Video: Security guard beats woman colleague - but no man lifts a finger to help

webfact

Video: Security guard beats woman colleague - but no man lifts a finger to help

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- A video on Facebook has caused netizens to condemn a man who attacked a woman - and the other men who failed to help her.

All those involved are working in Sri Racha - sanook.com reported that the incident revolves around a disagreement between security guards.

But rather than take out his anger and frustration on the man involved the security guard in the video attacks his colleague's girlfriend who also works there.

He strides up from behind and in a cowardly manner whacks her over the head. She tries her best to fight back but he kicks her and gives her an uppercut

Then he strides away - happy with his work.

Online commenters said not only was it disgusting that he had attacked a woman but it was equally disgraceful that none of the other men in the vicinity tried to help her.

The matter has now been reported to police and is being investigated.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-03-20

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Well what do you expect from men here, most of them are spineless.

Maybe you are right. I've kind of given up hope that this kind of thuggery will end ; in fact it seems to be getting even more prevalent. Disgusting and disgraceful.

Horrible. Don't know how people can stand around like that. It's one guy. And I don't wanna hear about how it's the culture and you don't get involved. This is simply wrong and wrong always trumps the 'culture' card.

Few days ago I was walking on the pavement and I saw the coffee lady give her 2 year old kid 20 baht to take over to another vendor. The kid was walking close to a busy road so I stood to the left of the kid. I shouted at the lady not to leave her young kid to walk by the road. People looked at me like I was some kind of social reprobate. I'd like to think someone saw and agreed with me. 

5 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Horrible. Don't know how people can stand around like that. It's one guy. And I don't wanna hear about how it's the culture and you don't get involved. This is simply wrong and wrong always trumps the 'culture' card.

Few days ago I was walking on the pavement and I saw the coffee lady give her 2 year old kid 20 baht to take over to another vendor. The kid was walking close to a busy road so I stood to the left of the kid. I shouted at the lady not to leave her young kid to walk by the road. People looked at me like I was some kind of social reprobate. I'd like to think someone saw and agreed with me. 

Last year, an old guy in a village kicked his wife to death in front of others.  Nobody helped.  He was mad because she wouldn't give him money for booze.  A sick culture that allows this to happen.

49 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

You seem to yell a lot to the Thai in their language.

Maybe they don't want to get any advice from farang?? No matter if you're right or not.

Look at the other guard, he/she just walked away from the fight. The offender will get his beef back Thai style...don't worry...he better not drive a motobike when he goes home.

Totally reprehensible behaviour, that sadly we see all too often.

Decency, morals and fairness are traits that seem to have passed over a very large chunk of Thai people.

Coming up from behind is cowardly, punching a woman is disgraceful, and to not intervene when you see this happening is just plain and simply wrong.

Totally reprehensible behaviour, that sadly we see all too often.
Decency, morals and fairness are traits that seem to have passed over a very large chunk of Thai people.
Coming up from behind is cowardly, punching a woman is disgraceful, and to not intervene when you see this happening is just plain and simply wrong.

Quite simply it comes from the top.
Those in power show little or no decency morals and fairness. Those below them who may try to act with decency and fairness, and therefore clash with the powerful are often utterly destroyed by the revenge taken.
The people are cowed.

In General Thai men have little or no respect for woman The proof is in the lack of laws to protect woman and children

On top of that there is little protection for children when a man fathers a child he just walks away 

The courts do nothing 

So why would you expect the courts to do something about a man beating up on a woman 

So sickening

Reminds me of that incident where the head guy at the airport started slapping the guard around.

Or perhaps the incident where the guard almost killed the farang at the BTS because he wanted to bring a childs balloon on the bts.

The list goes on.

4 hours ago, rkidlad said:

BANANA republic !   :passifier:

Your all saying unacceptable behaviour, cowardly etc. and yes it is. But what it really is, is assault. A crime. A criminal act. He'll pay a few thousand baht do a few wais and that will be the end of the matter. That's why this shit continues to happen. No real accountability.

This is the only video I've seen here where it's one on one, such a big man.I think she did very well to take that beating and not go down, Looking at the footage he wouldn't stand a chance with a man with any punching power.

Payback is the best justice for this puny thug, I'm 100% certain he's gonna beg for mercy very soon! Run run you faggot.