Aussie "rape": Police arrest motorcycle taxi driver - but he says it was consensual sex

webfact

Just now, Johnniey said:

If you could read, I used that word as you made it personal, saying I had "issues" in a previous post on this thread. 

Also, if you had any reading comprehension, you'd know why I wrote, "buddy" in inverted commas. 

I wonder if it is just by looking at the pictures that you have already condemned this man. 

You use the word ''bigot'' while responding to my post and it's not referring to me? Yeah right.

I saw the inverted commas and understood them, however just to reiterate, I am not your buddy.

You don't wonder if I judged the man on his picture you assume I did.

I judged the man on his words/lies.

Rapists are scum and he is a previously convicted rapist.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You use the word ''bigot'' while responding to my post and it's not referring to me? Yeah right.

I saw the inverted commas and understood them, however just to reiterate, I am not your buddy.

You don't wonder if I judged the man on his picture you assume I did.

I judged the man on his words/lies.

Rapists are scum and he is a previously convicted rapist.

Don't talk to him blue, he's trying to derail the topic. 

He did it. we all know he did it. 

He is a serial rapist and will do it again. 

4 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Are you dyslexic or something?  Where did I say I wasn't referring to you? 

More insults?

But yes I see you are making it personal with the use of the word ''bigot''.

As to who started this, you questioned my motives behind my posting  earlier in the thread.

Now enough of this schoolyard finger pointing, eh.

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

More insults, eh?

Pathetic, the way you try to squirm out of things you said.

What about "lying turd". What about,  "one of your many issues". I wonder who said these insults first. But go on, self-justification is one of your fortes. 

A man is innocent until proven guilty. 

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

More insults, eh?

Lol, he says dont get personal and then spends his whole day finding photos of you and your family to post on where, a public forum. But he has a problem with you calling someone a 'turd' on guess what, a public forum haha. 

'

3 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Pathetic, the way you try to squirm out of things you said.

What about "lying turd". What about,  "one of your many issues". I wonder who said these insults first. But go on, self-justification is one of your fortes. 

A man is innocent until proven guilty. 

Already answered most of this.

I've already said I'm not it's judge nor ever will be on the jury.

As for guilt, a convicted rapist repeating the same lies rapists use from the rapist defence manual is enough for me to form my view on who to believe in this case.

Edited by Bluespunk

3 hours ago, smedly said:

no I like to hang out in dark deserted wasteland in foreign countries especially when I don't know were the F I am, this scum is a dangerous predator - she is very lucky to be alive

Careful of using the harsh word, scum, smedly; it seems to offend delicate flowers even when used in connection with potential rapists.

obviously he has raped her as people have said she is not going to be wanting to be left in a deserted place where she does not know where she is , she obviously was raped , but what is more concerning is that she ENTRUSTED him as a thai bike taxi driver to take her to where she wanted to go SAFELY , certainly times have changed in thailand and respect of foreigners is needed back here again . His sentance should be life imprisonment to teach others this is clearly wrong and should be severly dealt with.

11 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

Well I know how this will end TIT

He will suddenly break down and admit he did it thus ensuring whatever lenient sentence they would normally impose will be further reduced because he said he's sorry, bought one of those little gold "pahn" dishes, some flowers, waiid a helluva lot and his mum says he's going into the temple for a bit (again).

"...Police arrest motorcycle taxi driver..." - but, only after the suspect handed himself in - no surprises there !!! 

Given the amount of speculation by police (as reported in the media), our "Go! Go!" taxi ride has had ample time to consider his predicament and think about his story. And it now seems he is pretty sure of himself.

He must also know that, unless the girl is prepared to cancel her planned return to Australia on December 19 (and make herself available for further investigations), it's highly likely he will soon be free to continue on his merry way.

If, as reported, "he said he could not resist" , then one has to question why he rode about 16km with her hand allegedly attached to "him", before they reached that particular site where she then extended her invitation. 

I find it totally believable that she was drunk and arguing, jumped on the motorcycle and wanted sex with a stranger, this is Thailand and many women come here to go wild.  But then asking to be left alone without a ride in the boonies?  Um nope nope nope.  That one thing to me tells me he's lying.  But there will never be justice here.  All I can say is ladies, pack mace.  

Just as there are loads of men coming to BKK for just sex/booze there might also be ladettes coming for the same.

I really have no idea who to believe, the girl was very dumb to get so drunk though, drove on a motocy that far without helmet? 

The driver might sue her now and ask for a lot of money....his face is all over the papers and maybe he didn't rape her, we will never know. She even couldn't remember if she took a tuktuk or a motocy, she sit in a hot wok, what does she remember actually?

13 minutes ago, wealthychef said:

Or maybe she should have taken a page out of this lady's book:  

Actually I believe in both cases (this thread and the one you've cross linked) the alleged perpetrators are still "innocent until proven guilty" (yes, one of them is in fact already deceased but what I mean is that the farmer woman could still be guilty of homicide if it's proven that in fact there was no attempted assault).

I'm really not sure why so many posters on this forum are always jumping down the throats of Thais (males disproportionately more than females) when their legal cases haven't even been brought to court and the only "evidence" we, as armchair prosecutors, have is what's been reported on the news.

Really puzzles me why so many jaded expats decide to remain in a country they seem to hate and vent their frustrations to other jaded expats in one huge circle jerk.

1 minute ago, CanInBKK said:

I'm really not sure why so many posters on this forum are always jumping down the throats of Thais (males disproportionately more than females) when their legal cases haven't even been brought to court and the only "evidence" we, as armchair prosecutors, have is what's been reported on the news.

The answer can be found in a game of Charades

Two words - first word - I

second word - diots

1 minute ago, CanInBKK said:

Actually I believe in both cases (this thread and the one you've cross linked) the alleged perpetrators are still "innocent until proven guilty" (yes, one of them is in fact already deceased but what I mean is that the farmer woman could still be guilty of homicide if it's proven that in fact there was no attempted assault).

Really puzzles me why so many jaded expats decide to remain in a country they seem to hate and vent their frustrations to other jaded expats in one huge circle jerk.

You are assuming there is a system of legal jurisprudence that functions to establish guilt in a just manner.  In the picture above, we see the police and accused laughing together like buddies.  The jaded expats remain here because it's fun and easy to get laid and there are many beautiful things to see and the culture is awesome.  At the same time, there are many <deleted> up things about the place that are fun to poke fun at.  It's just how people are.  Don't let it bother you.  They don't hate Thailand, they just don't respect the legal system.  I don't hate America but man it's a clown circus over there sometimes.  

Not sure what to believe, the girl was so drunk she could not even say if it was a tuk tuk or a motorcycle. Though a rape would be something you remember. They should check the guy for scratches and so on (not sure how long ago it was). 

But it does sound strange going on random motorbike and then wanting sex with the guy. But she was really drunk so there is some doubt that is for sure. 

Just as there are loads of men coming to BKK for just sex/booze there might also be ladettes coming for the same.

I really have no idea who to believe, the girl was very dumb to get so drunk though, drove on a motocy that far without helmet? 

The driver might sue her now and ask for a lot of money....his face is all over the papers and maybe he didn't rape her, we will never know. She even couldn't remember if she took a tuktuk or a motocy, she sit in a hot wok, what does she remember actually?

.Never mind wearing a helmet, being apparently so pissed, how the hell did she manage to stay on the bike without falling off?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

3 hours ago, Johnniey said:

I really wonder about the motive of your posts, including this one.

In Thai there is a saying, which translates into something like, "the accused is innocent until proven guilty". If you think otherwise, it's great that you are only an armchair judge.

Here, the guy hasn't even been charged, yet you call him a "turd"?

Even if you disregard this case then the other of molesting of a disable woman would still put him in the TURD class

32 minutes ago, wealthychef said:

You are assuming there is a system of legal jurisprudence that functions to establish guilt in a just manner.  In the picture above, we see the police and accused laughing together like buddies.  The jaded expats remain here because it's fun and easy to get laid and there are many beautiful things to see and the culture is awesome.  At the same time, there are many <deleted> up things about the place that are fun to poke fun at.  It's just how people are.  Don't let it bother you.  They don't hate Thailand, they just don't respect the legal system.  I don't hate America but man it's a clown circus over there sometimes.  

I agree with many of the points you bring up here.

One thing though - that photo of the man laughing does not mean what others seem to think it means. There are other photos on Thai media with the rest of the policemen looking deadly serious.  The police are a strange lot. I am friendly with a deputy commander, who is in charge of 7 provinces and have done a lot of work over the years with the CSD.  Trust me when I say, when I policeman appears to be laughing, or even smiling, beware unless you can tell the many different kinds of smile. When it comes to crimes against foreigners, they take crimes like this extremely seriously.