webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Humanity is in serious trouble... :sad:

What does any religious book say about families killing each other, if anything? 

The numbers are escalating as people lose their minds.

Which reminds me of a recent quote that comes to mind; "love is a serious mental illness."

Love use to be the norm and what people strived for.  

Love now is found in many of the wrong places with Internet dating, bars, only to find some people in denial with many problems.

Hidden, covert, evil, agendas, in time reveal a playground full of all the  wrong personalities.  There are the  independent, cash needy better dealers, alcohol and drug abusers.

Which often leads to verbal and physical abuse, violence and even an occasional death.

Edited by Kabula

5 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

What's social media coming to these days? What started out as an innocent place to keep in touch with friends, posting updates of your lunch type thing, attracting all sorts of deranged individuals posting up this type of content to random strangers on the internet. You have to ask yourself for what purpose and why anything like this tragedy should go viral? 

Another reason I give the place a wide miss. Simply horrific. 

It's not enough the families of the victims have to cope with the loss of loved ones, they now have to cope with the gazillions of rubbernecks who get a kick out of watching tragic events online and sharing it with other people. Just simply sad.

R.I.P.

Social media is simply a reflection of what humanity is. You will get positive and negative and everything in between, simply because we the people are this way too. You only hear of such things more often because social media is stretching out to many more people every year, and becoming 'the norm' within society. 

3 minutes ago, Kabula said:

Humanity is in serious trouble... :sad:

What does any religious book say about families killing each other, if anything? 

The numbers are escalating as people lose their minds.

Which reminds me of a recent quote that comes to mind; "love is a serious mental illness."

Love use to be the norm and what people strived for.  

Love now is found in many of the wrong places with Internet dating, bars, only to find some people in denial with many problems.

Hidden, covert, evil, agendas, in time reveal a playground full of all the  wrong personalities.  There are the  independent, cash needy better dealers, alcohol and drug abusers, which  in time leads to verbal and physical abuse, violence and death.

"man" creates his own direction..........

21 minutes ago, transam said:

"man" creates his own direction..........

Manipulated men and women reverse course and direct themselves into nightmare situations. Even you!  

Billions in the world have died from propaganda; manipulating them into war destroying many countries.

You have already been manipulated by thinking man actually creates his own direction. Tell that to all the innocent prisoners.

1 minute ago, Kabula said:

Manipulated men and women reverse course and direct themselves into nightmare situations. Even you!  

Billions in the world have died from propaganda; manipulating them into war destroying many countries.

You have already been manipulated by thinking man actually creates his own direction. Tell that to all the innocent prisoners.

Folk are manipulated via fear...Hitler, Mow, Stalin and we now have Kim doing it....Me, I have my own thoughts with KNOW ONE holding a gun to my head....YET...:stoner:

6 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

What's social media coming to these days? What started out as an innocent place to keep in touch with friends, posting updates of your lunch type thing, attracting all sorts of deranged individuals posting up this type of content to random strangers on the internet. You have to ask yourself for what purpose and why anything like this tragedy should go viral? 

It's not enough the families of the victims have to cope with the loss of loved ones, they now have to cope with the gazillions of rubbernecks who get a kick out of watching tragic events online and sharing it with other people. Just simply sad.

R.I.P.

A very sad thing to happen to such a young girl... but facebook should screen all videos be for they actually get broadcasted.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

The internet is a wonder full thing.

The things that can be done now because of the invention of the internet is staggering.

The internet( social media) is also creating evil in the world.

The world is becoming 1 sick sh,,t hole of a place, and i for 1 am will not be sorry to leave all this evil behind when i pass away.

Mate, I don't think social media 'creates evil'. When it's put to good use, do you say 'social media creates goodness'? But, deranged people will put anything to use if it suits them. Social media, internet, TV and so on make us more aware of the bad stuff in the world but I don't think the place is any worse than it was 100 years ago. In fact I am certain of it.

But, what a despicable crime- take your own life, well OK. But an 11 month old baby daughter. How could anyone do that? :sad:

18 minutes ago, janpharma said:

Sorry...But people only seem to become more idiot by using this kind of so called social media...<deleted> F*ceb**k...

Like the guy who shot and murdered his 9 yer old Son yesterday and who didnt stream it live on FB ?

2 hours ago, WhizBang said:

Time to pull the plug on Facebook... WORLDWIDE.

the half brains have found a way of living, and dying like the walking dead. One big problem  thanks to movies, they think they and their victims will wake up next morning. 

Another Thai male, incapable of containing his immature emotions, takes disproportionate action.  This time, against the most innocent person involved; a baby.  A baby he'd help create.  The proximate cause is the lack of emotional reasoning in Thai men, but I do think Facebook should do away with Facebook Live.

I am amazed that Facebook is allowed to stream any live broadcast without checks to see if it's OK.

- If you have an interview on radio, then there is a 20 second (ish) time delay between your voice and the airing of that voice, to allow the station engineer to cut your voice if you say something inappropriate.

- If you operate a SMS-to-TV channel station (as I used to), you have to have live moderators to give the OK/not OK to each text message before it is broadcast on-screen.

How on earth does Facebook manage to bypass the requirement to check audio/video/text before it is aired to millions of people?

Sure this type of stuff happens all over the world. But we are talking about Thailand. Here what I see are people who look like adults but are still children inside due to their education upbringing. Their culture rise children wanting them to be adults too soon before their brains are developed.  A culture of mental midgets in general.  Sad R.I.P. child who never had a chance, even to the father, his destiny will be determine by someone other than on this earth?

8 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

R.I.P.

Sadly this is how low people can sink to these days.

There are actually websites out there that theme the sufferings, tragedies and traumas of people and animals for the entertainment of others. These websites are even sponsored by advertisers.

The Internet has become a platform for the ghoulish behaviours of the sick minded of society. Could you imagine that there are people who actually promote victims of tragedy as entertainment? Well, this is exactly what is happening and there are many cashing in on it.  How would anyone feel seeing a nearest and dearest, murdered, death by accident or raped on the Internet? The worst part is that these sorts of material are easily accessible to the young, the brain dead, psychos and the crank elements that take in this stuff with complacency.

Yet; the powers that be which try to control what we can see and what we cant see online are treating this fairly new sick phenomenon as low priority. As far as I know, no one as yet has been prosecuted for uploading such evil and depraved images online? And until there are protests for the closing down of such websites and social media and the whole thing made illegal, this practice will continue and will become more widespread.