Have a wheely Happy New Year!

On 1/5/2017 at 6:21 PM, nottocus said:

Man with a death wish.

Ha ha,  thx for your comment +nottocus – people have been saying that to me for over 40 years...But perhaps you’re just being facetious because honestly that’s really not hardcore stuff dude – you should try riding a wheelie between 2 moving buses in daytime traffic – talk about intense: one wrong move and it’s instant double-decker mountain-biker sandwich!

On 1/5/2017 at 6:21 PM, nottocus said:

Man with a death wish.

More seriously though, while your sentiment is understandable coming from a presumably ‘normal’ person, if you truly understood the minds of most adrenaline junkies, you’d know that instead of death wishes we actually have amongst the strongest of Life-Affirming wishes – our god Dopamine simply dictates we do this within somewhat different parameters (and not saying it always works out nicely, but that's the same for 'normal' people).

5 hours ago, Gforcejunkypkt said:

More seriously though, while your sentiment is understandable coming from a presumably ‘normal’ person, if you truly understood the minds of most adrenaline junkies, you’d know that instead of death wishes we actually have amongst the strongest of Life-Affirming wishes – our god Dopamine simply dictates we do this within somewhat different parameters (and not saying it always works out nicely, but that's the same for 'normal' people).

Fair call mate.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 0:40 PM, Gforcejunkypkt said:

With the way TV site now handles videos I can't get video's to properly size, they're either too small or too big, even when I try various different max sizes in 're-size mode'. Any help from a mod would be appreciated.

Go to youtube, I typed  "have a wheely happy",click on search and this came up :

Wheely.JPG

Right click on Midnight MTB'ing II: Have a Wheely Happy New

Left click on copy shortcut then paste on to the thaivisa post of choice and there you are. To go to full screen, click on the full screen button in the bottom right hand corner when it is playing. The direction by Tywais is out of date as the forum has changed as youtube has also.