Walking Street attackers claim beaten tourist groped girlfriend first

webfact

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, LennyW said:

Is that happy smiles or retard grins?

These guys are so right in what they did that this line up has to be a joke. No wonder they are smiling, they were completely in the right to knock this drunken ahole around a bit. Good on them, every girl in Pattaya is not a hooker for gods sake. The one on the left looks a lot like a young OJ Simson.

47 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

If the drunken Norwegian had touched a nineteen year old woman's breasts in just about any country on the planet including Norway, he would have found  either swift retribution from her boyfriend or end up in court for assault on a woman or both.

Walking around and grabbing random women is simply asking to have your face used to stop a high velocity fist.

I do agree with the overall sentiment of your comment. Grab another guys girl, you better expect retribution. However, three guys beating said grabber into an unconscious state is over the line.

10 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

These guys are so right in what they did that this line up has to be a joke. No wonder they are smiling, they were completely in the right to knock this drunken ahole around a bit. Good on them, every girl in Pattaya is not a hooker for gods sake. The one on the left looks a lot like a young OJ Simson.

No, they are not within their rights to beat someone unconscious.

1 hour ago, i claudius said:

Now i am not for a moment condoning 3 guys beating one guy up , but ,why is it so often guys come here and think its ok to touch any woman ,just assuming that all Thai women are hookers and easy?

when i was younger if any guy had touched my girlfriends boobs he would have got a right good smack .

Even in the middle of world's most famous red light district?

The question is,was Mr Norway a first time tourist,under the impression that all Thai girls are for sale,Or was he a regular visitor/expat,absolutely drunk rotten?

If he was a first timer,was he alone or with friends on Walking street?Did he not have friends to advise him about Thai 'face'.What ever the situation,if true,he was unwise to touch a Thai girl anywhere,until he was sure of the working status of said female.There is of course, that the Thai men were just looking for someone to bash.

It would sem by their smirks,that they are already aware that there will be no consequences for their actions.

These look like typical ignorant bar louts.These people will be the end of Thailand eventually,because they dont care about Thailand's image.They hate all ferangs equally and a good night out is getting off their tits on some speed,yabaa,ice,or whatever,having a few drinks,loa khao,and bashing a tourist.

The police dont care what happens to tourists and see it as the price tourists pay for being here.Walking street is becoming a den of thieves,rip offs and violence,t will be the dearth of Pattaya.The stupid thing is,that its probably the biggest money maker in Pattaya,but the thais themselves are slowly destroying it.And where are the tourist police in all this?why are there no bar patrols,or are they scared of getting beaten up,or losing their money making scams.I remember when WS was a pleasant night out.

What was it Prayut said,"dont hurt tourists" well,it just shows how weak his power of command is.

The problem here,is, nobody cares or gives a flying F###.

Its 3rd world and always will be.The populace are controlled and afraid to try and change things,because they are afraid to.

13 minutes ago, i claudius said:

So what about the women who work in shops there < are they fair game as well , or maybe a tourist walking by ,is that ok?

You're right it's not acceptable at all, and I should have clarified: I just meant perhaps some allowance should be made for a drunk tourist groping a girl who presumably was scantily-clad and sitting outside a bar like all the hookers do, late at night in a notorious red light district where 90% of the girls are indeed hookers! Certainly doesn't warrant beating him beyond unconscious.

These young punks are lying through their teeth. The cowards are practicing that lowlife practice known here as face. It is this practice, that legitimizes cowardice in many forms here, and allows people to avoid truth, confrontation, addressing their issues, problems, or the havoc they have caused. It is a reprehensible quality, and the opposite of being a real man or woman. It is also the opposite of Buddhism. A real man knows how to look within, for the source of the problem, and admit guilt. Small men, or half men, or man children do not. These guys are simply making this up, in order to avoid guilt. They have the same expression on their faces that O.J. Simpson had, when he beat the murder rap. Did you see the beating those punks gave that guy? My guess is they did not like the way he looked at them, or he accidentally stepped on one of their tiny feet, or something equally inane. 

I agree.The beating was above and beyond.However, evidence has to be gained from the CCTV:if working.And you are right,90% of the females are in the sex industry.The fact that he was a drunk tourist added fire to the flame of Thai rage."That drunken felang fool just groped whoever,lets teach him a lesson,f###### ferangs,who do think they are,this is our country" Unfortunately the slap became an all in beating with all the rage these kids could muster.

That Norwegian was seriously hurt,but no one cares.And these thugs will now be treated as heroes among their confederates.

This is all,of course,if the guy actually did touch the girl.It could have been 3 thugs out on the street,just looking for a felang to bash.

1 hour ago, 12DrinkMore said:

If the drunken Norwegian had touched a nineteen year old woman's breasts in just about any country on the planet including Norway, he would have found  either swift retribution from her boyfriend or end up in court for assault on a woman or both.

Walking around and grabbing random women is simply asking to have your face used to stop a high velocity fist.

A long time ago when I was a lot younger, a woman grabbed my crotch when I was in a bar in Walking Street (I'm pretty sure it's also happened to me in Soi Cowboy, Nana and Patpong).

At the time, I accepted it as a part and parcel of what goes on in those places. However, having now seen this post plus others on here I realise that my correct reaction should of been to call the police and have her charged with assault.

The other option of getting a couple of friends to help me beat her to a pulp is a non-starter as I don't hit women plus I don't have enough friends.

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It is all just a bit of a giggle and they do not fear any punishment for their behaviour.

Are they going to pay the hospital bills.....?

I think an obligatory closure for a month of venues where this type of thing occurs is required, immediate, so they miss the peak season. They need to be held accountable for their staff behaviour.

Not a drinker or monger, but I have seen plenty of bars on my walkabouts without bouncers at the doors, why not use them.

Come to think of it, I like to walk down Soi 6 sometimes to see the nice ladies, and I have never noticed any bouncers at the bar doors there. 

To the poster that said that"some allowance should be made' What planet are you on dude.Allowance is not a recognised word here.To understand allowance,would mean that you are prepared to give way to an honest mistake.Thai thugs do not have that word in their vocabulary.That would imply that you understand compassion,forgiveness,reason,not here my mistaken friend.These kids are street kids,with no future,no way out.They would happily gut you like fish.Well,that didnt happen thank god,but just look at the beating that guy got,for something he did,or didnt do.If you tink that allowance should have been made,i suggest you stay well away from WS or anywhere like it.

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

So you believe the turd's touching breast story? Ever heard of Thais always invent an excuse lie even if they are guilty as hell?

None of us were there, so we can't say, but I do not believe for one minute that the guy was beaten up for no reason.

Why did the guy whose girlfriend had her breast touched (if that was the case) not sort the guy out himself? Oh! I know, he is Thai and needed help.

2 hours ago, Squeegee said:

"Officers have [...] asked bar staff not to hurt tourists as it damages the reputation of Thailand.

Police have once again reminded workers in Walking Street to let them deal with any disputes and not to be violent with tourists."

The police must remind these Thai people (and their cronies) not to hurt tourists. What more proof do embassies need before they actually warn tourists that Thailand is an unsafe country beyond the usual common sense guidelines.

This isn't about silly kids away from home doing stupid things, this is about a place tourists specifically go to where the Thai people rob, injure and murder them.

"Once again" the Thai people must be reminded not to attempt to rob, injure or murder tourists because it is the rule, not an aberration, to beat tourists to within an inch of their life based on stupid, insulting excuses.

The reputation of Thailand is a lie and it cannot be damaged by the truth, in fact the decent thing to do is warn the average tourist about the fake reputation Thailand tries to hide behind.

Yes tourists, go to Thailand and get beaten into a vegetative state because some jealous, xenophobic little prick with a huge ego and his thug friends fancy a kick-about with someone's head and you'll do.

Then they get to publicly grin at you from the safety of the protective Thai establishment. Best thing is if you're dead so they can all just say you killed yourself.

Then why have I walked around Bangkok and Pattaya for years, through the red light and bar areas, though not after 11pm, never drunk, and even talked to bouncers at their doors, and never had a problem?

5 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

To the poster that said that"some allowance should be made' What planet are you on dude.Allowance is not a recognised word here.To understand allowance,would mean that you are prepared to give way to an honest mistake.Thai thugs do not have that word in their vocabulary.That would imply that you understand compassion,forgiveness,reason,not here my mistaken friend.These kids are street kids,with no future,no way out.They would happily gut you like fish.Well,that didnt happen thank god,but just look at the beating that guy got,for something he did,or didnt do.If you tink that allowance should have been made,i suggest you stay well away from WS or anywhere like it.

I wasn't saying I expected it. The point I was trying to make was that this beating was well above and beyond what the guy deserved. 

4 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

None of us were there, so we can't say, but I do not believe for one minute that the guy was beaten up for no reason.

Why did the guy whose girlfriend had her breast touched (if that was the case) not sort the guy out himself? Oh! I know, he is Thai and needed help.

What reason is there to beat up someone like this man (or better at all)? 

Humans have words, courts and police. Beating up someone should not be a means of making ones standpoint clear.

3 hours ago, mok199 said:

nothing good ever happens after 1.30 am..it took me years to understand that...

Really?  I've been laid more times after 1:30 AM that I can count on the fingers and toes of all TV members.

I think you need to get out more and start living larger.

43 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

I agree.The beating was above and beyond.However, evidence has to be gained from the CCTV:if working.And you are right,90% of the females are in the sex industry.The fact that he was a drunk tourist added fire to the flame of Thai rage."That drunken felang fool just groped whoever,lets teach him a lesson,f###### ferangs,who do think they are,this is our country" Unfortunately the slap became an all in beating with all the rage these kids could muster.

That Norwegian was seriously hurt,but no one cares.And these thugs will now be treated as heroes among their confederates.

This is all,of course,if the guy actually did touch the girl.It could have been 3 thugs out on the street,just looking for a felang to bash.

"It could have been 3 thugs out on the street,just looking for a felang to bash".

Very highly unlikely.

11 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Possum9131

You mat remember the last time 'bouncers were used,in the same circumstance.I understand that the victim got more than just a beating.

I don't disbelieve you, but what circumstance are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

The question is,was Mr Norway a first time tourist,under the impression that all Thai girls are for sale,Or was he a regular visitor/expat,absolutely drunk rotten?

If he was a first timer,was he alone or with friends on Walking street?Did he not have friends to advise him about Thai 'face'.What ever the situation,if true,he was unwise to touch a Thai girl anywhere,until he was sure of the working status of said female.There is of course, that the Thai men were just looking for someone to bash.

It would sem by their smirks,that they are already aware that there will be no consequences for their actions.

These look like typical ignorant bar louts.These people will be the end of Thailand eventually,because they dont care about Thailand's image.They hate all ferangs equally and a good night out is getting off their tits on some speed,yabaa,ice,or whatever,having a few drinks,loa khao,and bashing a tourist.

The police dont care what happens to tourists and see it as the price tourists pay for being here.Walking street is becoming a den of thieves,rip offs and violence,t will be the dearth of Pattaya.The stupid thing is,that its probably the biggest money maker in Pattaya,but the thais themselves are slowly destroying it.And where are the tourist police in all this?why are there no bar patrols,or are they scared of getting beaten up,or losing their money making scams.I remember when WS was a pleasant night out.

What was it Prayut said,"dont hurt tourists" well,it just shows how weak his power of command is.

The problem here,is, nobody cares or gives a flying F###.

Its 3rd world and always will be.The populace are controlled and afraid to try and change things,because they are afraid to.

The guy from Norway probably thought they were really fighting and tried to stop them.

He might have touched her breasts (or not) but it was a good reason for these 3 to beat him up KO.

Now they are in the newspapers in Norway, so maybe 100 other Norwegians decide to go elsewhere for a holiday , Thailand will loose 100 x 150.000 baht = 15.000.000 Baht....

If it's also published in the Swedish newspapers than double/triple this number.