Figured out how to get an ultra fit bird ...

chrisandsu

If you see an absolute belter of a bird but she's way out of your league I have figured out how to get her ..... offer to take her away for a weekend as her 'official' cameraman ?? I have seen this so many times with Thai guys and fit chicks ! Give it a go . 

I had a cracking bird come to my apartment once.  She strutted about on the balcony, watching the TV through the open patio doors (Tour de France, if you're interested) then flew through the apartment and out the kitchen window. I think she was fascinated by Chris Froome's yellow jersey

23 hours ago, kenk24 said:

This is a pretty creepy post... 

It's only creepy if you walk around with your eyes closed or just sit in a bar all day all night not observing how the younger Thais vacation . Go to pak Chong on a weekend and you will see what I mean . Chinese looking weed carrying 3 cameras for all different types of shots , has the tripod , the underwater camera (for pool shots of course) the bird is an absolute belter and has all the poses and dressed for the occasion . Was a tip for you as obviously you are struggling in that department . 

5 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

It's only creepy if you walk around with your eyes closed or just sit in a bar all day all night not observing how the younger Thais vacation . Go to pak Chong on a weekend and you will see what I mean . Chinese looking weed carrying 3 cameras for all different types of shots , has the tripod , the underwater camera (for pool shots of course) the bird is an absolute belter and has all the poses and dressed for the occasion . Was a tip for you as obviously you are struggling in that department . 

Struggling in what department?

I do not sit in bars, don't even live near one, nor am I interested in hiring a young female on a false pretense, which is of course what makes it pretty creepy... first, I am not a younger Thai nor younger anything. Nor would i get any particular pleasure from what you describe... I guess one of the follies of youth is thinking you have a wonderful answer for everyone. But, enjoy yourself and yes, we older guys were younger once too... and I had more than plenty of beautiful ladies w/o ever feeling that I had to entice them w/something other than my companionship because they were out of my league. Sounds like you might need a bit more self esteem or maybe just some experience and maturity. 

9 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

I do not sit in bars, don't even live near one, nor am I interested in hiring a young female on a false pretense, which is of course what makes it pretty creepy... first, I am not a younger Thai nor younger anything. Nor would i get any particular pleasure from what you describe... I guess one of the follies of youth is thinking you have a wonderful answer for everyone. But, enjoy yourself and yes, we older guys were younger once too... and I had more than plenty of beautiful ladies w/o ever feeling that I had to entice them w/something other than my companionship because they were out of my league. Sounds like you might need a bit more self esteem or maybe just some experience and maturity. 

You do talk a great game over the internet . Your a miserable old sod . Was meant as a joke maybe you should pull the poker out of your ring piece . This is supposed to be farang pub . 

On 17/01/2017 at 3:02 PM, StreetCowboy said:

I had a cracking bird come to my apartment once.  She strutted about on the balcony, watching the TV through the open patio doors (Tour de France, if you're interested) then flew through the apartment and out the kitchen window. I think she was fascinated by Chris Froome's yellow jersey

I'm not usually this forward with Jewish waiters but you do look dapper in your cycling gear.

13 hours ago, kenk24 said:

Has the nurse hidden your medication?

Archived