More video footage emerges in high profile road rage shooting death in Chonburi

webfact

If these people were walking towards the guy with the obvious intention of inflicting physical damage on him and he was trying to protect himself and his passenger, the guy who got shot deserved it, it is just a pity he only killed one of them.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy was wrong in shooting and not being patient but the van passengers are ones who initiated the problem....let it go and they didn't so they are paying for their actions...

Thais are too concerned with loss of face....deserved to be sworn at and no big deal about the horn...

if the van driver wasn't so selfish the kid would be alive...follow the rules of the road and stop the me first driving mentality...

don't double park you d**kless wonder...

Self-defense or not, many okay with man killing teen

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen, Staff Reporter

BANGKOK —A 50-year-old engineer who shot a 17-year-old student dead over a parking conflict begged out of a planned meeting with the authorities Friday.

Suthep Poshsomboon and his wife were scheduled to appear at the Justice Ministry on Friday afternoon to seek advice and protection, as Suthep has allegedly received death threats over the weekend incident which has become a matter of heated national debate.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2017/02/10/self-defense-not-many-okay-man-killing-teen/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-2-10

5 hours ago, shady86 said:

Dangerous country to live in because of inconsiderate people who doesn't have common sense.

There is a saying, "if you no like, you can go back, up to you" I just made that up 555

What's so dangerous about Thailand, like any country, just duck and weave, keep your nose above water, don't be in a hurry, we are all going to the same place, kalma.........

1 minute ago, clockman said:

Thailand is very dangerous country, If you challenge a Thai or make him loose face. It is lawless, anybody can be bought. Forget about smiling peaceful people. Just an illusion.!

Its kill or be killed, I am with the gunman here, he did what he had to do (Protect yourself and your family at all costs, I wouldn't fault him for shooting all of them), the teens hopefully learned a valuable lesson.

Its kill or be killed, I am with the gunman here, he did what he had to do (Protect yourself and your family at all costs, I wouldn't fault him for shooting all of them), the teens hopefully learned a valuable lesson.

He could've protected his family by not gobbing of at the van people in the first place and keeping his neck wound in. If you understand Thai and you come out with stuff like he did on the first video, then you can surely expect a reaction.

Just the simple fact that he was even carrying a gun would suggest he was looking for the day when he could use it. Complete d!!k head! I couldn't care less about the scrote bag teenagers either.

4 hours ago, hobz said:

Slightly off topic but i just got a drivers license today and there was a segment of the new video on how and when to use a horn.

In the segment a female driver is sitting alone in a parked car and a male is aggressively knocking on the window.

The parked female uses the horn and i am not kidding: 4 or 5 people surround the male agressor and beat him with sticks and proceed to beat him even after he is laying on the ground offering no resistance. 

Staged ofcourse, but they are actually teaching mob mentality from government insititutions.

Beyond hilarious.

Beyond appalling more like !

12 minutes ago, DMC1 said:

He could've protected his family by not gobbing of at the van people in the first place and keeping his neck wound in. If you understand Thai and you come out with stuff like he did on the first video, then you can surely expect a reaction.

Just the simple fact that he was even carrying a gun would suggest he was looking for the day when he could use it. Complete d!!k head! I couldn't care less about the scrote bag teenagers either.

Opinions are like " _____" everyone has one.

2 minutes ago, Dodgydownunder said:

It's a serious indictment upon a substantial percentage of a country's population that they feel the need to have a gun at the ready in their car. I'm with the people that say Thailand is becoming increasingly dangerous and a sick society.

I only wish I was allowed to carry an AK47, I am all for arming people against thugs.

One, I have been here long enough to know that inconsiderate actions by Thai drivers is the norm and not the exception.  If I know that as an expat, then Thais should know better than me.

OK, there was an argument about the inconsiderate actions of the Thai van driver.  Based on the posts, this delayed the departure of the car for one minute and twelve seconds.  Jai yen yen.  After the incident, why pull over and wait for the van?  Also, plenty of time to drive away after the van pulls in front.  Yes, teen punks are a pain in the ass. But is is better to extricate yourself from a problem than have it escalate -- especially if you're with your family.  Drive to the nearest police station and report the problem.

I shop at a market that is designed for foot traffic except for the vendors delivering and retrieving their goods. Nonetheless, there will always be those 'privileged' few that will drive their cars through the masses of pedestrians to do their shopping and have little regard for the disruption they are causing.  It is an attitude of indifference as well.

I don't see this changing soon. 

Anyone even notice he drove a fairly long way and the Van w/teens followed him.  Then "they the teens" pulled in front of his car and still blocked the roadway to the left. All jumped out including the driver and confronted him. They were the instigators. Self defense.

2 minutes ago, Mrjlh said:

Anyone even notice he drove a fairly long way and the Van w/teens followed him.  Then "they the teens" pulled in front of his car and still blocked the roadway to the left. All jumped out including the driver and confronted him. They were the instigators. Self defense.

Justifiable Homicide, or stand your ground, either works for me.

That's after he passed them beeping his horn. Also, if you watch the first video in between the expletives that he was calling them, he was also saying 'come here, come here'. He wanted this just as mutch as they did, complete plonker lost the plot.

21 minutes ago, ocddave said:

Yes...works everywhere, except where they remove them from law-abiding citizens, thus those citizens become victims.

People who drive cars with guns in the car are out to kill people , guns are not  dangerous it's the people who hold them in their hands who are dangerous 

just keep on driving and a young man would still be a live 

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

People who drive cars with guns in the car are out to kill people , guns are not  dangerous it's the people who hold them in their hands who are dangerous 

just keep on driving and a young man would still be a live 

One less thug, no big loss.

4 minutes ago, ocddave said:

One less thug, no big loss.

Are well hop your kids don't go that way 

you have no idea he was a thug 

just a kid being stupid like most kids 

if the man that killed him just driver away he would still be a live but no it all about the stupid stupid save face thing in thailand 

if the man that killed him just driver away he would still be a live but no it all about the stupid stupid save face thing in thailand 

I think you are a bit confused old man. The guy was protecting his family, the kid that got shot "lost face".

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:

If the teenagers didn't attack the man and his family, or the adult driving the minivan just drove away, then this would have never happened either. Two can play this game, but only one group decided to be thugs, lesson learned, his death may save the lives of others that may have been threatened in the future by this gang of thugs. I consider it justifiable homicide....end of story.

2 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I think you are a bit confused old man. The guy was protecting his family, the kid that got shot "lost face".

Who you calling old man I am not confused ok he kill someone in cold blood 

he could have driver away I seen the video 

big man with a gun should have driver around that van had lots of time to drive off , but the stupid thai lose face comes in to it .

4 minutes ago, ocddave said:

If the teenagers didn't attack the man and his family, or the adult driving the minivan just drove away, then this would have never happened either. Two can play this game, but only one group decided to be thugs, lesson learned, his death may save the lives of others that may have been threatened in the future by this gang of thugs. I consider it justifiable homicide....end of story.

What your a  judge are you get this the driver of the car had a gun in his car and should go to  jail for murder end of story

36 minutes ago, DMC1 said:

That's after he passed them beeping his horn.

This afternoon when I exited the highway 7 at the Pattaya sukhumvit Southbound there was a Bangkok taximeter entering the highway in reverse, because he probably took the wrong exit and was too lazy to get to the next U-turn.

I almost hit him from behind in that curve, but lucky I could just avoid an accident, and gave him the full horn while passing with only centimeters between his and my car.

Should i have been followed and threatened with death?

Just now, georgemandm said:

What your a  judge are you get this the driver of the car had a gun in his car and should go to  jail for murder end of story

Only in thew mind of a progressive liberal, would this be murder, not even close.....and this is Thailand, good luck with that....555