• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, sweatalot said:

It is a draw in the fight  social media against corruption and inequality

may social media win

very good for the social media that his spoiled ugly face is all over the media

Even if he does end up in a Thai court the Justice system will fail. Just look at the bimbo who killed 9 without a licence.

To save face, the authorities will negotiate with his lawyers for him to return of his own accord, be handed a suspended sentence and then he will be back OS to continue with his life.

Nothing changes!

Edited by Reigntax

This guy went through Thai Immigration last week....obviously no alert out for him at Immigration.......he was in Thailand and the cops claim ignorance....

The cops really don't want to get him, and this whole fiasco is being played out like a pantomime for kids.

This is good news actually, I didn't think they would go to such measures but once Interpol is in on the situation, he will be caught soon enough. The thing is though, will the Thai authorities actually make much of this when he gets sent back home.. 

He already has another passport Has the money to buy one from a third country. Just like Thaksin,

He will also make sure he does not go to any country with extradition to Thailand

He will never be brought to justice and I blame the Police squarely for mishandling the case .

This is a black eye for the police force and the justice department here in Thailand

Average folks do   not have faith in their system because of this very reason Who would after this example

I am even considering moving from Thailand after 16 years of living here 

Tired of this crap

Move to a more friendly environment  Its not the Thai people they are great It is the higher ups 

Edited by realenglish1

Probly came back to Thailand to hand in a brown envelope I will make a statement If you have money you get away with murder If you have none you get put in jail Am i right? There is no justice system One rule for the rich another one for the poor. Just thinking here why does the foreign affairs ministry not revoke his passport Maybe they got the biggest Envelope

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Have Interpol issue a Red Notice.

Get him added to all international no-fly lists.

With their billions they probably don't fly commercial......inconvenient. They have private jets so they don't even go through normal immigration. Probably got on the plane as soon as he heard about the warrant and flew to a country with no extradition treaty with Thailand. 

Wow! Thats great news. I gotta admit i was wrong, i never thought they would try to arrest this kid. Hope his life gets ruined, the way he has been mocking justice he deserves it.

If he takes citizenship of another country simply to avoid his responsibilities regarding this case then his reputation, such as it is, will be irredeemably destroyed, even with the hiso lickspittle brigade.

Cancel his passport = extradiction as he will be in whatever country illegally as no paper. Next step, apply as refugee = Nansen passport -OR- smear dirt in the face and pass as a Middle Eastern goat shagger ....... 

4 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

He already has another passport Has the money to buy one from a third country. Just like Thaksin,

He will also make sure he does not go to any country with extradition to Thailand

He will never be brought to justice and I blame the Police squarely for mishandling the case .

This is a black eye for the police force and the justice department here in Thailand

Average folks do   not have faith in their system because of this very reason Who would after this example

I am even considering moving from Thailand after 16 years of living here 

Tired of this crap

Move to a more friendly environment  Its not the Thai people they are great It is the higher ups 

Where do you have in mind for moving? I personally have been contemplating Laos for the past couple of years with it's slower pace life and, imho, friendlier people. Also speaking Thai automatically helps with Laos, only thing is there are no beaches there :( And of course healthcare conditions etc etc 

21 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

Very considerate of the police to announce in advance that they want to extradite him from the UK, so now he knows what country not to stay in. I'm sure the Royal Thai Police will keep him well informed of their next move.

Aren't they just great?! I wonder how many criminals the RTP have very kindly saved from jail over the years. 

1 hour ago, JustNo said:

Where do you have in mind for moving? I personally have been contemplating Laos for the past couple of years with it's slower pace life and, imho, friendlier people. Also speaking Thai automatically helps with Laos, only thing is there are no beaches there :( And of course healthcare conditions etc etc 

I would move to Panama Lots of english speaking people Easy to obtain a visa and after  3 years you can become a resident No reporting after the visa is issued

Its currency is the  US dollar The Panamanians love foreigner and you feel welcome.

Climate is similar to Thailand Has a lot of beaches and untouched areas

Rent is comparable

Cars are cheaper

Stable democratic government

Rules of law

Food is about the same as in Thailand Housing ins comparable

No need to have huge sums of money on deposit to obtain a visa

Public and private Health care  The public is available to Ex pats if they have a visa

Private you will need to pay for but if you have reasonable insurance you are good to go

Very close to the United States 

On 5/1/2017 at 5:20 PM, toybits said:

It would be much simpler just to start hauling away their assets, homes, properties, Ferraris and other expensive cars etc and hold on to them until that punk boss comes back to face the music. Why - it's been done before so why not now?

The elite protecting the elite? :whistling:

On 5/1/2017 at 2:24 PM, johng said:

Who are the "Thai Interpol" ?

A few guys named Somchai who pretend to work for INTERPOL when they are not illegally shaking down bars for copyright licensing.

4 hours ago, sambum said:

"He said that a disciplinary probe was ongoing against 10 policemen for malfeasance in office for their handling of Vorayuth’s case."

5 years later and still "ongoing"! :cheesy:

There is a lot to be said for a legal system that punishes those who offer/pay a "consideration" as well as those accepting it.

13 hours ago, Emster23 said:

Why does arrest warrant have a ten year life span? I could guess perhaps that limit was slipped in to laws for just these sorts of situations, but that is just a guess.

I am surprised at this as well. Usually in most normal countries felony warrants do not expire ever. this thread is conclusive proof as well that the majority of people do no understand what Interpol is or does.

5 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

I would move to Panama Lots of english speaking people Easy to obtain a visa and after  3 years you can become a resident No reporting after the visa is issued

Its currency is the  US dollar The Panamanians love foreigner and you feel welcome.

Climate is similar to Thailand Has a lot of beaches and untouched areas

Rent is comparable

Cars are cheaper

Stable democratic government

Rules of law

Food is about the same as in Thailand Housing ins comparable

No need to have huge sums of money on deposit to obtain a visa

Public and private Health care  The public is available to Ex pats if they have a visa

Private you will need to pay for but if you have reasonable insurance you are good to go

Very close to the United States 

'Very close to the United States ' maybe to close for my liking, but everything else sounds real pleasant though. However every country has it's downfalls, curious to know what Panama's are ..