'You are fake news!' Trump presides over turbulent news conference

webfact

6 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I did and - as usual - you are exaggerating. They rated it "mostly" false and they also admitted that Trump said McCain was a war hero 5 times, with caveats, so he did say it, but was not very nice about it. 

"Trump literally said McCain is a hero five times, but never without caveats."

Now, go to "proving" that he is not a billionaire and the 8 other media lies.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-net-worth-2015-6

Who said he is not a billionaire?  You just proved MSM says he is?  I'm confused.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Sorry, but he did indeed say McCain was a war hero, although I do not approve of the other things he said.  Politifact admits it too, although they feel that was not good enough. 

You have 9 more media lies to attempt to prove. Since they are so "easy to refute", have at it.

Why don't you start with number 1 and "prove" he is not a billionaire?

http://www.forbes.com/donald-trump/#773f3326790b

He may have said McCain is a war hero but he also said McCain is NOT a war hero. He changed his words BUT he said it. Let the Donald tell you himself. And YOU support this man, just have a listen it is better than reading. As this will prove you wrong, I have no doubt you will squeal that this is off-topic and try and get it deleted. I ask the Mods to leave it as it answers your bleating. 

Seconds 15-20 if you have no attention span. He says , He' is not a war hero, what came out first is in his mind, what he says about McCain is disgusting. John McCain gave up the opportunity of freedom to stay with the junior ranking men that would have been left alone.

Edited by Andaman Al

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Sorry, but he did indeed say McCain was a war hero, although I do not approve of the other things he said.  Politifact admits it too, although they feel that was not good enough. 

You have 9 more media lies to attempt to prove. Since they are so "easy to refute", have at it.

Why don't you start with number 1 and "prove" he is not a billionaire?

http://www.forbes.com/donald-trump/#773f3326790b

The fact that Trump flip flops around with his words makes him dishonest. Yet Trump supporters get to pick which was the correct version he said! Amazing isn't it, Trump is always right and never wrong because he says both version of accounts.

This is a talking tactic that makes Trump such a good businessmen and good at conning people. 

1 hour ago, mike324 said:

The fact that Trump flip flops around with his words makes him dishonest. Yet Trump supporters get to pick which was the correct version he said! Amazing isn't it, Trump is always right and never wrong because he says both version of accounts.

This is a talking tactic that makes Trump such a good businessmen and good at conning people. 

Hmmmmm. Trump could have said nothing but lies for 90 % of the time and still been more honest than his opponent, IMO.

Anyway, he could have lied 100 % of the time and I'd still have wanted him to defeat her. IMO she was the absolutely worst candidate to have stood, ever.

The fake media were so obviously in the bag for her. I hope they get treated the way they so richly deserve once he gets to sit in the big chair.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. Trump could have said nothing but lies for 90 % of the time and still been more honest than his opponent, IMO.

Anyway, he could have lied 100 % of the time and I'd still have wanted him to defeat her. IMO she was the absolutely worst candidate to have stood, ever.

The fake media were so obviously in the bag for her. I hope they get treated the way they so richly deserve once he gets to sit in the big chair.

:coffee1: