'Boss' faces arrest warrant after another no-show in hit-and-run case from 2012

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Opps! It just took them 5 years to file for an arrest warrant. Talk about giving the guy a chance to run. However, he was in Thailand for around 4 years and they still didn´t have time to expedite his case. What can I say? Effective as usual. 

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

The little s..t is just laughing at this pathetic load of nonsense.

He faces arrest warrant for another no-show !!! 

the arrest warrant should have been issued 5 years ago, but money talks.

His whole family dont give a rats ar.e about justice, only  care about themselves.

Let's be honest. He doesn't even face an arrest warrant yet. 

They are saying that they will ask the police to issue a warrant. That's far from actually having a warrant.. That's like me saying that i'm going to the moon tomorrow... All talk.. 

They've been "seeking an arrest warrant" for 4 years..!!

Wherever he is, send over half a dozen Boys In Brown and drag the little pr*ck back by his ears!

This has started to make international news media now, Thailand once again is looking ridiculous.

3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

The entire F1 Red Bull Racing team and anyone else who accepts sponsorship from this organisation should hang their heads in shame!

I agree, I've read on forums where some folks are trying to get people to boycott redbull products, but people in the west don't really care and say its the problem with thai law not red bull.

Seeking an arrest warrant,amazing junta.For Les majeste cases or computer crimes  like clicking like on a junta critic they are moving every stone in the country and issue international warrants,but for a hiso cop killer........That says all about the pryorities of the current leaders of Thailand

I am of the opinion that so many so called 'brown envelopes' have been given out to stop procedures that a can of wriggly worms might be opened if he ever got to court.

This Interpol stuff is nonsense. He has spent time in Thailand since the killing why did the authorities not nab him then. Too many brown envelopes have been handed out.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

He said police would soon bring him to face the prosecutors’ indictment, and if he was not in Thailand authorities could proceed to seek his extradition to face justice in Thailand.

Wow the further down this statement I read the better it gets. It will be a Frosty Friday in Thailand before that happens. 

Do you really think anybody cares about this case anymore.... people are sick to death reading about this scumbag, his money, his power to evade.... everybody knows nothing is going to happen to him. UNFORTUNATELY!!!

It's an interesting case. Quite clear that the authorities in the pockets of the family believed the fuss would blow over in time( just as it had with many, many similar cases in the past). Equally clear that public opinion is firming rather than weakening and little Boss is not going to be able to return any time soon. The irony for him is that if he'd faced up to the matter 5 years ago it would have been resolved with no jail time and quickly forgotten, written off as just another hiso brat. Now he is so infamous that the case will never be left to expire and the authorities will be forced to act. Boss is going to go to jail at some point, if only for a month or two....

He said police would soon bring him to face the prosecutors’ indictment, and if he was not in Thailand authorities could proceed to seek his extradition to face justice in Thailand.

How soon will it be???? You are looking for him already some years. And please don't forget: How soon you got Thaksin, how soon you got the monk with his private plane, or that monk with money laundering case? If it would not be reality I would say it will fit in any comic book....

But actually it is a shame and I can't laugh.

I listened to the BBC Radio 4 Midnight News this morning. There was a piece by Jonathan Head, contemplating extradition proceedings from the UK as an arrest warrant has been issued.

It has certainly made the mainstream media in the UK.

Edited by JAG

6 hours ago, elgenon said:

I wonder if the former PM (in exile) is lending a hand.

Silly post. The former PM in exile has nothing to do with this and well you know.

I don't suppose they've confiscated his assets like they did Thaksin's either. That might be a start.

8 hours ago, Thechook said:

Another day and another warrant.  Have they considered an international arrest warrant for this fugitive killer?  They are just trying to look like they are doing something but really dont care

"Have they considered an international arrest warrant for this fugitive killer? "

Too much money changing hands to be serious about getting him to court in Thailand? Looking after friends? :whistling:

37 minutes ago, JAG said:

I listened to the BBC Radio 4 Midnight News this morning. There was a piece by Jonathan Head, contemplating extradition proceedings from the UK as an arrest warrant has been issued.

It has certainly made the mainstream media in the UK.

good to hear - let's hope for follow ups until the little basehole is back here in jail.