Christmas Dinner?

highonthai

I checked this out a bit today as well:

U.N. Irish Pub: Three course set dinner - Soup, choice of turkey or ham as main course, pudding or fruit as dessert. No additional entertainment. 425 baht per head.

Queen Victoria Inn: English Christmas food buffet, three sittings. If I am not mistaken, 1.30 PM, 5.00 PM and 7.30 PM. No singer or additional entertainment. Priced at 525 baht per head.

Duang Tawan Hotel: International buffet dinner, 399 baht + VAT. Santa Claus. Carol Singers.

The House: Two types of set dinner. 999 + VAT and 1100 + VAT. Live classical guitar. Santa Claus.

I ate at Bake and Bite today.

Turkey dinners: In my opinion, their Turkey and fixins are the best tasting in town for the money. They have the basics for 300 baht - not including desert - available most of today and tomorrow. Turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, mixed vegetables and cranberry sauce. They also have a buffet at a certain time for about 400 baht that also has soup and desert and other extras.

They also have lamb dinners for a little extra.

If you are on budget or just a cheap Charlie, but want a top quality Christmas dinner, this is the best deal in town.

Phone number: 053 820 761 If you need help ask for Khun Gai as her English is better than most of ours. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

U_G, where's Bake and Bite? Also, Duke's is probably all reserved up already?

Haven't been to the Duke's in a month now. I've been housebound since losing a fight between me and my motorbike vs. the mountains out by Mae Wang, kind of screwed up any Xmas dinner planning. Got an in-depth view of the intricacies of Chiang Mai Ram, though.

Edited by calibanjr.

U_G, where's Bake and Bite? Also, Duke's is probably all reserved up already?

Haven't been to the Duke's in a month now. I've been housebound since losing a fight between me and my motorbike vs. the mountains out by Mae Wang, kind of screwed up any Xmas dinner planning. Got an in-depth view of the intricacies of Chiang Mai Ram, though.

Sorry about your accident.

Bake and Bite is on Chang Clan Road (the Night Bazaar Road) very near Sri Don Chai.

My guess is that the Duke's is booked up also.

If anyone doesn't like turkey or just wants a non-traditional holiday dinner, LaTeefe at hel_l's Kitchen is serving roasted chicken with fantastic corn bread stuffing and a bunch of other good stuff - including sweet potatoe pie - for around 330 baht. He did the same meal around Thanksgiving and all of the boys admitted that his chicken was better than much of the turkey that is around.