Bangkok bank Ibualang

Been using the iPad with 6 digit pin via the online keypad to log into my account, can not find this option anymore, now it's username plus pin, never had a username only the 6 digit pin, anyone know where to find the site that will allow me to continue logging in via the key pad and 6 digit pin.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Don't have an iPad but the android app still just needs the 6 digit pin.

IIRC a couple of months back it asked me for my username and password (having used the pin for ages), I used my internet banking details and it asked for me to enter a "new" pin.

Try going to the Bangkok Bank website https://ibanking.bangkokbank.com/SignOn.aspx

2 minutes ago, Badrabbit said:

Also tried to sort it out via the atm no option to enter a 6 digit PIN number, trip to the bank needed.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

That must be unique to what you were doing as Bangkok Bank ATM's accept 6 digit PIN numbers for ATM cards.  I have always had a user name for access via Windows/Internet plus a PIN or Password (using password).   

I did a reset/restore on my android phone last night and when I launched the reinstalled Bualuang app, it asked for the online username and password that I have for online (laptop) banking in lieu of the usual 6-character pin. Once I had logged in with the former and agreed to the terms and conditions, it went on to allow me to reselect (or change) the 6-character pin that was used before. Once I did this, the app behaves as before with just the 6-character pin. I recall that this is the standard for a 'first time' app installation where you need to either already be an online (computer/laptop) banking customer or have some other temporary permission set up either in person or over the phone.

Maybe there was a recent BB system reset or some users have their apps on auto-update and a new version of the app needed the users bona fides revalidated for improved security?