Is it possible to rent a car in CM and deliver it in Bangkok ?

balo

The big reputable players usually may even let you do this for free if you rent a certain number of days. Particularly if you bring the car BACK to Bangkok and not the other way.

I did that years ago with Avis several times.

At one time, they even had a Promo called "take me home", offering extremely low rates to those that would rent a car in the North and bring it back to Bangkok. the rate was around 400 Baht a day if I remember that right, and you were allowed to keep the car for up to 5 days until it would have to be returned to them in BKK

3 hours ago, siam2007 said:

At one time, they even had a Promo called "take me home", offering extremely low rates to those that would rent a car in the North and bring it back to Bangkok.

Interesting I will call them . 

i   moved my things from Pattaya to spend a year living in Chiang Mai and used a Toyota Vigo (with a Carryboy cover) that I rented one way through Budget rent a car which I dropped off in Chiang Mai.

they even delivered the car to my apartment when I vacated in Pattaya and it was almost a brand-new vehicle. the whole thing went very smoothly and wasn't that expensive actually.I was very pleased with Budget