on YouTube.

4 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

Well from the pictures posted above, it looks like Mr. Trans goes onstage all by himself and (unless there is an orchestra offstage) is using some kind of Karaoke rig with his mic through a PA system. So unless there is someone there to make a video of him singing and maybe taking an audio track off the PA, he maybe doesn't have a video of his performance to put on YouTube.

The logic of a detective!

6 minutes ago, baboon said:

I'm glad you find this amusing. My sympathies go out to those who will be having far from a merry Christmas this year.

I don't understand your point, are you implying I am some sort of crook....?

Please expand your thoughts.....

PS. Off to the gym now, I hope to read your "thoughts" on my return....

11 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't understand your point, are you implying I am some sort of crook....?

Please expand your thoughts.....

PS. Off to the gym now, I hope to read your "thoughts" on my return....

I am certainly saying that some of the music videos you and your supporters have posted on here are downright criminal acts of GBH on the ears, so if the cap fits...

A little unsolicited advice, Tranny.  As last year's winner, I showed it's not how many dots you have that makes for a winner AND those music videos just don't cut it.  What the world really wants to see are cats, and even better kittens.  How about something seasonal?

Kittens singing.jpg