Thaiexpattv

jonesthepost

10 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Let us know when you have the answer from Sky.

Not me honey i understand the system its yourself who is questioning it.. by the way let me know what they say.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

Not if you use the right addons.

If anyone is interested all the BBC channels (as well as US channels) are freely available and are working on the Maverick IPTV addon for Kodi.

Here is a link to the addon if you want to give it a go.

I removed the images from JaeDee's post...to reply.

I have discover that with a Smart TV, (LG at least) there are tons of channel available via the You tube link on the telly... Sky News live in HD, BBC etc ... seems endless, some  programs are better quality than others... Just not had time to really go through all the choices... all free too!

So we don't know whether this fiasco is the fault of the Brits, the European Court of Justice or the Thai junta. Not much progress on this after 142 posts on this thread. Like most things in Thailand - time will tell!

47 minutes ago, orang37 said:

While the service is back up (in Chiang Mai), the premium channels are not showing up in the player. BBC1 and 4 are showing, but not BBC2.

~o:37;

Yes and a couple of news channels,  plus e4, more 4 but Pick has been added. I don't understand how BBC2 can go without 1 & 4???

Have True taken over?

As of 7.00 am sat I can get all channels plus some extra ones on my I mac, however on my kodi box only a small selection available

I wonder if the problem is about Thai expat not paying its bills

4 hours ago, Patanawet said:

Are some of us confusing Thaiexpattv (the subject of this thread) with services with similar names eg My expat TV?

If you are not confused, yet, raise my hand.

~o:37;

4 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

It looks like Expat Premium  have had it on their toes website cannot be opened.Lucky for me only lose 2 weeks viewing. I do not think they and Sky sports will be back.

Do you mean 365sports, I still have Sky sports on IPTV-Club?

1 minute ago, jonesthepost said:

It looks like Expat Premium  have had it on their toes website cannot be opened.Lucky for me only lose 2 weeks viewing. I do not think they and Sky sports will be back.

Yes, I've just noticed that, their silence and lack of information is deafening.

Can still get the limited channels, my bad luck for taking advantage of their special offer when you pay a year up front, they must have seen this coming.

Just now, theoldgit said:

Yes, I've just noticed that, their silence and lack of information is deafening.

Can still get the limited channels, my bad luck for taking advantage of their special offer when you pay a year up front, they must have seen this coming.

I have 3 months remaining on both 365sport and expatpremium. I only signed up for six months, so could have been worse. Only lost 3000baht :shock1:

It is indeed the lack of communication which is the issue, every tech outfit has problems but it is vital to communicate with your clients or they will go elsewhere.

There are too many alternatives, some of which are free, to go throwing away custom.

I only have the base subscription having zero interest in televised sport, of course I paid the full 12 months just as the old "Black" player was revived by www.uk-tv.asia (and it is still free) grrrr.

I doubt I'll be renewing.

1 minute ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

We've contacted 365 Sport/ Thai Expat TV for comment this morning. We'll keep you updated if/when we hear back from them

How are you able to contact these people when no one else can. They do not answer the phone or reply to emails.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not sure how they could go bust when they had income and no probably little outgoings.Fake news :smile:

So their international bandwidth and co-located servers are free??

1 minute ago, Pormax said:

How are you able to contact these people when no one else can. They do not answer the phone or reply to emails.

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not sure how they could go bust when they had income and  probably little outgoings.Fake news :smile:

ThaiExpat is working with the main channels available. Some channels that were available before like BBC2 and E4 are not available.

By the way those who are trying the FREE www.uk-tv.asia and getting sound but a black screen, just skip forward or back with the 1 minute buttons and all will work.

As of 09:30 still no joy with 365 Sport. Its a shame because the service has been great over the last few years. However it is not looking good. My priority is sport, does anyone have an alternative option to 365 Sport? I am wondering if anyone has had any experience with watchglobal.tv? http://www.watchglobal.tv/ any feedback would be appreciated.

quite happy this has happened as my tv bill just went from 1500baht month to 250 baht!

old: expat tv + 365sport premium

new: www.uk-tv.asia (awesome btw) + ilikeHD basic sports package & beta player

result 
:smile:

moral of the story.. i wouldn't have searched for this thread if expat/365 had done the decent thing and emailed an update or replied to my email (even cut and paste would have done)

thanks to Crossy for the uk-tv recommendation.. feeds are solid, 7 day rollback, nice tv guide and more channels :partytime2:

25 minutes ago, Crossy said:

By the way those who are trying the FREE www.uk-tv.asia and getting sound but a black screen, just skip forward or back with the 1 minute buttons and all will work.

Does this mean that this software actually works for some people?

For me it just says "connecting to licence server" endlessly, with a black screen. No listings, no channels, no nothing. I wonder if it's a 3BB DNS/routing problem?

1 minute ago, KittenKong said:

For me it just says "connecting to licence server" endlessly, with a black screen. No listings, no channels, no nothing. I wonder if it's a 3BB DNS/routing problem?

Yes it's definitely working, did you download from the website, I have V 3.4.153.

2 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

works for me (flawless in fact) i'm on true internet though

Archived