Wife sentenced to death for murder of husband given bail

webfact

On 22/12/2016 at 2:09 PM, Lex Talionis said:

I'm still trying to find out how I can get a hold of her. 

Hey Lex think about this;-  Because beauty can be skin deep etc etc,i f you did take up with her think what a straight line you'd  walk and knowing the super jealous trait in some Thai ladies, you could easily be judged unfaithful about any lady walking past you in the supermarket. Tell me about it.

But surely what  would keep you super straight is the thought of what she might do to you, rightly or imagined.

Give her a miss Lex.   :-)

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 7:50 AM, Deepinthailand said:

Just for the record abuse victims often leave the abuser only to be hunted down found and convinced to go back. The abuser by that stage has total control over his victim. Hence the old sayings. She/He must be mad to go back to him/her. Untill you have been there or have witnessed first hand the utter and total control these beasts have over there pray. How can you possibly give an informed coment on why or how the victim finally snapped? . There thinking process is sewed beyond  others normal reasoning.

Because of the fact that they (the mother of the wife and the wife herself) tried to cover their tracks in order to still be 'family members' of the abuser's wealthy family  (less the abuser of course)      That in my opinion is murder and not self defense.    The wife could have easily gone the self defense route (but that would also mean having to go back to being plain middle class)...  but chose the conspiracy/hiring of an assasin route.   IMO all five parties (the abuser if he was still alive, the assasin, the wife, the mother in law, and the attorney who hired the assasin on behalf of the wife) involved deserve to be in cages.     

Edited by Heng

On death row and out on bail.  You also have the 3 thai police officers who were given the death sentence in 2012 and then granted bail.  They are still happily going about thier lives on the outside.  It appears it has all been forgotten about.

It could have been worse !
She could've got Probation ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 22/12/2016 at 8:11 PM, AGareth2 said:

is there any evidence of domestic violence?

Some people have already alluded to the previously linked article. Just in case you still haven't looked at it, here are some extracts:

''He was hallucinating and paranoid,'' [his mother] told local media. ''He didn't allow his wife to leave the house. He shot at her and one of the children and used a stun gun on her.''

''One time my daughter-in-law went with Jakkrit to a shooting range in the Ramkhamhaeng area for an interview with a TV programme,'' his mother told Manager Online. ''On that day, he took his mistress with him. He forced her to accept that woman as part of the family. She wasn't happy and it showed on her face. But Jakkrit just slapped her and hit her in front of all media.''

''After Jakkrit's arrest [....] he was facing charges of attempted murder, assault, illegal possession of firearms and committing violent acts. 

''[...] police refused his bail application three times on the grounds he was a threat to the safety of his mother and wife.''

So I would say yes, there was some evidence of domestic violence. 

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:14 PM, djayz said:

I am speechless... 

Sentenced to death but not a flight risk?!?!? I don't see her going back to her "place of work" for the remaining days/weeks of her life. Who would? 

Am I on planet Mars or what? 

I really should drink more before reading the news. 

Such a sweet face, the appeal may take ten years or more, so some one won't miss a million BHT.

Mars ,yes absolutely correct that's where we are.

Having read how she was treated by her husband I do feel some sympathy for her, he was a nutter.

She may get off on grounds of cruelty, I am not surprised if many more cases like this come up as some women are treated very cruelly here. 

Edited by kiwikeith
change

• 5 months later...
On 12/24/2016 at 8:06 AM, Heng said:

Because of the fact that they (the mother of the wife and the wife herself) tried to cover their tracks in order to still be 'family members' of the abuser's wealthy family  (less the abuser of course)      That in my opinion is murder and not self defense.    The wife could have easily gone the self defense route (but that would also mean having to go back to being plain middle class)...  but chose the conspiracy/hiring of an assasin route.   IMO all five parties (the abuser if he was still alive, the assasin, the wife, the mother in law, and the attorney who hired the assasin on behalf of the wife) involved deserve to be in cages.     

Absolutely, killing her abuser was not enough; this was more than simple self defense.  She needed to extract further payment to even the ledger.  

Guys from money aren't invincible after all, I guess - even in Thailand - especially where a beautiful woman is involved.

Any updates to this one??  Many have said a smart, pretty professional Dr would never be put to death, has it happened, or did she do a runner as lots of people have speculated.

• Like 1

ok i was wondering why such a beautifull woman and doctor would do something like that.

I red some more and now i can understand. She also could have left him , but its just one of those things you

choose for.

In Great Britain women do the same (mostly themselves) i once saw on tv. Also going to jail but just as the only way out in

their miserable life with husband. You do have bad husbands, aswell bad wifes !  

"she represented no risk of flight". ... I think the authorities think this means there has to be an actual risk she'll get on an airline to leave the country, but since she'll prob be hidden in the back of a truck then why deny bail?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

21 hours ago, SiamBeast said:

She got a p()ussy pass. After all, in our modern society, women do not have to be held accountable for what they did.

No, she didn't. You are thinking like a farang.

She got a sakdina pass. If she were a peasant, she would be in chains. TIT

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Chip Allen said:

She killed a farang. Not really a big issue in Thailand. Rather like swatting a pesky fly or putting a sick cat to sleep. :stoner:

Tell me about this farang she killed. Who was he? Has she killed anybody else? Have you told the police about this?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/20/2016 at 9:37 PM, bannork said:

Well i read he was a violent abuser who frequently beat her up but I see someone contests that view. Hopefully the truth will out.

You are correct,a friend lived in the same moobaan and the husband was a absolute <deleted>. Every now and then he would take pot shots at the Gate house into the Moo Baan.