New Zealand man found dead in apparent suicide in Bangkok

webfact

12 minutes ago, berybert said:

We often read on TV how people would committee suicide if they had an illness etc.

And when someone does what others say, A.N. Other still thinks it strange.

Would you prefer if he had jumped ? Oh no cause then you would have said he had been pushed.

Can the next person who is going to committee suicide please contact the above poster so he can be there and verify it is indeed a suicide.

Ta.

Hilarious reply.

I'm thinking of drinking myself to death but I realize it's impossible using Leo, Sing or Chang beer as over-indulgence only leads to flatulence, a cause perhaps of murder by one's sleeping partner but unlikely to lead to suicide by the perpetrator.

If just.a.thought could supply a liberal amount of Johnnie Walker black label bottles, I could give it a go, though the balcony at our home is a mere 10 feet above the ground so I can't promise I might not just hobble away to our bedroom below.

13 hours ago, berybert said:

Can the next person who is going to committee suicide please contact the above poster so he can be there and verify it is indeed a suicide.

No, they would them think that someone hacked into his TV account and posted it to make it just look like it was a suicide