Net idol who caused nine-car crash posts pic of herself testing for driver’s license

webfact

1 hour ago, Reigntax said:

Her twin sister did better killing 9 and walking away with a slap on the wrist. I suppose these slappers dont know any better, just following what mumsy and dadsy have done since neanderthai sperm conceived.

She doesn't have a twin sister neither does the girl who caused the tollway crash.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Bit late, isn't it?!

Sooooo...let's het that straight: she had no license, was not insured AND DUI....

No, you haven't got it straight because you haven't read the full report properly.  The police revoked her original driving licence after the collisions and she was insured. 

Apart from that you did het [sic] it right

1 minute ago, gdgbb said:

No, you haven't got it straight because you haven't read the full report properly.  The police revoked her original driving licence after the collisions and she was insured. 

Apart from that you did het [sic] it right

She wont be covered if under the influence of drugs. Standard conditions of any insurance policy.

How ridiculous media could be looking for star like they have seen in movies they do not have it at all it is too new for them technology is going too fast and they try to copycat any other ways to look good.

Sorry for them but these funny little girl that look like  voodoo doll frake me out.

6 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

She wont be covered if under the influence of drugs. Standard conditions of any insurance policy.

I didn't say that she wouldn't be covered, I said she had an insurance policy, which she did.  Maybe you'd better check with her insurer about whether she was covered or not?

Have you not noticed that drivers convicted of drunk driving who have insurance policies are never charged with being uninsured at the same time which would be the easiest and most logical additional charge?  Why is that?

14 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

I didn't say that she wouldn't be covered, I said she had an insurance policy, which she did.  Maybe you'd better check with her insurer about whether she was covered or not?

Have you not noticed that drivers convicted of drunk driving who have insurance policies are never charged with being uninsured at the same time which would be the easiest and most logical additional charge?  Why is that?

Because insurance policies provide coverage up to a certain limit, not always the lower legal limit as it can be and has been sucessfully argued that the legal limit is below the impairment threshold. There is no legal limit for an illegal substance.

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

Why does her appearance matter?

Because in her business, for her target consumers, "image" is everything. 

That's why she has taken so much trouble with body modification.

It's a vital/major part of the "package" that she is selling.

Consumers are entitled to criticise the package if they consider it deficient, or wrongly put together.

It is OK to do so in her case, in a way that was not OK when Mary Beard was so disgustingly vilified for her looks, which were not part of her "package".

1 hour ago, gdgbb said:

She doesn't have a twin sister neither does the girl who caused the tollway crash.

Really, was there any need to point out what most posters on the here already understand- the comment in question could be classified as a witty poke at the useless authorities. 

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

Henceforth, I don't want to be known as 'simon43'.  My new name is 'Teletubbie Twing Twang Techno'

Now can I be famous?.....

Yes if you are as hot looking as her, although you won't actually be 'famous' until you have a huge number of followers on Instagram (she has 194,000) and Facebook (she has 259,000).   

Once you have numbers like that companies will fall over themselves to pay you to promote their products.