What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love

GracelessFawn

When I first had sex, I was in my head, thinking and noticing. But nowadays I'm more just there, given over to it, embodying it, being it. I'm very present with my lovers. I almost never have any room in my experience to fantasize about another lover, as who I am with is so very engaging to me. Being with someone, sharing intense passion and lusty sex and becoming being. Being is so good.

:D:bah::D:bah::o:D:D

Stunning reading. But do you actually climax with so much running around your head?

I don't understand how your reply relates to what I said.

When I first had sex, I was in my head, thinking and noticing. But nowadays I'm more just there, given over to it, embodying it, being it.

At one point today, I felt HER love in me, and the world totally changed - there was a sense of reverence - a holy glow. This wasn't anything running around in my head.

The main thrust of my post was that with good sex you are too busy having it to think of anything, and then you reply to me that I think to much while having sex. How very weird.

You didn't answer my question. I simply asked - DO YOU CLIMAX? And I didn't say you THINK too much. I meant - do your neurons actually manage to force their way through this gridlocked information highway to an orgy of the senses and signal like, WEEEEEEEEEEEE! this is a buzz? Mine do. I'm weird, I guess.

We seem to be talking past each other without hearing what each other is saying. What gridlocked information highway are you refering to? In my post, I'm trying to convey that my experience is very present and passionate. You replied with a question of if I climax with so much running around in my head. I replied that I don't have a lot of thinking going on, and then you reply that you never said I did. What you imagine to be running around in my head I have no idea. I'm trying to convey something very different.

But in case you are actually curious, and not just trolling, you can check out my blog at http://xsplat.wordpress.com/tag/sex-chikung-kundalini/

I practice chi-kung, and a chi-kung, Daoist, Kundalini related style of sex. Yes, I often orgasm, but that is optional. I know that most men find a climax in the orgasm, but sex doesn't have to be that way - it can rise to higher and higher plateaus, much higher than a regular ejaculatory climax. And then you can go and go like a screaming bloody murder energizer bunny.

If you have the ability to control your voice box, and are not screaming, it is not great sex.

Edited by jamman

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from jamman:

I practice chi-kung, and a chi-kung, Daoist, Kundalini related style of sex. Yes, I often orgasm, but that is optional. I know that most men find a climax in the orgasm, but sex doesn't have to be that way - it can rise to higher and higher plateaus, much higher than a regular ejaculatory climax. And then you can go and go like a screaming bloody murder energizer bunny.

If you have the ability to control your voice box, and are not screaming, it is not great sex.

Quote:

Sounds groovy! Thank you Mr.J. I think I've been missing out on a doozy of a trip. You have really awakened my carnal curiosity and when I'm next in LOS, some lucky BG is going to feel the full thrust of my celestial message which I am right now saving up. You have enlightened me, I'm a believer.

P.S. where can I buy one of those boxes?

Quote from jamman:

Quote:

Sounds groovy! Thank you Mr.J. I think I've been missing out on a doozy of a trip. You have really awakened my carnal curiosity and when I'm next in LOS, some lucky BG is going to feel the full thrust of my celestial message which I am right now saving up. You have enlightened me, I'm a believer.

Your sarcasm is ambigous to me. Opaque, even.

Do you mean to imply that kundalini or Daoist or chi-kung or tantric style sex is so hippy trippy as to be below being taken seriously? Or were you expressing a general sneer for trying to use sex as a gateway to opening the heart to a sense of divine love, and then past that to being more present and in the flow and then enhancing that to a general sense of immersion and a sense of being and well-being?

Or does the idea of breaking down the specifics of sex and talking about using it as a self development tool come across as needlessly pedantic? Does ranking bother you? Does the notion of mediocre sex, moderately good sex, good sex, and great sex seem "judgemental"?

Do you find the whole idea of enhancing libido to extremes as excessive hedonism?

Your sarcasm is so vague that I suspect you have not articulated to yourself, and don't care to, what you might mean by it.

Edited by jamman

Quote from jamman:

Quote:

Your sarcasm is ambigous to me. Opaque, even.

Do you mean to imply that kundalini or Daoist or chi-kung or tantric style sex is so hippy trippy as to be below being taken seriously? Or were you expressing a general sneer for trying to use sex as a gateway to opening the heart to a sense of divine love, and then past that to being more present and in the flow and then enhancing that to a general sense of immersion and a sense of being and well-being?

Or does the idea of breaking down the specifics of sex and talking about using it as a self development tool come across as needlessly pedantic? Does ranking bother you? Does the notion of mediocre sex, moderately good sex, good sex, and great sex seem "judgemental"?

Do you find the whole idea of enhancing libido to extremes as excessive hedonism?

Your sarcasm is so vague that I suspect you have not articulated to yourself, and don't care to, what you might mean by it.

Have you spelt this right? :o

Have you spelt this right? :o

Yes.

I see, I overestimated you. Your sarcasm wasn't meant to convey any idea at all. You were merely trying to get some sort of emotional response out of me. That is called trolling. I won't bother with you then.

Oh pleeeeeeeeeez no jamman, I already said :D

what about the good old five finger shuffle ? :bah:

aint nothing wrong with that is there ? :D

sure saves a heap of thinking. :o:D

terence :D

You speak for me, sir, for it is a noble hobby. I only have to think of Salma Hayek, Monica Belucci, Katherine Zeta Jones.......................................please excuse the shaky writing, bloody keyboard's all sticky again :D

• 3 weeks later...