Three Thai youths gang raped 12 year old girl after Facebook chat

rooster59

Three Thai youths gang raped 12 year old girl after Facebook chat

rape.PNG

Image: Daily News 

Two juveniles and one man have been arrested after a 12 year old girl was raped in Bang Bua Thong on Friday.

The three suspects - who have all admitted involvement - said they chatted with a 12 year old friend of theirs on Facebook. Thereafter they all went out on a trip on motorbikes.

But instead of taking her back to her Tha Nam Nonthaburi home afterwards they took her to a shack behind the temple of Wat Phai Leuang in Bang Bua Thong.

There they raped her.

Police were called by alarmed parents when the girl got home. Officers rushed to the scene of the crime and found all three suspects sleeping in the shack.

Arrested were "Tai" 14, "Pop" 15 and 21 year old Khainui Phongphamorn. They all admitted raping their friend but suggested it was the girl that invited them out - an idea that police dismiss.

Khainui was prepared for a court appearance to detain him in custody while the two minors were in the protective custody of social services ahead of further questioning in the matter.

Source: http://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/544677

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-25

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Arrested were "Tai" 14, "Pop" 15 and 21 year old Khainui Phongphamorn. They all admitted raping their friend but suggested it was the girl that invited them out 

Scum. 

Rapist defence guide excuses. 

Edited by Bluespunk

In the Thai school syllabus (Prathom 6, I think) it explicitly states that girls should never go to secluded places with boys, no matter how nicely they ask, how many times they ask and how much emotional blackmail is applied. The point is repeated over and over.

Don't worry, I am not in any way victim blaming, just stating that this type of behaviour from boys is so well known that it is explicitly laid out in the primary school syllabus and warnings given. Perhaps it relates to a sense of entitlement instilled in boys here, don't know.

@all repliers: common biz in los. in the villéét rape (alcohol/yaba anyone?!) is rampant; often even resulting in pregnancy; often resulting in marriage. sigh. land of smiles... a boy of 15 mating with a girl of 13 who says no = RAPE. yes they are children and yes they have had NO education and yes many thai villages are selfmastered and puujai will solve it "locally"... :coffee1:

I feel sorry for the girl and I already know that not much will happen to the "boys". 

Facebook is to blame, not the educational system.

The hub of rapists or the Land of Smile, the times are rapidly changing. 

And the girls who get raped in a village usually marry the rapist after they paid a good amount to the parents.

Or nobody says something, especially when Lung Somchai was horny. Can't lose face, can you? 

My wife's friend is a nurse and more and more 12-year-olds are pregnant. Some of them had sex with a ladyboy and they don't think that they can get pregnant.

Sexual education doesn't really exist. Hmm, maybe some teachers do their part, but not in class. Oh boy. 

I hope her daddy and some friends will find a solution that they can never do that again.

Give the ducks their thingies.  I vote for Duck Food. :shock1:

Edited by lostinisaan

14 hours ago, Artisi said:

Youth 21,  not where I come from.

Typical BS, it's all her fault, we are innocent as she made up do it.

did you read the article or only the headline??

In the article it says 2 juveniles and a man. It also says they all admitted raping her.

15 hours ago, Briggsy said:

In the Thai school syllabus (Prathom 6, I think) it explicitly states that girls should never go to secluded places with boys, no matter how nicely they ask, how many times they ask and how much emotional blackmail is applied. The point is repeated over and over.

Don't worry, I am not in any way victim blaming, just stating that this type of behaviour from boys is so well known that it is explicitly laid out in the primary school syllabus and warnings given. Perhaps it relates to a sense of entitlement instilled in boys here, don't know.

A pediatrician at a prestigious private hospital in Hua Hin advised me to put my daughter on Gardasil to protect her from becoming infected with a cancer causing virus during sexual intercourse.

I nearly fell off my chair. My kid is nine years old.

When I expressed my incredulity at his suggestion, the physician said, "Well, you know Thai boys".

'Nuff said.

There is an interesting read here: RAPE CULTURE IN THAILAND https://undertheropes.com/2016/04/01/rape-culture-in-thailand/ 

Rape Culture defines the ways in which sexual violence is trivialized and normalized. It involves victims being blamed, shamed and encouraged to hide their abuse. It can be present in media and institutions as well as general societal practices.

55 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

A pediatrician at a prestigious private hospital in Hua Hin advised me to put my daughter on Gardasil to protect her from becoming infected with a cancer causing virus during sexual intercourse.

I nearly fell off my chair. My kid is nine years old.

When I expressed my incredulity at his suggestion, the physician said, "Well, you know Thai boys".

'Nuff said.

since that should be done BEFORE she has her first Sex she is about the right age for that. In germany we do that vaccination at age 10

Just now, inaktive said:

since that should be done BEFORE she has her first Sex she is about the right age for that. In germany we do that vaccination at age 10

In Germany we do that vaccination at age 10.

Really? I seem to recall Germany decided that taking  a million migrants in a year was a healthy move.

Do excuse me if I look elsewhere for guidance.

17 hours ago, tomyummer said:

Invited out = rape?
14, 15, and 21 year olds against a 12 year old?
Thai brain mathematics at it again.

Even if they escape the rape charge. Isn't the current law read as sex not allowed with a person under 15? their brains are not developed (if existing at all) to even know of that law. After all they did bring her to their own quarters to commit the crime. Probably never thought of the girl recalling where they took her.

I have a friend who is a bail bondsman in the US who would suggest an additional charge to these cretins as

Felony Stupid".

The 'alarmed' parents are probably already negotiating a monetary restitution for this evil inflicted on them.

The social welfare of the three male offenders of course is paramount, whilst the young female victim could well be thrown on the scrap heap by her family for the shame she has caused.