That's scary: video footage emerges of moment every motorist dreads

rooster59

21 hours ago, roo860 said:

If my daughter would have been on that bus the so called driver would be extinct!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

talk is talk dont talk crap please of ocurse wed all feel like that but idiots like you really believe if it was your daughter youd get any chance to exert vengence totalty stupid comment 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, fruitman said:

Well did they investigate what was wrong with the brakes and who serviced them the last time? Were they original brakeparts or revised or what? This rarely happens in developed countries.

If you know how to drive a big vehicle like this, then you know that he should have been gearing down to let the engine control the speed. That what's wrong with most of these accidents like this, they are not properly trained, many do not even have the proper commercial driving license and they ride the brake like they do in a car to slow them down. Then the brakes fail....

Mostly likely air brakes... But then I haven't been on or driven a bus in years.  I do know they have the ability to gear down, even if it's an automatic transmission.

Looks like he came around the corner too fast and found the other bus right in front of him. No time to react so he swerved into the other lane- brake failure is pure BS. He was driving (like a lot of people ) without due care and attention.

Make the punishment fit the crime and these Richard Craniums may start getting the message.

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Roo860.

I have read with interest,many times,the threats made by angry fathers,promising revenge upon any driver or custodian that causes their children death or injury through what is seemingly,stupidity,drunkenness,drug induced,or not checking a vehicle for safety.The 'old' brakes didnt work thing is getting a bit thin now,as so many drivers are falling back on it.And i agree with how they feel,i am a father myself.But please,please do tell me how you would exact your revenge upon this idiot. How would you make him,as you say "extinct" (that in itself is a strange remark) I would like to know how you would find him,and what exactly would you do to him that wouldnt get you arrested and end up sharing a cell with 30 others,for life. Come ,come,dear sir.Calm down and see the  futility of your remarks,that were obviously spawned in anger.

I would forbid my child to ride the bus (or van) to begin with. That includes the "school bus" aka baht bus.

A good parent would never put something so precious in the hands of someone so careless as a Thai behind the wheel. #fact 

On 18/12/2016 at 4:52 AM, Somtamnication said:

No break failure. He was passing the bus. Scumbag. :thumbsup:

Absolutely, as usual some BS excuse/lie to try and cover for his dangerous and outrageously stupid driving. I hope he can never get behind the wheel of a bus again. Any of us could be killed by this total disregard for other road users.

Bus driver passes a lorry on a blind curve with 49+ kids on board. Then he continues in the opposing lane to pass another bus. Absolutely no brake problem. This was attempted murdered. He will be driving a bus again next week, because this is Thailand. I drive to issan frequently and have seen this many times. No proper training, high on yaba, me first mentality.