Costly transfer blunders.

3 minus 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

1, how about we move on and you provide us 3 Flops in your opinion and lets get the ball rolling again?

Sounds reasonable As long as you stop making shit up!! Cos doing that makes it   dificult to take anything you say as credible  Did you read the 442 article, which was as balanced and reasoned opinion/ arguement as i've seen on veron.

Just now, 3 minus 2 said:

Sounds reasonable As long as you stop making shit up!! Cos doing that makes it   dificult to take anything you say as credible  Did you read the 442 article, which was as balanced and reasoned opinion/ arguement as i've seen on veron.

No one made anything up and a few others have added to this subject in what appears to be disagreement with your views so don't bother trying to question my credibility when you use "i've heard" if I wanted to denote all the rubbish you have spouted in your sad attempts at defending JV I would have done but I prefer to not delve so deeply given the subject is of no real importance. Please proceed with your flops I am keen to hear them 

2 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

There you go again, he didnt say that did he.

Can you read?

It's the 2nd sentence in the blinking skysports link so no actually it is exactly what he said you numpty. Read the content and stop making yourself look subnormal . Do yourself a flavour

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Can you read?

It's the 2nd sentence in the blinking skysports link so no actually it is exactly what he said you numpty. Read the content and stop making yourself look subnormal . Do yourself a flavour

LIsten retard boy  if your gonna try and make/win a point by quoting people make it accurate , you go and read it, YET AGAIN he didnt say what you said he did, he actually  said was he  thought veron ' found it dificult' not  that 'he couldnt handle it',  a HUGE difference. Now run away and find a forum wher stupidity and ignorance are ok.

11 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

LIsten retard boy  if your gonna try and make/win a point by quoting people make it accurate , you go and read it, YET AGAIN he didnt say what you said he did, he actually  said was he  thought veron ' found it dificult' not  that 'he couldnt handle it',  a HUGE difference. Now run away and find a forum wher stupidity and ignorance are ok.

Copy and Pasted from the blinking article you daft brush.

MANCHESTER UNITED boss sir Alex Ferguson has admitted he offloaded Juan Sebastian Veron because he felt the Argentine could not handle the rigours of The Premiership.

now go and Finnish mopping that hospital and when you find a few old newspaper sport pages with Information on flops I'm all ears you mug.

Teves thoughgoal scoring wise  hardly a failure  lost city best part of 40  million bought for 47 sold for 10

Kolo toure bought for 17  no return

Rocky santa cruz bought for 17  no money returned

ADeboy bought for 25 m  5 mil returned

JO bought for 19 .. no return

WAyne bridge bought for 12  no money return

Craiig bellamy bought for  14 no money returned .

SO on those alone city lost best part of  140 million and i'm sure theres heaps more  .. serial offenders !!!

12 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Teves thoughgoal scoring wise  hardly a failure  lost city best part of 40  million bought for 47 sold for 10

Kolo toure bought for 17  no return

Rocky santa cruz bought for 17  no money returned

ADeboy bought for 25 m  5 mil returned

JO bought for 19 .. no return

WAyne bridge bought for 12  no money return

Craiig bellamy bought for  14 no money returned .

SO on those alone city lost best part of  140 million and i'm sure theres heaps more  .. serial offenders !!!

I don't think you fully understand the traditional concept of a transfer blunder. Besides jo I do not think any of those players could be considered costly transfer blunders. Think closer to home like Sergei Rebrov Roberto Soldado and half the players your outfit brought in as a result of bale to Madrid.  Propa misfits

Divock Origi - someone jumped the gun on this muppet big time. Scared of losing the next benteke or whoever and this mug was signed for circa 10m. Be lucky to get 3m back for this flop. Lad will do a decent job for Walsall. Seen this type before forgot the mugs name

18 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

At last an accurate quote!!! And one i'm happy to agree with, you dont.

You got your Mrs reading and typing for you or something?  3 minus 2 you sure you know the answer. Roque Santa looks a flop on paper to be fair but loads of transition for that club at the time so a decent run might have been difficult. Your idea of flops is very strange and most would not spring to mind. The only thing I'm certain of is you are an absolute numpty. You get dropped on the head or what? Brain freeze that's you lad.

Archived