What age gap is acceptable?

CG1 Blue

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

I personally prefer beautiful women age 20 who have no intention of getting married or having children with me combined with a good trustworthy loyal dog. Cheers ?

You like geezers who dress up as girls ?

Edited by Don Mega

Just now, Wake Up said:

I personally prefer beautiful women age 20 who have no intention of getting married or having children with me combined with a good trustworthy loyal dog. Cheers ?

You sound like......

ron.jpg.7754186ea7ac6ca99717b004b5264c90.jpg

17 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Same as a woman, take a little bit of care how you handle them, cars and women, and you'll get many years of good service.

Cars are for thrashing women are for loving. Cars get a service every year women every night

9 hours ago, Minnie the Minx said:

I think you get all sorts of sterotypes ( sp) about age differences. 

If you're in love it matters not, really doesn't. 

I agree, if you are in love age does not matter. However, there has to be some compatible reasons, some things in common, to actually be in love.

25 years Gap - 12 Years married - never one single quarrel EVER - even today love getting stronger and stronger. I remember when we met initially: We had a feeling knowing each other already for decades. There were no calculations whatsoever involved. Everything works if based on a real sincere feeling. And yes, this does exist.

12 minutes ago, moogradod said:

25 years Gap - 12 Years married - never one single quarrel EVER - even today love getting stronger and stronger. I remember when we met initially: We had a feeling knowing each other already for decades. There were no calculations whatsoever involved. Everything works if based on a real sincere feeling. And yes, this does exist.

Nice one.

14 minutes ago, moogradod said:

12 years in and never a quarrel. Sounds a bit odd actually. I think a good measure of relationship is how you deal with disagreements and surely if it'd a 50/50 relationship there will be a few disagreements which develop into quarrels?

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmm. IMO DON'T get married. Rent and it will be cheaper in the long run. I thought I had a winner, but she played the long con on me- now I can no longer afford either to live in Thailand or rent a nice one again. Had I not got married I would have been living on a nice Thai beach with a friendly young lady for company.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. Certainly if you do not want a lasting relationship, it is far better to rent. However, if you do want permanence, you need to determine what it is you want. Sex is great and so are looks, but sex and looks alone are not good reasons to marry. I think there are stronger ties; like intelligence, truth, respect, fidelity, things in common which make a better relationship.

You are not alone with being cuckolded; many men get taken in their relationships, but so do many women. Marriage is a contractual agreement and you have to honor your side of it; just as she must honor hers.  I do not think it is the luck of the draw to marry a good woman; I think it is proper selection. Often problems in a marriage are caused by you being less than a good husband, or her being less than a good wife.  It may be simply the fact the two of you grew apart. So, your selection criteria needs long-term implications.

I prefer a woman who brings something to the relationship in addition to sex and good looks—as you say, you can rent that.  I believe a woman needs to be your friend, before she can become a wife. You need to enjoy each other’s company on several levels, not just bed-high. And, for me, she needs to be capable of bringing more to the relationship than sex.

6 hours ago, rogeroc said:

Don't see a problem with an age gap. What is important is that an older guy does not deny children to a young woman,. Every woman should have the opportunity to have a child if she wants. I see a lot of examples where an older guy can't or won't accept a child. In my opinion that is selfish.

On the other hand, it's going to be tough for a 70 year old to provide a male role model for a child when they hit their teens, having fathered the child in their fifties/sixties. That's selfish too.

No easy answer to that problem.

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

12 years in and never a quarrel. Sounds a bit odd actually. I think a good measure of relationship is how you deal with disagreements and surely if it'd a 50/50 relationship there will be a few disagreements which develop into quarrels?

I understand your point. Maybe odd, but true. There were simply no disagreements which I remember. And if there were any they were so minor that they were forgotten or resolved on the spot without any problem. You think this is not possible ? I guarantee it is. I think the secret is if you feel more ond more that your wife tries to understand and accept things you simply do the same - this will develop into an effortless mutual understanding and a 50:50 relationship without quarrel. My wife does not like boxing - but may I watch this on TV - anytime - of course ! I dont like maybe other things she does (actually now I do not remember what this could be actually, no joke !), but surely I would pay back her continuous kindness any time.

3 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

On the other hand, it's going to be tough for a 70 year old to provide a male role model for a child when they hit their teens, having fathered the child in their fifties/sixties. That's selfish too.

No easy answer to that problem.

my father was 60 when I was born and he died when I turned 40.

8 hours ago, sanemax said:

There are many Thai females who have no concept what love means , Thai males also .

Relationships are about looks and providing .

Its their job and as soon as you stop paying them what they think they are worth, they will go and find a job somewhere else

I think you could apply your statements to any country.

Just now, Farang hunter said:

my father was 60 when I was born and he died when I turned 40.

He made it to 100, well done. He was what is termed a statistical outlier.

I assume you are saying he was a good male role model. Does that mean every male in their seventies and eighties will be as effective?

2 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I assume you are saying he was a good male role model. Does that mean every male in their seventies and eighties will be as effective?

he was the greatest role model to me, sorry I can't speak for others.

8 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

Does that mean every male in their twenties and thirties will be as effective?

Happiness is fleeting, seek contentment. I believe for your purpose don't look for a 'working' girl of any age, find a regular woman of any age but best if they are over 35 because that is when they are really serious about their future and realize their bait is near its 'best used by' date.

If she has kids be sure to listen very closely to the story of how they came about and where the father is and if there is more tha one father.

It's not a question of age gap, more one of maturity. My Thai GF is 23 years younger than me; however, she is street-smart. She's also had a tough marriage, as I did in different ways. You learn from your mistakes.

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

Don't worry too much how older you are compare to her because sooner

or later she'll start playing around with a younger men, and you can take

that to the bank.... and it would be a folly to believe or expect otherwise....

I really feel sorry for you.