How to catch cheating wife

heybuz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

To add to the OP, there are all sorts of apps you can put on phones that will record all the calls as mp3s and send them to you, keep all the sms's and send them, remotely turn on camera and mic etc.

http://thetruthspy.com/

Men who do this are just as bad as the women they don't trust.  Pathetic fools deserve each other.

5 hours ago, fordguy61mi said:

I had a friend that had a Thai girlfriend. He built a house in her name, bought a Thai restaurant in her name, sent her money all the time from Afghanistan where he worked 5 months out of the year. He was going to marry the girl and give her a baby before he found out she was banging another farang. Now he's devastated and she's going to marry the other guy. He told me he had just gave her $24,000 US to take care of her gambling debts. The worst part is he had 2 filipinas that did the same thing to him before.

your friend is probably not a clear thinker

working in some STAN country

shuffling satang into a Thai Lady

settling gambling debts of 24 grand US

jeez, people pick odd odd females as prospective wives

On 5/13/2017 at 2:18 PM, SiamBeast said:

No girl will spend her prime years patiently waiting for her husband to come see her when she can have better options.

And of course the farang husbands are all certified monogamists and faithfully celibate 

when away from home.

Edited by Suradit69

A neighbour of ours  has installed cameras all around house and inside too. This way he can monitor girlfriend's activities at any time. It's quite sad really and none of her girlfriends want to go there anymore.

She will just see her Thai boyfriend elsewhere

12 hours ago, Get Real said:

Just don´t get why you marry someone you obiviously not want to live with??
If you marry someone you just see to that you can stay together and have the means for supporting her.
Sounds like a very stupid discussion to open. You are wrong, she is right.

Phone or no phone. GPS tracking or no GPS tracking. Never mind. Can not for my life grasp that any court might give you right based on your said evidence. In return she have clear evidence that you didn´t care about your wife enough to live with her.

12 hours ago, Get Real said:

Just don´t get why you marry someone you obiviously not want to live with??
If you marry someone you just see to that you can stay together and have the means for supporting her.
Sounds like a very stupid discussion to open. You are wrong, she is right.

Phone or no phone. GPS tracking or no GPS tracking. Never mind. Can not for my life grasp that any court might give you right based on your said evidence. In return she have clear evidence that you didn´t care about your wife enough to live with her.

i have divorced her, the fact that they think they have the right to live in a house they never paid or contributed to is the reason for the court action.I have noticed on this forum the the general feeling that any type of legal action by a non thai is a waste of time well idont and i wont lye down . If you listen to a lot of posters on this site nobody would do anything just complain that the law is against falangs and you cant win ,well if your never going to try then nothing is going to change . The evidence is part of the case and asked for by my lawyer along with other legal documents.As your not a judge or legal person in thailand your comment is about as usefull as all the other so called experts that haunt the site and have never chellenged the thai legal system maybe from lack of intestinal fortitude.

On 5/13/2017 at 2:18 PM, SiamBeast said:

If you marry a girl, leave her in Thailand and live somewhere else, she WILL whore around. No girl will spend her prime years patiently waiting for her husband to come see her when she can have better options.

Thai wives have sex at least once a week - whether you're there or not.

You and all the posters who like your post seem to know only one type of Thai girl. I know several Thai girls whose husbands work outside Thailand and are gone for months at a time and they do not f around. It seems so many of you only know the Thai girls who whore around.

22 hours ago, heybuz said:

judge has already said in not to many words i am in the right . She was not a prostitute when i first met her but i later inferred that she may be able to find more permanent work in pattaya

So, what do you think it is about you that made her a prostitute after marrying you?

15 hours ago, tomwct said:

If you leave a GF or wife in Thailand while you return to your country she will have sex, so you need to leave her traveling funds. Her BF or Thai husband lives in Bangkok and her lover maybe lives in Korat.

What a poor impression you must have of Thai women. I know Thai women who do not f around on their husbands; so sorry you apparently do not.

37 minutes ago, smotherb said:

No sense making irrational statements; you have already said yours was, but that does not make his wife a prostitute.

irtational statements are part and parcel of this forum, along with advise from some who have no idea on the subject they comment on.

1 minute ago, heybuz said:

irtational statements are part and parcel of this forum, along with advise from some who have no idea on the subject they comment on.

It seems it was your comment which had no idea. How do you know his wife is a prostitute too?

On 13/05/2017 at 4:01 PM, cyberfarang said:

How can you know for sure they are not fooling around?

I was cheated on by my first English wife. Had 2 kids together, made no difference to her.  Wasn`t working away but was working long hours, leaving home early and arriving home late, 6 days a week. Later discovered she was sleeping with a guy I knew from my church social club, in our bed while I was working slogging my guts out. It`s usually those closest to them that are the last to discover they are cheating and fooling around. IMHO I wouldn`t trust any of them.

Easy to spy on their facebooks and online activities to find clues if they are up to no good.

# 'cos i know for sure.

# Sorry to hear that.

# Sounds like you lead a very sad life. Trust is a most important aspect in life.

# Seems there are a lot of ex CIA, KGB, Stasi, MI5 members on this thread that are pretty clued up on spying. Me, i know nothing, nada...

On 15/05/2017 at 1:06 AM, swissie said:

OP is fortunate. The statement "you husband, he business" is a clear indication that OP married a prostitute, wanting to continue her trade.
If OP can verify this statement (court proof), he may not need questionable "pictures".
Cheers.

Doubtful. Sex work is not the only kind of business a Thai lady can do, and no Thai lady needs a permission from her husband to work. 

Edited by micmichd

Well, i've read all the posts, all the insults, and i think that what you do is up to you. No business of anybody else.It makes me laugh when guys come here looking for a respectable woman, unyet they come to pattaya. Do you think that you will find one here. And if you do, you need to be absolutely minted, because if the girl has a degree or has been a good girl, has no kids, and unless the family are in need of money, they wouldn't want you in there family any way. Racism is a double edged sword. the best advice i had was " remember son, unlike other vampires, Thai girls keep their fangs in their vagina's"

19 hours ago, heybuz said:

i have divorced her, the fact that they think they have the right to live in a house they never paid or contributed to is the reason for the court action.I have noticed on this forum the the general feeling that any type of legal action by a non thai is a waste of time well idont and i wont lye down . If you listen to a lot of posters on this site nobody would do anything just complain that the law is against falangs and you cant win ,well if your never going to try then nothing is going to change . The evidence is part of the case and asked for by my lawyer along with other legal documents.As your not a judge or legal person in thailand your comment is about as usefull as all the other so called experts that haunt the site and have never chellenged the thai legal system maybe from lack of intestinal fortitude.

Wow! You must just be one of a kind. Ain´t that right?

You come to Thailand. You build a house. You know from start that the house can not stand in your name and legally be yours.
After that you turn around and question why somebody think they have the right to live in a house that evidently stand in thier name???

Doesn´t look like much of man in that statement. However you won your battle instead of owing up to your mistake. You must be one happy and proud dude!

3 hours ago, Get Real said:

Wow! You must just be one of a kind. Ain´t that right?

You come to Thailand. You build a house. You know from start that the house can not stand in your name and legally be yours.
After that you turn around and question why somebody think they have the right to live in a house that evidently stand in thier name???

Doesn´t look like much of man in that statement. However you won your battle instead of owing up to your mistake. You must be one happy and proud dude!

it is legally mine know it all the deed has been checked by lawyers i have the right of house and land for life. it is in my name .i bought before marry another expert know nothing offering advise on this forum .

Edited by heybuz

9 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

Excuse me?  My what included?  Your wife is the one who sells the parts she promised to you, is that not right?  Did she not say it was her "business"?  You should stick to the facts.  Fact 1.  You're wife is a bonafide whore.  Fact 2.  You CHOSE to marry her.  Fact 3. You don't know anything about me so are not fit to comment.

my my really stirred up a hornets nest here thankyou for your input

40 minutes ago, heybuz said:

it is legally mine know it all the deed has been checked by lawyers i have the right of house and land for life. it is in my name .i bought before marry another expert know nothing offering advise on this forum .

How did you get around the laws ? Foreigners cannot own land.