Putin: Russia 'will not expel anyone' in US diplomatic row

rooster59

3 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

It's not Obama that's doing the finger pointing.  It's 17 intelligence organizations, including the FBI and the CIA who have said Russia did the hack.  With the potential intent to influence the elections.  If that's not national security, then I don't know what it.  I think you'd sing a different tune if it happened in your country.

Propaganda is saying Julian Assange did this. LOL

This is really becoming ridiculously over complicated, by design of some, who like preaching what others should do whilst no one criticizes what they do.

As if America hasn't through overt and covert operations tried to influence the outcomes of elections, including insurgency to overthrow elected governments when required.

Britain and France did it before when they were the major powers; followed by the US and USSR. 

It's a new twist on the slight of hand magicians use though. Build this up as the greatest threat ever faced and bury all the information about lying and cheating by the establishment it revealed.

According to Obama, his watch has been very incompetent on cyber security allowing those bad Russian cyber experts to hack all their "secure" systems.

I'm pro American but quite frankly wouldn't trust Obama, Clinton her husband or his secretive meets with the AG. Just as likely a insider released the info to Assange as the Russians.

As for Trump - train wreck waiting to happen or genius - we shall see. But they'll be more U-turns than driving down Sukhumvit!

12 minutes ago, narak34 said:

17 intelligence organizations? That is as ridiculous as saying that Russia did the hack. Even if true, are going to believe it without seeing any proof? Because last time that happened we invaded Iraq and more Americans died than in the 9/11 attacks. And for what? So that ISIS could rise up? So that we could arm, train and fund Al-Qaida yet again?   

Iraq was Iraq. This is about Putin's Russia. Stop conflating them. 

It's "interesting" to me how many posts here sound like Putin propaganda almost verbatim. :post-4641-1156693976:

22 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

It's not Obama that's doing the finger pointing.  It's 17 intelligence organizations, including the FBI and the CIA who have said Russia did the hack.  With the potential intent to influence the elections.  If that's not national security, then I don't know what it.  I think you'd sing a different tune if it happened in your country.

Propaganda is saying Julian Assange did this. LOL

Saw a news clip where Assange said it wasn't Russia but he wouldn't revel his source. 

On 12/30/2016 at 6:31 PM, craigt3365 said:

But sentiments are growing in the West to fight back.  Not something we want, but might need.

People who spout such rhetoric as this usually

A - Do not live in the US

B- Have no skin in the game...meaning will not fight themselves nor have any kids who will

So they are always first in line to say "we" need to fight

38 minutes ago, mania said:

People who spout such rhetoric as this usually

A - Do not live in the US

B- Have no skin in the game...meaning will not fight themselves nor have any kids who will

So they are always first in line to say "we" need to fight

These comments are coming from some of the highest ranking members of congress.  As well as from many of the intelligence agencies.  They definitely live in the US! LOL And definitely have skin in the game.  Fighting back will be some sort of cyber warfare.  Tit for tat.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/mccain-cyber-hearing/

McCain: Russian cyberintrusions an 'act of war'

Sen. John McCain said Friday that Russia's alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election amounted to an "act of war."

The Arizona Republican, who is chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, also has scheduled a hearing for next week on foreign cyberthreats to the US, which will also focus on Russian cyberhacking, a committee aide told CNN earlier Friday.

3 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

These comments are coming from some of the highest ranking members of congress.

Your either quite the spin doctor, a high ranking member of congress or just lack comprehension...

Most reading my post could understand I was referring to your comment 

"But sentiments are growing in the West to fight back.  Not something we want, but might need. "

which is there for all to see....so I vote spin doctor :thumbsup:

Edited by mania

10 minutes ago, mania said:

Your either quite the spin doctor, a high ranking member of congress or just lack comprehension...

Most reading my post could understand I was referring to your comment 

"But sentiments are growing in the West to fight back.  Not something we want, but might need. "

which is there for all to see....so I vote spin doctor :thumbsup:

I just posted a link showing one of the highest ranking members of congress who's going after Russia.  How's that spinning?  I'm confused.  You did read the article, right?