Immigration denies helping “Boss” escape arrest

webfact

1 hour ago, anotheruser said:

Some of this is actually hitting the nail right on the head. We all like corruption when it benefits us or is in our price range. The amount of posters on this forum caught for DWI and pay small amounts to buy out isn't small. 

You got it, total hypocrisy from most.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, ThaiCitizen said:

I don't blame Boss for what he's doing. He made a mistake and is doing what everyone else does when arrested - trying to get the least possible sentence. He has access to lots of money and has influential friends.

Who here WOULDN'T use an influential friend to keep them out of jail?

Who here WOULDN'T try to keep their wayward son out of jail?

I drove drunk twice and could easily have ended up like this guy but for the grace of God.

People here want to give him a harsher penalty just for being born into a wealthy family. It wasn't his choice. 

I really don't believe anyone here would voluntarily help the police to put them in jail. Would they?

"He made a mistake" - either you arrived in Thailand this morning, or you are very naive or a troll. 

Getting leg-less drunk, high on drugs, crashing into the poor copper then dragging him down the road until he falls off the car, and then driving home to get someone else to put their hand up for the accident....... 

sure just a mistake. 

From one of your previous statements : 

"you have a lot to learn" 

Would suggest you take notice of your own advice.