A customer has murdered his barber because he didn't like the way he cut his hair

webfact

A customer has murdered his barber because he didn't like the way he cut his hair

2a.jpg

Source: Daily News

CHONBURI: -- The bizarre case happened at a hairdresser's in Muang district of Chonburi earlier this week

Arrested yesterday was a 17 year old Thai youth named only as "A". He admitted to the murder of 39 year old barber Manoon Wiangcheng outside his shop, reports Daily News.

The enraged customer used a stick and then a rock to beat the barber to death. He gave himself up when he heard that the barber had succumbed to his injuries.

Yesterday he was taken on a reenactment of the killing.

"A" said that he went in to Manoon's shop for a haircut on Tuesday afternoon. He indicated how he wanted it cut by pointing at a picture.

But he dozed off in the chair and when he woke he saw that it was not cut according to his instructions. An argument broke out and Manoon chased the teen out of his shop.

"A" said he went home and seethed with anger and wanted revenge. At 2am the next morning drove his black Yamaha Fino and went to the shop and called Manoon out to settle the matter.

He then attacked the barber with a stick he had found on the journey to the shop. When Manoon was on the ground he picked up a rock and smashed him in the head with it.

He has been charged with murder and is in the custody of Don Hua Lor police.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-20

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here for nearly 4 years and get my hair cut every 4 weeks. I've tried all the ฿40 barber shops and have now settled an a ฿100 barber.  She knows exactly how I like my hair cut, she speaks a little English, and while she's cutting my hair, her dad washes my car and mum makes a nice coffee for me.  All in all I could have murdered a few barbers along the way, but it grows back quite quickly.

1 minute ago, Oishii said:

I've been here for nearly 4 years and get my hair cut every 4 weeks. I've tried all the ฿40 barber shops and have now settled an a ฿100 barber.  She knows exactly how I like my hair cut, she speaks a little English, and while she's cutting my hair, her dad washes my car and mum makes a nice coffee for me.  All in all I could have murdered a few barbers along the way, but it grows back quite quickly.

That's is awesome service for 100 baht.

2 hours ago, honoluludave said:

What is so wrong with this 17 year old to get that angry over a bad hair cut? Everybody gets a bad hair cut. It does grow back

Put the need to preserve face together with being mollycoddled and never criticised all his pathetic little life and you have the potential recipe for disaster when things don't go their way. If there were ever a time for appropriate adjectives: pond life and mouth-breather spring to mind. To turn this kind of behaviour around, the system has to start locking up parents and teaching them how to bring up children.