Wrap up motocycle (changing color/design)?

So I have this motocycle (Kawasaki Z300 2017).

1.jpg.eb4fbdc1fe4a97969a7ea75079efacb4.jpg

What I really dislike about it, it's that grey front part. In better light conditions it's even lighter (it's very light grey color, closer to white than black). Which gives it a really dull look.

2.jpg.8c71382ada23f06e745744eda291ecd5.jpg

I was thinking about "wrap it up" with vinyl foil and changing that part to black. Maybe with some light pattern (carbon like pattern). I'm in Sakon Nakhon/Nakhon Phanom/Udon area. I would need somebody, who would design that pattern, print it and apply it.

If you half-close your eyes you can almost see, how badasser it would look, if it was black. it would give it totally new look.

Does anybody have any experience with "wraping up motocycles"? How much could it cost, who to contact, is it really good idea, is it really posible to wrap up so complitated part with so many angles... .

Edited by howard ashoul

If a shop stocks and uses wrap they are generally pretty good at applying the stuff. No bubbles and no wrinkles..... its actually quite magic to watch them doing applying the wrap.  Lots of patterns available nowadays and the beauty is that its not expensive and its easy to remove if you get tired of it.

As papa-al has said, its possible easier and quicker to remove those parts and drop them off.  Saves them the time in doing so and you can also check their workmanship when you get them back/pick them up.