Be nice to the fresh faced ladies in Pats / Phuket this month

Its the university holidays in the N.E of Thailand and a lot of uni students will be heading to Pats and Phuket to work. Some will work in hotels to get intern experience. Some will work in the bars. Either way they are just normal girls trying to earn money. I ask that if you befriend one of these fresh faced beauties please treat her (or him) with respect. 

thanks in advance.

Edited by davidst01

7 hours ago, champers said:

A lot of them seem to get lost in Pattaya and end up on Beach Road asking for directions.

I took one back for the night a few years ago,lonely and hungry after coming down from BKK she looked lost and being a proper english gentleman I did not want her subjected to the wolves that hunt around this area.

Very nice shy girl..........still have her picture.......wonder what she,s doing now 5 years later :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, petermik said:

I took one back for the night a few years ago,lonely and hungry after coming down from BKK she looked lost and being a proper english gentleman I did not want her subjected to the wolves that hunt around this area.

Very nice shy girl..........still have her picture.......wonder what she,s doing now 5 years later :thumbsup:

The same only full time now.