Kathoey - and yes ofcourse there is no problem with that..

Jinxed

First let me start of by saying that I have no problem with any gender/sexuality/whatever that we're all equal etc and finally, a lol

I've been living here for quite a while solo, I'm a younger guy - so I'd mainly go out to khao san for my partying. Well I got sangsom wasted and brought a girl home. Whiskey dick terrible so no problem but we did fool around, and her vagina was definitely fake. To describe it, It was super smooth inside (no ridges), too deep, and for a younger girl she was wayyyy too loose (I think I could fit a fist in if I was crazy enough) lol, esp a girl who was reluctant to even let me touch her, oh and she was lubricating too and I dont think she could feel anything going on in there. So yes, I'm pretty sure she was a post op.

Extremely beautiful boy/girl I got to say, but the only thing that ticks me off is I always ask - 'are you a ladyboy' 'are you khatoey' and she specifically said no. I get it - you're a girl now and look I really have no problem with it, its 2017 but damn so what, should I just be expected to be lied to? Do I keep trying till I find the real girl hahahah

Anyone have any stories to share? I'm not mad - just meh about being lied to

Anyone have any stories to share? I'm not mad - just meh about being lied to

Some things should remain private. I made the mistake of Googling "Two Girls and a Cup" once, it took a long time to get that image out of my head as well.

Edited by giddyup

Must be a well hung or well <deleted> Katoey then because as I am sure your aware her " vagina" is just a cock that has been turned inside out, up to you of course..... Not that there's anything wrong with that, sort of

6 hours ago, starky said:

Must be a well hung or well <deleted> Katoey then because as I am sure your aware her " vagina" is just a cock that has been turned inside out, up to you of course..... Not that there's anything wrong with that, sort of

Did not know that, I think I'll avoid nightclubs for a while, not that there's anything wrong with that

Does anyone think whiskey dick was a ancient defence mechanism made for the sole purpose of visiting Thailand?

Edited by Jinxed

Interesting ethical situation.

My take is that she had no obligation to tell for a casual encounter but does if things become more serious. 

I would say differently if she didn't have a vagina.

I assume women's vaginas vary quite a bit. 

Is it the obligation of a man with a micro penis to announce that before showing?

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Interesting ethical situation.

My take is that she had no obligation to tell for a casual encounter but does if things become more serious. 

I would say differently if she didn't have a vagina.

I assume women's vaginas vary quite a bit. 

Is it the obligation of a man with a micro penis to announce that before showing?

Well that's a shit deal, ofcourse I would like to know if I'm about to take home a ladyboy by accident

And with the micropenis question, if the micropenis was synthetic I would say so

EDIT: not that theres anything wrong with that

Edited by Jinxed

4 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

Well that's a shit deal, ofcourse I would like to know if I'm about to take home a ladyboy by accident

And with the micropenis question, if the micropenis was synthetic I would say so

EDIT: not that theres anything wrong with that

I question your concept of ladyboys but in my view if a person presents biologically as a woman with all the equipment, they would be OK on a don't ask don't tell basis for CASUAL encounters. You have a right to ASK of course, and I now see in the OP that the question was asked and the answer was a lie. I'd say that ethically is NOT OK of course.

Of course we all should be skeptical of everything posted on the internet, especially forums, so I guess I do wonder IF the question was really asked or even if the story itself is real. It makes the story juicier, that's for sure. 

Edited by Jingthing

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I question your concept of ladyboys but in my view if a person presents biologically as a woman with all the equipment, they would be OK on a don't ask don't tell basis for CASUAL encounters. You have a right to ASK of course, and I now see in the OP that the question was asked and the answer was a lie. I'd say that ethically is NOT OK of course.

Of course we all should be skeptical of everything posted on the internet, especially forums, so I guess I do wonder IF the question was really asked or even if the story itself is real. It makes the story juicier, that's for sure. 

My account is quite new, has nothing linked to me so of course it's all true - I have nothing to hide from an anonymous account, would I ever tell my mates back home and become the story of the day? hell no. I was drunk wandering around KS by myself, joined a group of girls - continued drinking. They were all on the heavy side and the friends said the skinny one 'likes me', so being the prettiest one in the group we danced and I asked "are you ladyboy, khatoey??" she said no. 

End of night I asked her to come home, she agreed - yada yada come back home, put my hands down ya know to get things started and Immediately felt weird when it just didn't feel right (like explained in OP).. da fuq is this - just said I was too drunk to do anything and went to sleep, I wasn't going to be rude and kick her out. BUT I'm not ready for those kinds of encounters yet

Wouldn't the lack of a clitoris & implant feeling/soup bowl shaped boobs sort of give it away?

Along with a few other possible telltale signs.....Adam's apple, voice, hand - foot size, shoulders, body hair, mannerisms, companions .....Possible 5:00 shadow.....

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

Wouldn't the lack of a clitoris & implant feeling/soup bowl shaped boobs sort of give it away?

Along with a few other possible telltale signs.....Adam's apple, voice, hand - foot size, shoulders, body hair, mannerisms, companions .....Possible 5:00 shadow.....

I don't usually check for the clitoris or go for the boob grab until after I get the girl home lol

On 02/19/2017 at 10:55 AM, pgrahmm said:

Dear Khun Graham,

You appear to be well versed in the 'signs'...

Is there something you're not telling us?

Yours

'a concerned member'

:post-4641-1156694572::smile::smile::smile:

On 2/19/2017 at 5:55 PM, pgrahmm said:

Ask him/her to stand and put the palm of their hand flat on a table or similar, if the elbow and upper arm stay straight, it's a man, if the elbow can be bent backwards a bit, it's a lady.

An op said about checking for 5 o'clock shadow.With the transformation from male to female, and the surgery involved,plus the female hormones that the trans would have to take for the rest of her life.Would the production of testosterone cease? Therefore the beard would cease to grow.Bodily hair would be reduced to a minimum,the head hair would take on a more lustrous, and softer quality.Also would the skin not become softer?

Four years ago I was visiting Nana Plaza and was walking past the former Voodo gogo bar on the first level back left corner which is now part of Bangkok Bunnies I believe. A beautiful lady approached me, drop dead gorgeous! We chatted for awhile and agreed to a price. Took her back to my hotel room on soi 4. A very good time was had by all, and I was impressed with everything about her. Months go by and I was told that the Voodo was actually a bar for post-op ladyboys. I put two and two together, but never once did I feel bad about it. I was a newbie  to Nana and didn't know the geography. Probably one of the best sexual experiences I have ever had in Bangkok. Sometimes it pays to explore and try new things I would say to the op. 

On 2/19/2017 at 5:55 PM, pgrahmm said:

You don't just go jumping into the clitoris boy, whats wrong with a kiss.

3 minutes ago, puffy said:

You don't just go jumping into the clitoris boy, whats wrong with a kiss.

The OP was already in the vicinity......

Of course you don't go finger diving first - unless you're like 15 years old.......

47 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Ask him/her to stand and put the palm of their hand flat on a table or similar, if the elbow and upper arm stay straight, it's a man, if the elbow can be bent backwards a bit, it's a lady.

That one let me down badly once !