England For Christmas! Want Anything?

mallmagician

Hey all!

Well, you have all helped me locate Curry, Robinsons Cordials, R/C models, etc etc etc.

I know how difficult it can be to find a good supply (or any!) of ones favourite food/drink etc. Just recently, I was tracking down a good Thai supplier of curry sauces/pastes (Indian Style). With the help of many, I now know I can get some delivered to my door in Chiang Mai whenever I so desire.

Anyway, I am going back to England for a week from Friday, and I will of course pick up a few of my favourite things whilst I'm there. I will be travelling light on the way back to Thailand, so here comes a Festive Thank You......

Does anyone want anything bringing from England? PG Tips? etc...

Please post any wants on here, and I will arrange it from there.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Phil

PS - I know I was recently asking about curry, and I am going to the UK, but I was after a regular supply, and I wasn't being impatient! (Well a little! :o )

Hi Phil

Very generous offer you're making, so here is a serious request.

You know those Magilite torches no bigger than a fat biro, that you can hold in your mouth, I need the bulb which is the size of pin head.

I am serious seriously :o

Can't you get from that outdoor shop in Airport Plaza?

There is also a shop on Prapokklao (the road where Thai Airways have their office)

The shop is on the left just short of Chang Puak Gate and they sell a lot of stuff such as Maglites, fluoro vests and police kit.

Hi Phil

Very generous offer you're making, so here is a serious request.

You know those Magilite torches no bigger than a fat biro, that you can hold in your mouth, I need the bulb which is the size of pin head.

I am serious seriously :o

Can't you get from that outdoor shop in Airport Plaza?

They have had a variety of mag light bulbs there in the past. Get two and put one under the spring in the cap that you remove to replace the batteries, since you have already used the one the factory put there for you, haven't you?

Hey all!

Well, you have all helped me locate Curry, Robinsons Cordials, R/C models, etc etc etc.

I know how difficult it can be to find a good supply (or any!) of ones favourite food/drink etc. Just recently, I was tracking down a good Thai supplier of curry sauces/pastes (Indian Style). With the help of many, I now know I can get some delivered to my door in Chiang Mai whenever I so desire.

Anyway, I am going back to England for a week from Friday, and I will of course pick up a few of my favourite things whilst I'm there. I will be travelling light on the way back to Thailand, so here comes a Festive Thank You......

Does anyone want anything bringing from England? PG Tips? etc...

Please post any wants on here, and I will arrange it from there.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Phil

PS - I know I was recently asking about curry, and I am going to the UK, but I was after a regular supply, and I wasn't being impatient! (Well a little! :o )

Hey, Mallmagician

That's a really nice thing you're offering to do. You sound like a really good person ( see my signature below )

Now is there just any chance of you being able to find me a decent cricketer whilst in England ? The selectors seemed to have left the good ones at home !!!

Just kidding ! That imported kid from South Africa , name of Pietersen, isn't too bad though !

Hey, you've possibly realised that I come from the Antipodes.

Have a great holiday back home ! Have a wonderful Chrissie and hope that Father Xmas brings you all those lovely goodies that you hanker after !

Cheers

You really ARE a good bloke . Onya !!!

Maybe there's less Brits than I thought!

Surely someone wants something? Walkers Salt and Vinegar? Chocolate Digestives? Pot Noodle? PG Tips? Tetley?

Maybe Im wrong, and Im slower at adapting to 100% Thai Food than most! :D

Dont be shy! Hit me with the requests!

Phil

If it's Chocolate Digestives you crave, may I recommend the Marks-&-Spencers shop-in-shop at Central Kad-Suan-Kaew, by the main front ground-floor entrance ?

They usually have Chocolate Digestives, also regular & low-fat, for that matter. And I recently got some nice Cadbury's Chocolate Shortcake there too.

They also have some Xmas selection-packs of good quality buscuits.

Munch, munch, munch, etc. :o