Thai man who raped South African English teacher arrested - he has admitted the crime

rooster59

Thai man who raped South African English teacher arrested - he has admitted the crime

rape.PNG
Image: Daily News

A second person has been arrested in the rape of a 35 year old South African English teacher in Kamphaeng Phet.

Twenty nine year old Aphisit Sahachart was found hiding in accommodation for construction workers in Ban Bung, Chonburi. A member of the public had reported he was there after seeing there was a warrant for him on the news.

Aphisit admitted he had raped the white skinned woman. He said that he lived near where she stayed and had often seen her before. He said he liked the look of her and when he saw her walking alone he picked her up.

Thaivisa reported earlier in the week that the victim was on her way to a bus station. She accepted the lift and sat in the middle of two men - Aphisit was on the back of the bike.

The driver of the bike - Somsak Suradech, 24, was arrested earlier in the week and has also admitted involvement.

The teacher works at a secondary school in the Pran Kratai district of Kamphaeng Phet.

The rape occurred at 10pm on the 9th of December.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-17

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aphisit admitted he had raped the white skinned woman. He said that he lived near where she stayed and had often seen her before. He said he liked the look of her and when he saw her walking alone he picked her up.

White skinned women beware!
Is this article real or a joke? I've never heard of any Thai calling me white skinned man. It's foreigner or 'farang'. God knows what they call other races? Yellow skinned Chinese? Black skinned Africans? Brown skinned Indians?

That must be the scumbag at the back, behind bars,

with the bright fluorescent t shirt,lets hope the time

fits the crime,just wonder if these rapists have not

done these crimes before,that were either not reported,

or not investigated by the police.

regards worgeie

59 minutes ago, natway09 said:

She accepted the lift & sat between them in the back.

Did her parents not teach her anything?

Well she was not with you at the time,  so yes,  they taught her class and perhaps a mistaken belief in her fellow man. 

32 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

I believe teacherpaul was suggesting the TV sleuths were onto him, so he figured he should confess. NButton...bright...

Hmmmm!

Unable to edit typo

My mistake.  Should have been 'Thaiwrath' not 'teacherpaul'.  Sorry TW

7 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Is this article real or a joke? I've never heard of any Thai calling me white skinned man. It's foreigner or 'farang'. God knows what they call other races? Yellow skinned Chinese? Black skinned Africans? Brown skinned Indians?

ignorant racial profiling at its best. 

7 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

Farang means 'Caucasian' or 'white-skinned person'.  I'm sure he identified her as a 'farang', and the police quite likely asked how tanned her skin was, what clothes she was wearing, and several other questions to implicate him and ensure his guilt.    Either that or the translator just chose to translate 'farang' as 'white-skinned person' instead of 'Caucasian' .  Let's not read too much into this - it's quite common to us to refer to people as an 'asian guy' or 'darker skinned man'.

Edited by someonelovesyou

Remember rape is usually a crime of violence against women, about control. Not usually really about sex, more about power. Angry men venting their anger on women. Read something today about people and violence. Educated people usually direct their anger against themselves, hence suicide. The not so intelligent direct their anger against others. That is why we see a lot of shootings in America directed at family, or against unknown people. Makes sense.

Without criticizing the woman now, but some people here really need a Thai culture course.

An ex-colleague who's always sitting on the desks of Thai teachers,  then people with their legs on tables and pointing with their feet at people.

Women in swimwear walking around in temples and other stuff foreigners should never do. 

Would any woman in America, Germany, etc....jump on a motorcycle with two drunk and unknown men on it and then sit between the two men?

I really doubt it. Now it's time to throw the first stone......

Edited by lostinisaan