Net idol who caused nine-car crash posts pic of herself testing for driver’s license

webfact

Net idol who caused nine-car crash posts pic of herself testing for driver’s license

By Coconuts Bangkok 

header_zom_0.jpg

BANGKOK: -- After causing a nine-car crash on Ratchada Road before climbing out of her BMW to have a streetside breakdown in November, a famous internet idol recently posted a picture of herself getting tested for her driver’s license.

Kritrada Tubtimphol, 28, also known on social media as “Namzom Zomy,” posted a snapshot of what looks like the driver’s license written test on Facebook on Saturday. The location of the post was marked at E.Driver driving school in her home town of Ratchaburi, which is a driver’s license testing center.

On Nov. 1, Kritrada slammed her BMW into a Honda Civic, outside Esplanade shopping mall. The Honda Civic then went on to hit a taxi, and the crashing went on and on. A total of nine cars were involved in the incident, and two people were injured.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/02/06/net-idol-who-caused-nine-car-crash-posts-pic-herself-testing-drivers-license

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-02-06

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, saakura said:

She doesn't even look like a real human being in that photo, just a plastic doll. 

Yes, like one of those japanese blow up girlfriends. If you blow too hard they may just pop and deflate..

Edited by Reigntax

27 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

Her twin sister did better killing 9 and walking away with a slap on the wrist. I suppose these slappers dont know any better, just following what mumsy and dadsy have done since neanderthai sperm conceived.

:cheesy: and let me add:

... whilst pretty much everywhere else the Neanderthal was fornicated into extinction by Human (genetics).

1 minute ago, jollyhangmon said:

:cheesy: and let me add:

... whilst pretty much everywhere else the Neanderthal was fornicated into extinction by Human (genetics).

Not everywhere apparently. It still exists in ample quantity in the country that is the centre of the known universe

'Millionaire pretty' who hit 8 cars cleared for new license

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

11350452_355200211346081_506255550179833 

Kritrada ‘Zomy’ Tabtimphol in a photo posted to her Facebook on May 28, 2015.

BANGKOK — Police said Monday they’re not sure why an internet celeb accused of crashing into eight cars while under influence of meth two months ago was allowed to take a test to regain her license to drive.

Despite facing a criminal trial for DUI stemming from the November incident, Kritrada “Zomy” Tabtimphol posted a photo of herself sitting for a written driving test on Saturday, which the officers in charge of her case said they were at a loss to explain.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/02/06/millionaire-pretty-hit-8-cars-cleared-new-license/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-02-06

9 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Henceforth, I don't want to be known as 'simon43'.  My new name is 'Teletubbie Twing Twang Techno'

Now can I be famous?.....

Just email Support and it shall be done :)

9 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Henceforth, I don't want to be known as 'simon43'.  My new name is 'Teletubbie Twing Twang Techno'

Now can I be famous?.....

Only if you can crash into 8 vehicles and your face still looks like it suffered more damage

What a bimbo She should have been denied a drivers license for 2 years since she was driving without one and created mayhem with her accident

This is a sorry excuse for a Thai Female on the internet People look up to her ? what a sorry comment of Social media 

1 hour ago, trogers said:

So, that crash was from driving without a license and insurance, while being high...

Ahhh...she has shown Thainess...all is forgiven...

No, all is not forgiven, she's in the process of being charged with DUI, the police revoked her original licence after the accident.

1 hour ago, ezflip said:

Welcome to Thailand. Where if you are handsome/pretty, wealthy, popular and/or HiSo you can get away with pretty much anything - including murder.

So happy to see that the BiB did their job so diligently...again.

The police did exactly what they should have done, diligently.  Her licence was revoked and she is currently waiting for a DUI charge to be heard.  The LTD that issues licences is not a police department