Thai woman hangs herself after jealous argument with Italian lover

rooster59

6 hours ago, Docno said:

Hmmmm.... Specific to Thais? So why are the suicide rates in the US, France, Austria, Belgium, and S Korea all higher than that of Thailand? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Read  what you are posting by Wikipedia before you put it on here , it says it goes by the  accuracy of those countries and how  much Accuracy would you put on thai  Reporting , none , like their road toll with only people who  actually die on the road not on the way to hospital or in the hospital.

Such a <deleted> shame and a complete waste of life. Trust me sometimes love is so strong anything can happen. Also a lot of thai women really commit their self's to their man, whether you believe it or not, I don't care about the anti thai's out there, it's true. God bless the pair of them.

On 17/12/2016 at 3:41 PM, georgemandm said:

I feel very , very sorry for that poor lady .

i am not a  detective but looks to me that poor lady had some help from someone.

As you're not a detective, and the photo shows nothing that could provide evidence of what you claim, how do you come to your (wrong) conclusion?

On 17/12/2016 at 0:49 PM, cyberfarang said:

How do we know for sure it was a suicide? The Italian man said; they had an argument and he went to stay with friends, or so he said. Then he alleged to have later gone home and found his girlfriend hanged.

I would like to know; did the police investigate his staying with friends alibi? Did they question the friends? Or have the police just taken the guy by his word and written this off as another suicide case as suicides seem to be the favourite cause of deaths in Thailand according to the police.

Where does it say that the police have reached a conclusion?  All the report states is what the police were told by her boyfriend, no mention of anything being written off or the police taking the Italian's word.

5 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

As you're not a detective, and the photo shows nothing that could provide evidence of what you claim, how do you come to your (wrong) conclusion?

Look at the picture ( not wrong ) 

you tell me Mr smart A , how can someone  hang their self like she did , like it is possible , most people jump off a chair.

35 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Look at the picture ( not wrong ) 

you tell me Mr smart A , how can someone  hang their self like she did , like it is possible , most people jump off a chair.

Do they now?  Been watching too many movies? 

As long as there is enough pressure on the neck for a few seconds the position of the victim doesn't really matter, there have been many incidents of people hanging themselves from low supports.  If the body's weight is not fully supported asphyxiation will happen quickly.

By the way, Mr dull A, unless you've seen an un-pixillated picture you haven't seen anymore than I have, which is nothing.

3 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

Do they now?  Been watching too many movies? 

As long as there is enough pressure on the neck for a few seconds the position of the victim doesn't really matter, there have been many incidents of people hanging themselves from low supports.  If the body's weight is not fully supported asphyxiation will happen quickly.

By the way, Mr dull A, unless you've seen an un-pixillated picture you haven't seen anymore than I have, which is nothing.

Ok mr smart A up to you Mr  detective 

And you jump in on it ok.
and biggest thing is we , you and me will never ever NO the truth.
some of the  detective work in thailand is a joke .

My friend's girlfriend hung herself with strap over the top of a door, she was terminally ill, no need to jump off anything mate.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

On 12/17/2016 at 5:25 AM, Docno said:

Hmmmm.... Specific to Thais? So why are the suicide rates in the US, France, Austria, Belgium, and S Korea all higher than that of Thailand? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate

Could you and all the other apologists read the post before you grab the keyboard and start defending.