What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

On 3/26/2017 at 0:49 PM, steven100 said:

you mean like ...  how are you ....where you come from ...  how old are you ...  you stay bangkok .....:clap2:

real riveting conversation ...:sleep:

Great conversation,,, all about me,, so nice to be popular

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, daphnia88 said:

They do all the chasing? So you never have to do anything. Western women won't put up with that kind of passivity.

I'm quite sure Western women would put up with it if it was a different world, e.g. if Western Europe and Northern America were really poor and rich Asian (or Arab, or Russian) men came to visit and spend a fortune there, in exchange for a little "company"...

Having said that, while I have no moral objection to paid sex, I have found the only way to actually enjoy it is to be really drunk, otherwise it's just a bit depressing. I mean, while you're trying to have an orgasm, these girls are working, how sad is that?

Edited by Sapporillo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I think you are way off on this my friend.  100's of millions of guys in sexless marriages and/or have to beg for it and get the "hurry up" response.  And the fact is those girls are not working...  Now, how sad it that?!!

A "sexless" marriage is very sad, indeed, and I prefer paying for sex than begging for it, I'm 100% with you here. But why do you think that I am "way off"? About what? Is it because I said that it's sad to have sex with a prostitute?

Again, I have absolutely no objections to paid sex, moral or otherwise, it's just that I'm not enjoying it very much. Sure, it beats masturbation, but that's a pretty low hurdle to clear...

But this thread is not about prostitution, it's "why we like Thai girls", and daphnia88 (rightfully) pointed out that "we" certainly like them because they are easy to get, but that's nothing new, is it?

13 hours ago, Sapporillo said:

A "sexless" marriage is very sad, indeed, and I prefer paying for sex than begging for it, I'm 100% with you here. But why do you think that I am "way off"? About what? Is it because I said that it's sad to have sex with a prostitute?

Again, I have absolutely no objections to paid sex, moral or otherwise, it's just that I'm not enjoying it very much. Sure, it beats masturbation, but that's a pretty low hurdle to clear...

But this thread is not about prostitution, it's "why we like Thai girls", and daphnia88 (rightfully) pointed out that "we" certainly like them because they are easy to get, but that's nothing new, is it?

Sure, then take your own advice and stop bring up prostitution.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know that big boobs usually do it for western men, but Coopers Droop has always been a major turn off for me, no matter how well put together the rest of them is.

I always hated the big fakies and still do. Being from Socal just about everyone has them so boring.

Another thing I like about Thai girls is smallish but natural,  just right I think.

• Like 1

Are kathoeys included? If so, then I'd say the best thing are the expert hand shandies these freaks give.

I'd never go back to women for a shandy!

P.s. I am no anal assassin!

Edited by j8k
Incl. not gay disclosure
  • Like 1

I always hated the big fakies and still do. Being from Socal just about everyone has them so boring.
Another thing I like about Thai girls is smallish but natural,  just right I think.

Minds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2017 at 10:09 AM, ianf said:

At least you know when they are lying? Yes, lying comes easy to the average Thai girl. My Wife's sister is the Queen of the liars. Just unbelievable stuff and sadly it damages the whole family. She manages to lie to her 76-year old American partner who is besotted with her not realising the damage she is doing to him. He then takes her side and believes all the sh** she spills out. Horrible, just horrible. I think he'll find out that she's taking his money to give to her ex-thai husband! I hate liars. Fortunately I have not yet caught my wife lying after 6 years together - she's actually too honest for her own good.

or shes just very good at lieing to you,after all it is in the family as you said :coffee1:

• Haha 1

Can we be honest gentlemen?  many of us are here precisely as we can actually get to sleep with heavenly creatures much, much younger than us! as for 'paying' we all pay one way or t'other. It's an exchange and I dont find it even a tad depressing. 

Can we be honest gentlemen?  many of us are here precisely as we can actually get to sleep with heavenly creatures much, much younger than us! as for 'paying' we all pay one way or t'other. It's an exchange and I dont find it even a tad depressing. 

Yes....let's be honest "gentlemen". Younger guys are not paying for it one way or another....or people who didn't marry a bargirl are not paying for it one way or another....or perhaps some lucky old guy who managed to find a rich Thai woman (there are quite a few here) is not paying for it one way or t'other.

Maybe if fine old gentlemen like yourself would like not to be judged, perhaps you should also accept the fact that many men here are not paying for it one way or "t'other".

32 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yes....let's be honest "gentlemen". Younger guys are not paying for it one way or another....or people who didn't marry a bargirl are not paying for it one way or another....or perhaps some lucky old guy who managed to find a rich Thai woman (there are quite a few here) is not paying for it one way or t'other.

Maybe if fine old gentlemen like yourself would like not to be judged, perhaps you should also accept the fact that many men here are not paying for it one way or "t'other".

You are, you are, dear fellow, but I'll let you dwell in your pool of delusion if you must. One who lies to himself is the worst of all.

I especially liked your "perhaps some lucky old guy who managed to find a rich Thai woman" so on that one you're right SHE is paying and is likely to be same age or older so that's the exchange and nothing wrong in that if one is desperate for coin. I'm happy being amongst the vast majority who see it for what it IS.

Youth is wasted on the young dear fellow, have a lovely day.

Edited by binjalin
  • Like 1

You are, you are, dear fellow, but I'll let you dwell in your pool of delusion if you must. One who lies to himself is the worst of all.

I especially liked your "perhaps some lucky old guy who managed to find a rich Thai woman" so on that one you're right SHE is paying for it and is likely to be same age or older so that's the exchange and nothing wrong in that if one is desperate for coin. I'm happy being amongst the vast majority who see it for what it IS.

Youth is wasted on the young dear fellow, have a lovely day.

I may be delusional about many things, but I certainly don't lie to myself. If anything, you'd need to look in the mirror and realize the hypicisy of your comment considering you made a pretty sweeping statement that guys are paying for it one way or t'other. I certainly find it insulting towards my wife who makes her own pretty coin and would certainly never allow herself (as any other Thai women who doesn't work in the industry) to have taken the picture like above even with her face blurred....and while the girl in the picture is pretty, my wife who is 36 and works for a very famous international company looks better because after a 10 hour work day she still finds the time to go to gym.

Now, like I said.... if you guys want respect and people minding their own business about you having sex with prostitutes at least you could try not to paint all Thai women with the same brush. Capish?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I may be delusional about many things, but I certainly don't lie to myself. If anything, you'd need to look in the mirror and realize the hypicisy of your comment considering you made a pretty sweeping statement that guys are paying for it one way or t'other. I certainly find it insulting towards my wife who makes her own pretty coin and would certainly never allow herself (as any other Thai women who doesn't work in the industry) to have taken the picture like above even with her face blurred....and while the girl in the picture is pretty, my wife who is 36 and works for a very famous international company looks better because after a 10 hour work day she still finds the time to go to gym.

Now, like I said.... if you guys want respect and people minding their own business about you having sex with prostitutes at least you could try not to paint all Thai women with the same brush. Capish?

Oh dear have we hit the nail upon it's sweet head? I did not post that photo (you imply I did) nor would I.

Calm down, calm down my dear fellow and I'm sure your wife is 'different' and I'd love to ask you the same question in 10/20 years but alas methinks our paths will not cross. Enjoy your perfect life looking down on the rest of us and don't take yourself so seriously. 

• Like 1

Oh dear have we hit the nail upon it's sweet head? I did not post that photo (you imply I did) nor would I.

Calm down, calm down my dear fellow and I'm sure your wife is 'different' and I'd love to ask you the same question in 10/20 years but alas methinks our paths will not cross. Enjoy your perfect life looking down on the rest of us and don't take yourself so seriously. 

Nope...not different and not looking down on anyone. If for some reason in 10 or 20 years I choose to sleep with prostitutes I will certainly not be claiming that everyone is paying for it. I hope I'd be better than that.
  • Like 1

Good to hear but you are rather judgmental. When I was young and stupid I thought I would not pay any girls for sex. I was handsome, thinner and sharper. But things change and pay 4 play here is not as black and white as you portray and many, many girls are freelance sideline and I love being with them when the mood takes my fancy. Everyone pays one way or t'other. Dear me when i look back at my ex-wife I REALLY paid for that!  lol

I am not young. I'm 43.... But I didn't meet my wife on tinder. I am not judgmental, just making a sweeping statement like yourself.

I'm guessing your ex wife remark is that she's ugly. Well let's not forget how most of you folks look around these parts. Like the other guy said, I'm be rather wanking off to a computer monitor. At least those women are better actresses.

8 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I am not young. I'm 43.... But I didn't meet my wife on tinder. I am not judgmental, just making a sweeping statement like yourself.

I'm guessing your ex wife remark is that she's ugly. Well let's not forget how most of you folks look around these parts. Like the other guy said, I'm be rather wanking off to a computer monitor. At least those women are better actresses.

Not at all my ex-wife was back in my home country. That was years ago but she cost me a pretty penny was my point.

Now I love being single and free and if I have to give 'help' to a young lady I want to sleep with why not? Boring screwing same lady every night, change is as good as a rest!  no point ping pong with these messages you go enjoy your life and I will undoubtedly enjoy mine. 

• Like 2

Not at all my ex-wife was back in my home country. That was years ago but she cost me a pretty penny was my point.

Now I love being single and free and if I have to give 'help' to a young lady I want to sleep with why not? Boring screwing same lady every night, change is as good as a rest!  no point ping pong with these messages you go enjoy your life and I will undoubtedly enjoy mine. 

Sure. Just without sweeping generalisatios that everyone is paying for it. It's kinda on the same level denial as farang saying it's fine to live on 10k baht a month like a Thai. Otherwise I have the same right as anyone to comment on it. Btw, the thread should be renamed what do you most like about Thai prostitutes imo.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Sure. Just without sweeping generalisatios that everyone is paying for it. It's kinda on the same level denial as farang saying it's fine to live on 10k baht a month like a Thai. Otherwise I have the same right as anyone to comment on it. Btw, the thread should be renamed what do you most like about Thai prostitutes imo.

Judgmental fellow you are. Now let's move on.

• Like 2