Sexy hairdresser fights back - don’t expect an eyeful like this when you come for a haircut!

webfact

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She has done that more than once.  Maybe it wasn't intentional at first, but now with over 17,000 followers on Facebook and many photos and videos of her wearing the same things.  Even made talk shows.... so I highly doubt she regrets doing it.

1 hour ago, thenewgoo said:

I'm bald so no point visiting her shop sadly, but I had a dentist like that once. I didn't mind having a root canal that sat me in the chair for hours. I would gladly have had another if she something like that. 

Bald too, threw my razor away at the start of the story, now searching through the rubbish to get it back!

57 minutes ago, Yann55 said:

Well, I believe her. I just do, and I think that after hearing her explanation, whoever calls her bad names or says that she 'asked for it' is a moron.

Another incident that shows how uptight Thais can be when it comes to sex, and how mind-boggling it is , knowing what's going on in this country. And I'm not talking about Patpong or Pattaya Walking Street or the few relatively small areas that cater for tourists, I'm talking about the HUGE sex market that caters for Thais only, not just in big cities but everywhere.

Look on the outskirts of any little town here and you'll see a ring of 'karaokes' with their multicolored lightbulbs which clearly indicate what their real trade is.

Look at the 'love hotels' (oh the irony of the word 'love' here) all over the country.

There is absolutely no doubt that Thais of all origins and all social classes love sex, think about sex a lot and do it as often as they can, from an early age, notwithstanding their marital status.

So why the raving hypocrisy ? Why the cries of horror and indignation when a lady shows some cleavage (inadvertently, as it turns out) on the web ? Well, I guess the answer is that hypocrisy and lust are twins. And not just Siamese twins, because I can think of many other countries which display a similarly schizophrenic attitude, and the US comes to mind first.

You miss the point in your rant. It is not about sex but about inappropriate dress for a certain job. Maybe when you stop talking in cliches and really get to know the country you may see some truth. 

1 hour ago, ddavidovsky said:

Is she sitting on the Union Jack?

Well spotted.

See how they "humiliate" the British flag?

Let the righteous indignation of "insulted" UK "netizens" burst forth.

Looking forward to an apology from the Foreign Ministry of Thailand and an instruction that national flags of all nations should be respected.

Well spotted.

Looking forward to an apology from the Foreign Ministry of Thailand and an instruction that national flags of all nations should be respected.

Would look lovely in a nice skimpy pair of Union Jack shorts.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Good for her, she has worked hard and got her own business , so I wish her luck. The fact she is also beautiful is a bonus and she hasn't resorted to selling her body as many do in Thailand and they don't look half as good as she does.

Plus she is right, the publicity is excellent, even if caused by narrow minded people.

14 minutes ago, Jimbo1964 said:

Good for her, she has worked hard and got her own business , so I wish her luck. The fact she is also beautiful is a bonus and she hasn't resorted to selling her body as many do in Thailand and they don't look half as good as she does.

Plus she is right, the publicity is excellent, even if caused by narrow minded people.

Even if it`s just eye candy, she is in fact using her body to attract male clientele for business purposes, otherwise this report would hardly be considered interesting.  So in a way her body is part of her sales technique or in other words using her body for profit and gain.

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

Well spotted.

I appreciate your being facetious but,I don't think the incomplete flag that is shown in her picture can possibly be humiliated. The Union Flag (United Kingdom) and the Stars and Stripes (United States of America) are the most recognizable flags in the world and have been used for all kinds of commercial reasons for ages. Unless someone is desecrating the flag, it is barely worth a second look.

If one of you guys gets a haircut there say that you want all your cut hair as a souvenir including those bits you can retrieve, that get between...

My new lady hairdresser is buxom too (but all covered) and I had keep moving my head to avoid collision.:smile: