What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

They are generally pretty predictable and there are a few categories of them. I don't think you would ever go back to the "crap take" you have put up with from a Western woman once you have had the taste of the Thai. They always have to have a shower before a you know what. I actually prefer one afterwards... just sayin'..

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-3-26 at 2:13 PM, Dmaxdan said:

Legs. I have always been a bit of a leg man, and here I'm in leg heaven.

You must like what I call shapeless legs?

We're all different in our tastes, and 'good legs' to me are muscular calves, something very few Thai women have.

I'm not into Thai women but I do see their prettiness/ beauty, but not enough to do it for me, and I do hate the pidgin English, as I'm sure they'd hate my pidgin Thai.

As a westerner, 60+, I see a stigma associated with taking up with an Asian woman, being seen as a misfit who couldn't get a woman in my own country, which is not the case.

I don't condemn those who do, but just not for me. 

Sorry OP, my post is more about what I dislike than what I like.

Edited by F4UCorsair

On 23/06/2017 at 3:49 AM, bill59 said:

Sense of humor and beautiful heart. Married 7 years and very happy.

Yep. This is the kind of thing that first attracted me to my wife along with a beautiful smile. I've always said that she is as beautiful inside as she is outside.

When I read about others on here discussing legs, boobs etc I feel pretty sad for them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Pretty normal for hetro-sexual men. What would anyone feel sad? 

Maybe he's a bottom man?  it is said everyone is one of the three but no need to feel sad about it  lol

Edited by LannaGuy
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ozmeldo said:

While my wife is more sporty girl than car model, Thai women are very feminine and I really like that. No country has the sheer numbers of lookers in the whole of East Asia. In states its all mannishness, gender politics, manhating. In Bangkok, I love the short skirts, makeup. Mass transit is just chok full of stunners in rush hour. My wife and so many Thai women have a lovely disposition. They are helpful and gracious but most of all, fun.

This is a component of Thainess that so many of you deride.

No matter country of origin, I gave up a long time ago trying to find a mate who was interested in Schopenhauer, Raspberry Pi and geopolitics.

I agree with all of  this except the makeup. My wife had never worn makeup in her life until the day of our wedding. She's fresh and natural with a sunny disposition. She always wakes up in the morning with a huge smile on her face. She looks great in the mini dresses that she wears in the summer but she would look great wearing a black bin liner.

• Like 2

On 30.06.2017 at 7:12 AM, Mickmouse1 said:

Convincing falang men he is the only be she has in her heart and get salary sent monthly  by at least 4 clever men.I wish I had 1 ????

Clever....but obvious. ...so it is YOU not her....?

obviously if you go for bar girls or ex strip club girls, this would be the situation....but maybe all are not like that?...the best way to see if she is is for money is not to shell out any money in cash for the sick buffalo or the leak in the roof....if she stay's then it'a bingo....

On 07/04/2017 at 5:26 PM, owl sees all said:

The girls are lovely it's their families;

1. family borrows farang's money and pays it back.
2. family asks for bigger loan for business venture.
3. business goes belly up - money gone!.
4. family gets angry when farang asks for loan back
5. family takes what's left from farang.
6. divorce/suicide/accidental death.

And all the while the lady loves you to bits and cannot understand her own family 

Oh wise owl, what an utterly cynical but horrifically accurate picture you laid out for us. Can I send you the bill to clean my mid morning coffee off my shorts? 

If it were not so so bloody true it would be laughable ( well I laughed anyway)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Keep it clean Wise Owl old friend.

Hi DL.

It's true. All this village have short legs. I guess she wanted her child (7 years old now) to have normal size legs (which she has.)

I wouldn't joke on TvisaF DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 18/6/2560 at 4:28 AM, themerg said:

Thai women are WOMEN. American woman tries to compete with the man. Competition in Love is a bad thing. Thai woman is beautiful, sexy, charming, sweet, loving. Thai woman smells wonderful. There is NO FISH SMELL with a Thai woman. Thai woman tastes very good. Thai woman has beautiful skin. Thai woman tends to her man.

Good grief man!! You should be able to find the woman of your dreams in LOS then.

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Hi DL.

It's true. All this village have short legs. I guess she wanted her child (7 years old now) to have normal size legs (which she has.)

I wouldn't joke on TvisaF DL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry oh wise one,  my bad!

did laugh though, must be my twisted humour. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Sorry oh wise one,  my bad!

did laugh though, must be my twisted humour.

One of the problems we have here is due to humour (or lack of it on the Thai side). When we both go visit my friend Ron; over a beer Ron and myself laugh and joke about virtually everything (including our predicaments).

When we get home it's 20 questions time. Taking little snippets of converse out of context.

Why did you say that? You like her? You're a billionaire - why you no tell me? Both of you have big money stashed away in UK!!

And I didn't even realise she was listening!