Husband comes home in the nick of time - shoots would be rapist in the head

webfact

Should have killed 3 birds with 1stone. Probably not a licensed firearm and there is a likely story so it seems consistant with thai law. Give the man a medal and one for the women for bravery and the police can award themselves a free lunch. Good days work...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Yann55 said:

Among the 3 concerned people, the one guy who could, and probably would give a very different version is now in a parallel universe, and not able to tell his side of the story, at least to the living.

Schrödinger's cock ? 

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well the husband did ok, shot a man trying to rape his wife.

Any good husband would do the same.

That is the good bit, if it is true,the rest stinks.

A man she met on facebook visits 3 times when the husband is not home.

On his third visit husband arrives home unexpectedly, so wife screams rape, and a poor man(probably her lover) is dead.

Hmm, yeah...the good old Streetjustice. Makes you feel cosy?:coffee1:

6 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

He liked her cocks but his own little bird wasn't fair trade. Hubby's gun was cocked and it clocked his block. Now the cops claim a cockup as his hubby's in the lockup as the hens have come home to roost

Excellent! Are you trying to get Rooster's comment of the week award! 

26 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why did she own fighting cocks? It wouldn't be for people to gamble, to bet on the winner, would it? That's illegal. So why own them?

It was the husband who owned the cocks. Not many Thai women enjoy watching two birds fighting in a ring, unless they can speak Thai . However, as some have said, there's something odd about this story. Surely, if the alleged rapist was about to perform the act, his "bird" would have been out of its cage and all fluffed up ready to perform. In comes husband, gets a gun and shoots "alleged" rapist in the head. Did anyone put the rapist's bird back in its cage or was it out there for all to see?.

6 hours ago, SiamBeast said:

Meeting a single man on FB, inviting him to the house to play with "cocks"... of course he cannot rape her, but is she REALLY and genuinely a victim? Food for thought.

The word for "male chicken" does not have the same association with "male genitalia" in Thai as it does in English. They use other slang. So inviting someone to look at some chickens would not have the sexual overtones in Thai. Unless you were joking. In that case, haha.

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Hmmm, invites male she met on Facebook ,over to the house,

to see some fighting cocks, hears husband returning unexpectedly,

what to do, starts shouting rape,husband shoots man,

regards worgeordie

He would be better off in the future if he had shot her also.Will the bib investigate whether she had any marks on her that was not self inflected ? Hummmm I bet that she was more interested in "fighting cocks" then her husband.

Had the husband been home during the previous two visits, the couple's story would be more plausible. The attacker would have been a known friend of the family who came back drunk to take advantage when the husband was away.

On the other hand, if the husband were merely an enraged spouse, I believe standard practice here is to shoot the wife as well.

Phitsanulok produces its fair share of these rural rape cases.

Me thinks that he either knew what had been going on before or suspected it then lay in wait outside the house for her boyfriend to show up.If he has enough money to get out of this then she better be packing her bags and getting out of Dodge.

Well if... indeed if it was an attempted rape ....righteous kill.... If it was the shenanigans of the wife and the Cock Admirers, then...more will come...

Edited by Rhys

Well done the husband. You have my greatest admiration sir, and I hope you are free soon.

My apologies, I may have jumped the gun a bit here,pardon the pun. I should have read the full post, I just imagined what I would do if I caught someone raping my wife although I would not have used a gun only because I don't have one.

If the wife was truthful about the rape, then my first sentence still applies.

Edited by possum1931

I'd want to see the Facebook conversation between the two before making a judgement. I'd suspect the guy came over to buy the fighting cocks and good murdered and robbed for his efforts. Cock and bull rape story by the wife to help the husband steal the guys money, that is why the husband shot and then left the house; to dispose of the stolen money.  Just a wild guess but lets see the messages between wife and buyer.

'Nice' story... Not very convincing though. Could also be: husband comes back home at 'a bad time', catches wife in a performance with her boyfriend, and shoots him dead straight away, wife very, very scared tells the story she was told to... Did the husband have a license for the .38 revolver? Erm... Is he maybe locally more 'influential' than the guy he murdered...? 

11 hours ago, SiamBeast said:

Meeting a single man on FB, inviting him to the house to play with "cocks"... of course he cannot rape her, but is she REALLY and genuinely a victim? Food for thought.

sounds more like the wife was getting it The husband came home and saw what was going on and in a fit of jealousy let the guy have it 

The wife wants to protect her good name so goes along with the rape scenario 

Hey just a hypothesis