Around $6k In Klongtoey Area

I'm moving to Bangkok in January, and my Thai friends there are finding me a 1br apartment before I move (long story). It will be in the Klongtoey area, around Sukhumvit Soi 36. I'm on a mega budget so it will be "up to" $6K a month. What sort of thing do you think I'll get?

Right now I'm living in a $2.5K a month concrete/lino room with a fan, bed and basic bathroom with non-flushing toilet and hosepipe shower in Ubon, so I'm not expecting anything fancy, but curiosity's getting the better of me!

Edited by Bellatrix

I'm moving to Bangkok in January, and my Thai friends there are finding me a 1br apartment before I move (long story). It will be in the Klongtoey area, around Sukhumvit Soi 36. I'm on a mega budget so it will be "up to" $6K a month. What sort of thing do you think I'll get?

Right now I'm living in a $2.5K a month concrete/lino room with a fan, bed and basic bathroom with non-flushing toilet and hosepipe shower in Ubon, so I'm not expecting anything fancy, but curiosity's getting the better of me!

Not much more then in ubon i guess

You should try the airport area, better conditions

Good luck :o