What do you like most about Thai girls?

Inspire

You're kidding yourself, mate. All Thai women prefer to date/marry a Thai man who they have a lot of things in common with. They have nothing in common in their culture with Western men. They only "prefer Westerners" because of the extra money that brings and the ability to travel to rich Western countries and maybe even live there, and then send money back home either to extended family or to build a new house in Thailand. If you really think they "prefer Westerners", are you a stunning male model type yourself? Maybe if you're something exceptional, with movie star looks AND a lot of money, they will genuinely prefer you, but Thai women generally aren't shallow in going for men for their looks (far less concerned about looks than Western women, in fact). They will marry an ugly and old Thai man too if he has money. It's not uncommon to see Thai couples where the man is a lot older. It all comes down to the security of money. I assure you that they DO NOT prefer Westerners, in fact almost no Thai women do. Quite the contrary, there's a huge stigma among middle-class and upper-class Thai women about dating or marrying falangs because other Thais will view them as pr0stitutes and assume they met the guy in a bar... Even among low-class Thais, they sometimes feel embarrassed or awkward around other Thais if they're with a falang because they will assume the same thing. They only "prefer" you because of the money and foreign travel opportunities you can give them.

You are wrong. Some Thai women are absolutely disgusted with Thai men and indeed prefer Westerners. My ex run away to Canada just not to be among Thai men. Yes, I met her in Canada, she was half my age, I'm terrible looking and I never gave her money. Same with my current wife who was dumped by a Thai guy for a younger woman.

As a matter of fact most over 30 single women in Thailand who have some sort of career are looking for a western guy probably for the same reasons mentioned above.

Mind you don't take my rant as gospel as I am sure that majority of Thai women indeed prefer to be with a Thai man..it's just that some who were betrayed do not.

I

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Mind you don't take my rant as gospel as I am sure that majority of Thai women indeed prefer to be with a Thai man..it's just that some who were betrayed do not.

Largely true.  So what happens to farang women who were betrayed by farang men?  Do they also leap to a man of another race?  Is it that simplistic? 

Largely true.  So what happens to farang women who were betrayed by farang men?  Do they also leap to a man of another race?  Is it that simplistic? 

Different strokes....

I remember the rant my wife then gf gave me on the 1st week of dating. It was all about the part of "Thai culture" and how it's normal for men to have mia noi and she was scared I'd be the same. I can tell you there was a genuine fear mixed with anger in her voice. I know most "real men" will say I should have run away, she's a psycho, etc, etc...but I kinda understood what she was saying. She just didn't want to be treated like dirt. Farang women in the west have more choice, are more independent and are protected by laws, so no.... they don't have to leap into another race. Thai women can't be so picky, unfortunately.
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

My wife wasn't betrayed as she'd never had a boyfriend.  Straight out of university and found me, poor girl. 

Though Thai men most certainly were never on the agenda.

Before i came to thai i did not reall like thai girls, but after staying here and go back to europe i thought most woman look a little like cows, there s no elegance, theyre to massive... this was before i ever came even close to a thai girl (the first time in thai i thought this would onely cause me trouble, so for a yung traveller its easyer to meet travelling girls...). But after meeting my girlfriend and learning how soft theyre skin feels i never had the whist to touch an european girl anymore (maybe a dark skinned italian one ok...)=D

And there s the drama.. its not easy to deal with it but i think i need this

oh and there s the.. i would call it "offensive shyness", i think most here will understand what i talk about

Edited by TeliNongzidao

On 3/27/2017 at 2:19 PM, toofarnorth said:

Once more from Straw Dogs .

Some men like women and some men like boys

But I like big fluffy things that make a bah noise.

You could never enjoy an Aussie sheep - full of Bathurst burrs and bindis.

On 6/1/2017 at 8:50 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Different strokes....

I remember the rant my wife then gf gave me on the 1st week of dating. It was all about the part of "Thai culture" and how it's normal for men to have mia noi and she was scared I'd be the same. I can tell you there was a genuine fear mixed with anger in her voice. I know most "real men" will say I should have run away, she's a psycho, etc, etc...but I kinda understood what she was saying. She just didn't want to be treated like dirt. Farang women in the west have more choice, are more independent and are protected by laws, so no.... they don't have to leap into another race. Thai women can't be so picky, unfortunately.

A lot of the fear is financial. There are many falangs that are insanely rich by Thai standards. So when a Thai woman has landed one of these catches, she is paranoid about her much improved life ( and possibly that of her family ) being taken away from her.

On 6/1/2017 at 0:21 PM, owl sees all said:

I asked my wife "why did you fall for me dear?" "It was your long legs" came the reply.

She was lying to you. It was your scintillating wit.

• Like 2

On 30.05.2017 at 8:54 AM, HooHaa said:

video of a barely legal farm girl trying to look sexy. you dog you.

such things do make one love the variety of lovely plants in nature! and also enjoy eating even more rice and watermelon!

On 07.06.2017 at 4:48 PM, chickenslegs said:

What I like most about Thai women is that they find it impossible not to return a smile.

I was slim, fit, well groomed and good looking when I first came here, 17 years ago.

Now, older, overweight, sweaty and dressed like a tramp, I can still get a smile from a pretty girl.

Life is good.

a smile is fine but if you also get blown off your feet that's even better and about the worst I would wish you:cheesy:

• Like 1

Thai women are WOMEN. American woman tries to compete with the man. Competition in Love is a bad thing. Thai woman is beautiful, sexy, charming, sweet, loving. Thai woman smells wonderful. There is NO FISH SMELL with a Thai woman. Thai woman tastes very good. Thai woman has beautiful skin. Thai woman tends to her man.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, themerg said:

Thai women are WOMEN. American woman tries to compete with the man. Competition in Love is a bad thing. Thai woman is beautiful, sexy, charming, sweet, loving. Thai woman smells wonderful. There is NO FISH SMELL with a Thai woman. Thai woman tastes very good. Thai woman has beautiful skin. Thai woman tends to her man.

Yup and nice and subservient right?  but it's true you can get one 20 years + younger 'it must be love'  555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Here It Is said:

Can't argue with that. 

My wife is twenty years my junior and looks after me like a king.  I earn the money and my wife ensures that I arrive to work in tiptop condition.  

She has her own job, BTW.

Good for you and I'm sure you could have got that 20 year younger in your own country. But to be fair if you are both happy who cares?  it's all an exchange

• Like 1

Of course the thing is femininity. The act, that is, of being sweet  and appear vulnerable and 'easy'. The natural Asian politeness makes a contribution too.

In my experience, all women of the tropical far east are behaving in the same manner. I think the Filipino women top the list. Maybe not so beautiful as Thai but definitely more feminine and polite and fun loving.

• Like 1

I didn't see this mentioned, so I will.  I LOVE that my Thai wife never has to shave her legs, so smooth!  I had a girl who could almost draw blood with her leg whiskers in the States!    Also agree with the point about their responsibility.  They as expected to take care of their families just like men are in the west.  The bad part about that is that's where you come in, so a smaller family is definitely easier to deal with.  I'll end with: its easier to find a good Buddhist girl in a massage parlor than a bar.   If they work in bars, you know what they do 24/7.

On 6/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, themerg said:

Do American women tend to cut off your <deleted> and feed it to the ducks when they catch you <deleted>-ing around?

• Like 1

Is this duck feeding that common,?

Maybe a market for armor for sleeping in? 

I think generalizations like fish smell has no validity,  l but I agree it's nice when the garden has natural boundaries and the legs and many other places don't need shaving.  

Edited by Elkski

On 20/06/2017 at 0:50 AM, Chou Anou said:

Do American women tend to cut off your <deleted> and feed it to the ducks when they catch you <deleted>-ing around?

Maybe the trick is not to f*** around... Western woman can be just as bad. I think the first d**k chopping that went around the world happened in the USA.

On 18/06/2017 at 0:03 AM, binjalin said:

Yup and nice and subservient right?  but it's true you can get one 20 years + younger 'it must be love'  555

My Thai wife is not subservient at all and I wouldn’t want her to be.