Video: Drunk as a skunk - cop on a motorbike wows the internet!

webfact

Thai man with altered police ticket says online: "No wonder everybody hates the police"

Started by webfact, January 20

Reaction of the police to this boy who went out to grab a coffee in the wee hours (and happened to violate traffic rules) has been very "sincere" 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...childish antics, giggling like a silly schoolgirl..allowing the offence to continue and possibly escalate into a fatal accident..he could easily have sounded his horn, flashed his lights and even draw alongside and tried to get him to pull over...the amazement continues at a risk to others.

If I'm there, I also will not try to stop this policeman because I'm worrying that he may put out his gun and shot me. This is always happen...........

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

8 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

I hope he stopped to call someone to pick him up.

Driver of the car could have honked his horn also a few times to try make the cop stop.

But hey who cares , great footage if he killed himself in front of your dash-cam right ?

Agree, sort of a Thai plod candid camera, but real.

How to impress the world ? If global publicity of corruption is not good enough than social  media exposure of a seemingly unpunishable Thai cop should work wonders TIT.  Hey General how about using Section 44 to clean up Thailand's image properly rather that using it to share the spoils at the trough ?

Edited by whatawonderfulday

8 hours ago, rodney earl said:

What can I say. Amazing Thailand. Do as I say, not as I do.

This doesn't only happen in Thailand,  passing through the city of Thunder Bay Ontario Canada around 1 AM, noticed a city cop car was all over the road, obviously the driver was drunk so I call it in to their police station and was told to call back in the morning. They look after their own.

Right!  You probably aren't even aware of what all the legal alcohol limits are in every state, province, and country.  Also, sleep deprivation can be as bad as driving intoxicated. Now you're going to tell me that you never drove tired. Oh and how about those prescription drugs that you've been taking. Give me a break!

Give it up, Kabula. You're wrong, and the more you argue, the more you're embarrassing yourself.

7 hours ago, Kabula said:

Right!  You probably aren't even aware of what all the legal alcohol limits are in every state, province, and country.  Also, sleep deprivation can be as bad as driving intoxicated. Now you're going to tell me that you never drove tired. Oh and how about those prescription drugs that you've been taking. Give me a break!

OK then, lets all agree that it is perfectly OK for a policeman, who is supposed to uphold the law and be an example to others, to ride his motorbike whilst intoxicated, because in your opinion, everyone has done it.  What would your view be had the offender been a farang, particularly if he ended up killing someone in similar circumstances? This cop was just lucky that he did not get killed himself or, worse, killed an innocent driver or pedestrian. In any Western country, this policeman would never be wearing a police uniform again.

Has anyone mention how stupid the following driver is. He should has honked and flashed his lights to try and get the office to pull over. It may not have worked, but better than laughing...... Yes, I know it the common practice of many people to laugh at tragic events.

15 hours ago, terminatorchiangmai said:

I hope he stopped to call someone to pick him up.

Driver of the car could have honked his horn also a few times to try make the cop stop.

But hey who cares , great footage if he killed himself in front of your dash-cam right ?

Already waiting for the police statement , drunk driving foreigner with police vest caught on dash cam.

So there is a completely drunk idiot with a gun in front of you, and your best solution is to honk the horn at him and antagonise him? 

Maybe you should play that movie out in your head... 

The guy put his hazards on and tried to keep other cars back, more than I'd have done, I'd have left him to get twatted  by the next pick up. 

Edited by Steiner

We mustn't stop a police man and talk to them face to face if he is drunken to said that he done something wrong, because he have a gun and he may fire you and said you going to danger his life, I'm sure believe that the head police officer will only listen to him. What we can do it to avoid him as what the Thai people always do. You can take his vehicle nos or some evidence and make a comment to the Thai government, but what will you get in return? That's way my advice is, stay away for all person that is drunk and you will live happily in Thailand.

10 hours ago, Steiner said:

So there is a completely drunk idiot with a gun in front of you, and your best solution is to honk the horn at him and antagonise him? 

Maybe you should play thatnot his ha, movie out in your head... 

The guy put his hazards on and tried to keep other cars back, more than I'd have done, I'd have left him to get twatted  by the next pick up. 

He had his left turn Signal on

not his hazard lights.He didn't know where the hell he was?

Edited by 6thST
correction